New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack!

New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack!

Monday, June 18th, 2007 10:53pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 15,949

Our own Transtopias Rodimus Prime recently purchased all the Transformers Movie Micro R/C Transformers. He even bought the display case! He has also been kind enough to share some images. Here they are:

Credit(s): Transtopias Rodimus Prime

Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171250)
Posted by Hotrod on June 18th, 2007 @ 10:56pm CDT
Front paged and credited!
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171260)
Posted by vittorio_vlad on June 18th, 2007 @ 10:59pm CDT
VERY NICE!!, Any idea if it 's available in canada yet?
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171328)
Posted by Transtopias Rodimus Prime on June 18th, 2007 @ 11:25pm CDT
I have no idea. It's a Radio Shack exclusive. I have more pics, but I'm not going to open them for awile, maybe ever. Thanks for my first ever front page! I almost didn't post today. Glad I did. I feel more assimilated now.
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171329)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 18th, 2007 @ 11:25pm CDT
Looking good! Too bad I've never convinced a store to sell me a display. This one looks nice!
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171332)
Posted by Transtopias Rodimus Prime on June 18th, 2007 @ 11:27pm CDT
Sorry for the confusion. They gave me the display for free. :grin: :grin:
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171358)
Posted by Bouncy X on June 18th, 2007 @ 11:40pm CDT
they transform too? god thats adorable..lol
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171370)
Posted by Nugget on June 18th, 2007 @ 11:49pm CDT
Seriously, my checking account is going to take a beating before this is all said and done.

We should have contest going to see who spends the most on merchandise.
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171385)
Posted by Transtopias Rodimus Prime on June 19th, 2007 @ 12:02am CDT
These and Optimash Prime for my 20 month old son is all I've been able to get so far. so $50 bucks and counting. Not to bad.
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171394)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 19th, 2007 @ 12:10am CDT
Transtopias Rodimus Prime wrote:Sorry for the confusion. They gave me the display for free. :grin: :grin:

Lucky dog! :grin:
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171420)
Posted by Zeedust on June 19th, 2007 @ 12:37am CDT
That does it, I'm gettign these.
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (171487)
Posted by Satanatron on June 19th, 2007 @ 1:54am CDT
I got Barricade the only thing I found a little dissapointing is that it had the same head mould from Bumblebee.

I repainted the head to look more like Barricade. Is not much, but is better than an unpainted Bumblebee head.

I'll try to post pictures later.
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (172137)
Posted by vittorio_vlad on June 19th, 2007 @ 1:00pm CDT
well my question now is do they turn left or right, or do they only go forward and backwards? just because looking at prime, it doesn't look like there's any movement in the front axle.
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (172162)
Posted by Ballistic90 on June 19th, 2007 @ 1:43pm CDT
They only go forwards and backwards. I got mine like... 2 weeks ago? Still pretty neat.
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (172440)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 19th, 2007 @ 5:31pm CDT
Do they transform themselves? Also is the pen refillable?
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (172464)
Posted by Transtopias Rodimus Prime on June 19th, 2007 @ 5:50pm CDT
They transform just like all the other transformers, by hand. :grin: Yes they are refillable. As for the controls. Forward, and turn/reverse. Check out the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uczLN8mvmhE or see the Seibertron front page and scroll down until you see the post about Transformer Movie toys at RadioShack 17 down on the list.
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (172515)
Posted by AutobotJazz on June 19th, 2007 @ 6:44pm CDT
Looks like they could be an amusing little distraction.
Re: New Images of Micro R / C Transformers and Display from RadioShack! (172862)
Posted by Zeds on June 19th, 2007 @ 9:11pm CDT
Me want!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift Flip & Change." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Battle Steel Optimus Prime!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Age Of Extinction Optimus Prime Voyager Class Evasion Mode " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Warrior Stealth Force Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 1985 Whirl Box Only" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Set Elite - Asia Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Year Of The Rooster Gift Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O Kreo G1 Slipstrike Slipstream Kreon Micro Changers" on EBAY