New Images of Movie Scout Breacher

Transformers News: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher

Thursday, June 17th, 2010 8:40PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 55,790

If you wanted another look at the upcoming Scout Class Breacher, you've got it. The little transport has got in to the hands of Transformers insider and Energon Pub member KOTOys. As the designated partner of Voyager Seaspray, his color scheme certainly fits the bill. Breacher's part of the 2nd Wave of Transformers Movie Scouts, along with Insecticon and Oil Pan. Check out some of the images below.

While the rest can be seen over at KOToys!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): KOToys, Mach

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087539)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 17th, 2010 @ 8:51pm CDT
This guy looks great. This whole wave of scouts look great, along with the new deluxe figures we've seen. Way to up your game Hasbro.
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087548)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 17th, 2010 @ 9:08pm CDT
Wow! The vehicle mode is great, and aside from the very open back, that is one badass robot mode. The head even makes him look kind of anime-ish. Sweet, this guy is definitely near the top of my list.
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087556)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 17th, 2010 @ 9:51pm CDT
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087558)
Posted by rpetras on June 17th, 2010 @ 9:53pm CDT
I like this little guy.

But then, I've really liked a lot of the off-camera movie guys, and the scouts in particular have been great.
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087561)
Posted by Burn on June 17th, 2010 @ 9:59pm CDT
What a great solid little figure! Almost "cute" in alt mode, but beefy and built for fighting in robot mode!

Can't wait to grab this guy.
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087564)
Posted by HighPrime on June 17th, 2010 @ 10:01pm CDT
Awesome... That is one fantastic head sculpt :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087566)
Posted by Galvatron X on June 17th, 2010 @ 10:04pm CDT
That's a pretty slick looking Scout. Great alt and robot mode. I'm impressed! I'll be getting this guy!
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087595)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on June 17th, 2010 @ 11:51pm CDT
Ah dang, he's so cool, but his face....blehhh.
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087623)
Posted by Poyguimogul on June 18th, 2010 @ 2:04am CDT
Looks alot like Warbot Defender:Springer

Well played Hasbro.. Well played.. here is my $$$
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087639)
Posted by Prime Riblet on June 18th, 2010 @ 2:49am CDT
Other than having wheels on the outside of the legs, I don't think he looks like Warbot Defender:Springer. I do think he looks quite good though. I will have to consider him for purchase.
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087663)
Posted by Mykltron on June 18th, 2010 @ 4:13am CDT
A movie fig that's officially linked to a Classics fig? Eh?
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087669)
Posted by Down_Shift on June 18th, 2010 @ 4:25am CDT
Anyone else think his face looks a lot like Overlord?
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087698)
Posted by Daddycon on June 18th, 2010 @ 6:56am CDT
This is a must buy for me. The scouts just keep winning me over.
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087725)
Posted by Rodimus_light on June 18th, 2010 @ 8:24am CDT
Hasbro has really outdone themselves with the scouts this time around. Half my favorites are scouts that weren't in the movie. :D
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087732)
Posted by UltraPrimal on June 18th, 2010 @ 8:43am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:So he has a hand-held weapon that is removable? Nice! Don't see that in many Scout figures nowadays! :APPLAUSE:

My thoughts exactly. I'll definitely be getting this guy now.
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087746)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on June 18th, 2010 @ 9:20am CDT
Mykltron wrote:A movie fig that's officially linked to a Classics fig? Eh?

My understanding is that, come the 'gold packaging' that's supposed to debut soon, there will be no more 'movie' or 'classics' figures... only 'Transformers'. There's been a subtle shift in the movie aesthetic, particularly amongst off-screen figures, to have less of the 'exposed' movie aesthetic, and more of the solid, not-so-alien look of Classics/Universe... while the more traditional lines have moved to include greater detail and transformation complexity.

The idea, I assume, is to provide figures that would work in either aesthetic... more simple, blocky designs for the movie toys, or complex, 'alien' looking ones for the classics teams.

As for my analysis of this little guy... if it weren't for the fact that there's already a movie-Scattorshot, he'd be a nice fit for the little guy. That said, I think that his size, color, and wheel layout makes him a cute little Roller...
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087758)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 18th, 2010 @ 10:13am CDT
emeraldbeacon wrote:
Mykltron wrote:A movie fig that's officially linked to a Classics fig? Eh?

Technically, Seaspray is a Movie figure as well, because he will come in yellow 'Hunt for Decepticons' packaging as well. Only the red-packaged Generation line is officially a continuation 'Classics/Universe', but everything else might as well be. Basically all of what you said is true.

I agree on Breacher too. In fact, if the Dropshot homage doesn't pan out, he may become my Classics Scattorshot. But he really is a perfect fit for Dropshot, design-wise.
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1087915)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on June 18th, 2010 @ 4:39pm CDT
a scout with a weapon?, surely you jest!
Re: New Images of Movie Scout Breacher (1104309)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on July 27th, 2010 @ 1:45pm CDT
I know this is now an old thread, but I can't get enough of Breacher. And after seeing this Marines video...I need one NOW!!

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

You save: 47%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 35%