New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz

New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz

Tuesday, April 7th, 2009 7:18am CDT

Categories: Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 27,798

An auction on Yahoo! Hong Kong shows us a little more of the wave three Mighty Muggs Jazz. As you may remember, it was reported here that this wave is canceled, and it may still be so. However, there is still no confirmation as to if or if it's not to be released. To view the auction, please click here.

New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz

New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz

New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz

Credit(s): Alkalinepunk, Yahoo!

Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907508)
Posted by typh0id on April 7th, 2009 @ 8:32am CDT
Man I hope these aren't canceled...I needs that Shockwave!
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907642)
Posted by JesWal on April 7th, 2009 @ 2:20pm CDT
I must have that Jazz!
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907646)
Posted by Firebird on April 7th, 2009 @ 2:33pm CDT
typh0id wrote:Man I hope these aren't canceled...I needs that Shockwave!

Me too!
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907647)
Posted by ponycorn on April 7th, 2009 @ 2:33pm CDT
Some of the TF MMs are so-so, some are very nice. Jazz = very nice.
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907671)
Posted by dabattousai on April 7th, 2009 @ 3:39pm CDT
I hope Jazz isn't cancelled. I just picked up Grimlock and Optimus today.
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907691)
Posted by Rated X on April 7th, 2009 @ 4:31pm CDT
People actually buy these things ??? The star wars mighty muggs are gathering dust at the local target here in Miami. If a kid is too young for even a fast action battlers toy then just get him a mr. potato head !
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907703)
Posted by 1337W422102 on April 7th, 2009 @ 5:00pm CDT
PROTIP: Make a smegging Classics Jazz rather than this hipster trash.
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907884)
Posted by Jazz Reborn on April 8th, 2009 @ 7:16am CDT
1337W422102 wrote:PROTIP: Make a smegging Classics Jazz rather than this hipster trash.

I agree.
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907924)
Posted by WolfDawg on April 8th, 2009 @ 8:53am CDT
Classics Legends Jazz doesn't count???

I kid! I kid!

I hope these guys aren't canceled though. I may be the minority, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some Beast Wars Mighty Muggs. I also wouldn't be surprised if there were a few Movie Universe MM's. All I want is a Dinobot and TM2 Megatron Mighty Mugg set. I know it'll probably never happen though, let alone some Beast Machine Muggs. :-( :-(
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (907984)
Posted by typh0id on April 8th, 2009 @ 12:05pm CDT

:P
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (908234)
Posted by 1337W422102 on April 9th, 2009 @ 1:15am CDT
typh0id wrote:I <3 Mighty Muggs and all you haters can go....hate some more stuff...Or whatever...

:P

Sure, they're fun and all, but when they make a 'ZOMG VINYL D00D, LOL' thing before they give that character a proper figure, something's wrong. (I know you could say that about Soundwave, but I guess the Titanium Soundwave would the closest to Classics that we're gonna get.)
Re: New images of Mighty Muggs Jazz (908324)
Posted by typh0id on April 9th, 2009 @ 8:57am CDT
1337W422102 wrote:

:P

Yeah but you all make it sound like the Mighty Muggs are replacing the Universe figures or something...Both lines are produced and distributed by Hasbro but it's not like they're literally made by the same teams...It's not like Hasbro said "Ok all you guys working on new Universe figures, stop what you're doing and make Mighty Muggs instead now..." or "Well I know everyone wants a Universe Jazz but we already made a Mighty Muggs version so we really don't need another one..."

Whatever the reasons are (which have been discussed around here in detail) for slowing down with the Universe line, I really doubt it's being threatened by Mighty Muggs...

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY