New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft?

New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft?

Monday, September 24th, 2007 11:39am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 24,126

New Images have surfaced online of three upcoming movie figures at Tformers.com.

The first is of the soon to be released '08 Bumblebee repaint into Cliffjumper.

The second is of the new Sector Seven Dune Buggy known as Landmine.

Finally, the last figure to appear is another repaint. This time, it is Movie Swindle repainted into Camshaft!

To see the full gallery, click here.

Credit(s): Tformers.com

Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360409)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 24th, 2007 @ 11:42am CDT
Landmine I'll nab, Cliffie, probably, but Camshaft...hell no! No more repaints!!!
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360422)
Posted by timshinn73 on September 24th, 2007 @ 11:48am CDT
I like Landmine.

Pass on the rest.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360423)
Posted by City Commander on September 24th, 2007 @ 11:50am CDT
I'll get CJ and Landmine too.

If CamShaft had a new head, maybe.
But as is, nah...
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360425)
Posted by fartripper67 on September 24th, 2007 @ 11:50am CDT
Landmines pretty awesome.

I might get Cliff aswell
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360433)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 24th, 2007 @ 11:53am CDT
Ah, I was thinking Camshaft was gonna be a repaint of that Swerve figure. Still, I like the Swerve mold and I'll probably get Camshaft. Same with CJ and Landmine, though I don't like their faces.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360435)
Posted by General Magnus on September 24th, 2007 @ 11:57am CDT
hopefully the Mig mold might be relesd as a autobot.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360439)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 24th, 2007 @ 11:58am CDT
Landmine's okay. His head looks like a football helmet... and I don't like his feet, but the alt mode is so cool, and I'm sure I can pose him to look better than that. The rest I'll pass.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360446)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:00pm CDT
Definately grabbinf Landmine.

Maybe Cliffjumper since I have a crazy repaint idea for that mold, and having the car already red makes it easier. Wonder if I could remove those silver stripes or if I'll have to paint over them...
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360447)
Posted by rpetras on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:01pm CDT
I'll probably end up with all of them. I plan on putting a new head on CJ and I like the Jeep thingy, that's cool.

I skipped Swindle the first time around and the gray body on Camshaft will be easier to repaint than the red of swindle for a custom, so that works for me.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360450)
Posted by Anonymous on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:01pm CDT
Whoah, is that Landmine or Hannibal?
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360451)
Posted by First Gen on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:04pm CDT
Yeah, Landmine is a nice one. I like Cliffjumper too, just cause really like the Bumblebee mold (which I got at last this past friday YES!!!!)

Camshaft is a maybe.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360477)
Posted by Starscream on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:21pm CDT
That packaging rules!
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360479)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:25pm CDT
I like Landmine even though his face is that of a Bionacle

Camshaft literally sucks

He's an Autobot not a Decepticon drone

Why couldn't they have changed the head?
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360482)
Posted by DorkimusPrime on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:26pm CDT
Alot of double-standards here..."I'll get Cliffjumper but not Camshaft, since he's a repaint"...wtf do you people think Cliffjumper is?!
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360488)
Posted by Dead Metal on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:30pm CDT
LAndmine is a must, not shure on CJ, and the Chamshaft, hell no!
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360492)
Posted by Dagon on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:32pm CDT
I like Landmines' catchers' mask.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360495)
Posted by Skowl on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:33pm CDT
Yay, more craptastic Movie Line repaints! The Cybertron series had the best repaints ever, and now it's being followed by the line with the worst redecos.

Everytime there is a Bumblebee toy, the G1 fanatics all clamor for a Cliffjumper repaint (because why should cliffjumper ever be anything more than just a red Bumblebee?), even when a repaint would be awful, case in point.

Landmine is cool though.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360497)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:34pm CDT
Where the hell are the original deluxes? I still need a plain old Barricade.

CJ just looks strange to me. His paint app seems so bleak. Camshaft is such a bad mold and that head ruins Landmine for me. Those marble eyes are strange. I'm disappointed with this wave and will probably pass.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360520)
Posted by Mandamus on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:56pm CDT
I had a rule that I wasn't going to get any characters that didn't show up in the movie but I like the look of Landmine. Def pass on the other two.
Re: New Images of Movie Cliffjumper, Landmine, and.....Camshaft? (360521)
Posted by Overcracker on September 24th, 2007 @ 12:57pm CDT
I really like Landmine. And truly like Cliffjumper, the red really works well with the mold.

As for Camshaft, i still dislike the lens heads, and that mold in general, so will pass.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Generations 2015 TAV17 Insecticon Shrapnel" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1996 Botcon Dealer Exclusive Beast Wars Onyx Primal Missing Leg" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 3H Transformers BotCon 1999 Exclusive WINDRAZOR rare" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN SOUNDWAVE COMPLETE LEADER CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN Triggerhappy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Series Elita-1 & Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Legends Optimus Prime, Cosmos, Gears" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee War For Cybertron WORLDS COLLIDE 4Pack in hand" on EBAY