New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure

New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure

Sunday, April 15th, 2007 2:22pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 31,060

Hot on the heels of this sighting of Transformers Movie Deluxe Bonecrusher released at retail stores, other users are also sighting some movie figures being released early.

Airraid of TFW2005 found the Deluxe-class Brawl, Bumblebee and Jazz, and reported seeing Bonecrusher and Swindle at a Toys R Us store in Ohio. Airraid also took some photos of what are now the very first pics the fandom has seen of the actual robot mode for the movie Jazz deluxe figure. you can see the photos here.

Credit(s): Airraid of TFW2005.com

Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86010)
Posted by Dragonslayer on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:25pm CDT
Ooooooo, me likey! 8)
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86011)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:26pm CDT
Well, the car mode is nice but the robot is midgety in those pictures. Could be mistfed or just bad angles though.

Again, the face is definately going to be a turn off though.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86023)
Posted by jaws on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:34pm CDT
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86026)
Posted by TheMuffin on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:37pm CDT
jaws wrote:I live in Toledo, OH, just might stop at TRU on my way home from work this week.

Check the one out at Sandusky Mall.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86032)
Posted by Kayevcee on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:41pm CDT
He may be short, but he's got knees, and I believe that's a rarity for Jazz toys. In fact the only other Jazz figure I can think of with working knees is the Action Master. The torso is a bit stumpy, and there's a serious Batman vibe from his head. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. He's distinctive. It's just a shame there's nowhere to stash the gun as far as I can see.

-Nick
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86037)
Posted by City Commander on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:45pm CDT
Lookin pretty good there Jazzy boy!

He does look a lil shorter than he usually is though..

It's either mistransformed or, more likely, bad pictures.

i hope it's either one.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86049)
Posted by Skowl on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:55pm CDT
I think he looks really cool. Lots of paint apps and detail which is nice, and sets him apart from the other movie toys that are severely lacking in the paint app department *cough Voyager Prime cough*

And it does make sense that he looks shorter, I read somewhere that he is supposed to be the shortest Autobot in the movie.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86054)
Posted by Overcracker on April 15th, 2007 @ 2:59pm CDT
He looks pretty, good. Kinda bulky in the legs if you ask me. But good none the less.

I think his stout..ness is due to the angle of the pictures, hopefully when we get additional pics he'll look o.k.

BTW: Anybody else see these in stores, it seems they are showing up before the stipulated date of one month before the movie, as has been mentioned by the image poster.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86058)
Posted by jdre_124 on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:02pm CDT
The figures are beginning to leak in lots of places. Im gonna check on wendsday when my TRU restocks if we have them and I will post if We do.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86065)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:06pm CDT
I couldn't see it that well but it does look like G1 Jazzes face
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86067)
Posted by Doctor Reggae on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:06pm CDT
Oh hell...I live two miles from a TRU here in town, and don't have the money to even CONSIDER going to check...

Damn finances...
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86069)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:07pm CDT
Not bad pics, I wonder when they'll be out in the UK
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86075)
Posted by 1337W422102 on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:14pm CDT
Terrible, the photos and the figure. I'm not feeling it.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86080)
Posted by Quaternion on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:19pm CDT
Meow? Hiss, Hiss.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86081)
Posted by Basketball Jones on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:21pm CDT
He's a bit squatty, but one of the better movie figures thus far, I'd say.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86082)
Posted by Leonardo on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:21pm CDT
Looks...okay. The 1939 Batman ears are a little off-putting.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86092)
Posted by jonusjaxon on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:37pm CDT
Awful figure. The worst.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86114)
Posted by Predaprince on April 15th, 2007 @ 3:58pm CDT
Jaxus Prime wrote:Awful figure. The worst.

He is actually starting to grow on me a bit. If they get rid of that Freddy-esque part to his face he will be my fav. looking one after Optimus.
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86149)
Posted by Corona Smokescreen on April 15th, 2007 @ 4:31pm CDT
After seeing Starscream, Ratchet and Megatron, I'd worried about Jazz. Good to know that he din't turn out all that bad. In fact I like him!
Re: New Images of Movie Deluxe Jazz Figure (86160)
Posted by kenshin_07 on April 15th, 2007 @ 5:06pm CDT
His head reminds me slightly of Patlabor...with the whole visor/pointy antennae(ears) thing...

If he does turn out to be this short I wouldn't mind. I think it suits his character! ^-^

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Diecast 1:32 Scale Flame Design Jada" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION AUTOBOT QUICK DRAW HOUND Power battler 2014." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 41 Constructicon Scrapmetal - Devastator Arm. MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Predaking - 30th Anniversary New Amazon Exclusive Platinum" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Autobot SLUG - TRU Evolution 2-Pack Exclusive Deluxe New Slag" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Lightning Slash Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "JADA 30114 TRANSFORMERS VW VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE BUMBLEBEE 1:24 WITH CHARLIE FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner force STEELJAW in original packaging !!" on EBAY