New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too!

Transformers News: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen.  Elite Guard Prowl too!

Thursday, June 24th, 2010 7:31AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 32,328

e-hobby has posted detailed images of ROTF Mindwipe and Skystalker, repaint to homage G2 Dreadwing and Smokescreen. They've also posted images of Elite Guard Prowl, which is the first time we've received an Animated Prowl figure in G1 colours. Both are convention exclusives in Japan, and will be released in August.

Click here to see Elite Guard Prowl and here to see Dreadwing and Smokescreen!

Credit(s): e-hobby
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089870)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 24th, 2010 @ 7:34am CDT
Smokescreen, not Smokejumper. Smokejumper is RiD ;)

And the images are shiny... Too shiny! My eyes!
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089872)
Posted by Stockade on June 24th, 2010 @ 7:36am CDT
Dreadwing loooks DAMN good!! i hope his paint app is just like that!!
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089876)
Posted by Mkall on June 24th, 2010 @ 7:40am CDT
Dreadwing and Smokejumper = MINE!

They are just plain sexy, and the G2 symbols are AWESOME!
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089878)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 24th, 2010 @ 7:44am CDT
Mkall wrote:Dreadwing and Smokejumper = MINE!

They are just plain sexy, and the G2 symbols are AWESOME!

They're still called Dreadwing and Smokescreen in G2.
G2 Dreadwing
G2 Smokescreen :-B

It's very alluring, the blue. Must not reconsider... :HALUC:
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089882)
Posted by HighPrime on June 24th, 2010 @ 7:54am CDT
Eagerly awaiting the preorder on these to go up on BBTS... :x
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089896)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 24th, 2010 @ 8:32am CDT
I think this is the awesomest blue ever used on any TF! :shock:
I need them, real bad.
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089912)
Posted by adamassc on June 24th, 2010 @ 9:29am CDT
loving that blue, and the G2 Decepticon sigil.
I'm I little curious whats up with the cybertronian writing from Mindwipe still being there. I'm gonna keep hoping for proper wing stickers from Reprolabels.

better pictures make Animated Prowl more wantable.
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089938)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 24th, 2010 @ 10:45am CDT
Oh man, Prowl is so win! :D
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089939)
Posted by Daddycon on June 24th, 2010 @ 10:49am CDT
Love the G2 hommage, especially since I have the original G2 set to compare this to. If the price is right, I could go for these since I have yet to pick up either of these molds. Then again, Hasbro and Takara have a lot of items in the pipeline I want even more. Tough call, as this set is pretty stellar.
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089960)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on June 24th, 2010 @ 11:34am CDT

DANG. :shock:

Not that into Ford blue myself...
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089970)
Posted by Stockade on June 24th, 2010 @ 12:00pm CDT
AutobotTrainer wrote:The photographer MUST be spraying these figs with clear coat, oil or at least sugar water. How else could they be this glossy?

DANG. :shock:

Not that into Ford blue myself...

I dont think Ford blue looks like that, Ford blue is much darker. But then again im not a Ford guy either...
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089973)
Posted by Hard Hacker on June 24th, 2010 @ 12:01pm CDT
An obscure homage?

Blue?!

God damn you wallet, how dare you be so empty!
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089974)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 24th, 2010 @ 12:04pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Both are convention exclusives in Japan, and will be released in August.

These are convention exclusives, eh? Bummer. An Elite Guard version of A-Prowl makes sense, and I consider picking him out to give my Elite Guard a third member. If I can still pick up A-Jazz from the HTS when I have money again, I'd consider doing so. I just like this version of Prowl better.
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089976)
Posted by Blurrz on June 24th, 2010 @ 12:14pm CDT
Incredibly tasty stuff here. Looking forward to getting that Prowl.. and maybe the G2 Bombers.
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1089983)
Posted by DMSL on June 24th, 2010 @ 12:43pm CDT
Yawn repaints, i pass.
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1090005)
Posted by rpetras on June 24th, 2010 @ 1:58pm CDT
How does one order these?

I want them. :grin: :grin: :grin:
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1090007)
Posted by Forgotten on June 24th, 2010 @ 2:02pm CDT
:shock: =P~ I need those movie figures. I know i'm not going to be able to get them for under $50 but I hope it's close.(35 for a voyager & 15 for a scout is my limit) They look so shiny. :G2CON: :HALUC: Come here wallet :BLACKEYE:
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1090011)
Posted by JazZeke on June 24th, 2010 @ 2:18pm CDT
Wow, Smokescreen even has the G2 Decepticon logo. That's class. 8)
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1090019)
Posted by Blurrz on June 24th, 2010 @ 2:40pm CDT
rpetras wrote:How does one order these?

I want them. :grin: :grin: :grin:

[color=teal]

BBTS, TFsource, the usual.. [/color]
Re: New images of Movie Dreadwing & Smokescreen. Elite Guard Prowl too! (1090129)
Posted by Convotron on June 24th, 2010 @ 9:03pm CDT
I'm a fan of G2 Dreadwing and Smokescreen and their repaints, which I have but not Dreadwing and Smokescreen(yet), so the use of RotF Mindwipe and Skystalker in this repaint is great in my eyes. Elite Guard Prowl is looking very cool.

JazZeke wrote:Wow, Smokescreen even has the G2 Decepticon logo. That's class. 8)

That kind of attention to detail makes me want these repaints even more. :)
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 37%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 34%