New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime

New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime

Monday, October 5th, 2020 2:47pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 24,929

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, Praxiusprime77, has let us know that Facebook page, DaimChocReports, has uploaded new shots of the forthcoming Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Spoiler Box #2, or more specifically, it's contents: Nemesis Prime!

These new shots show off Nemesis wielding his weapons (taken from the Power of the Primes Amazon Exclusive Nemesis Prime) and uses for the red Slitherfang repaint the set comes with.

As a bonus the images also show a comparison to Takara's Siege Nemesis Prime, released this past March. The differences in deco choices are apparent but the Netflix release comes with more extras in the was of the aforementioned Red Slitherfang, Giza, and the two double barrelled guns from the Amazon Nemesis Prime, and a black repaint of Earthrise Leader Class Optimus Primes trailer.

Check out the images below:

Transformers News: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime

The images were taken by Chan Fuk Cheung.

Will you be getting this classic black redeco of Optimus Prime? Are you sticking with the Takara version? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): DaimChoc Reports Facebook Page, Chan Fuk Cheung (photographer)

Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082836)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 5th, 2020 @ 3:35pm CDT
Wait... I thought the bird-sword was omitted from the WFC one?
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082837)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on October 5th, 2020 @ 3:47pm CDT
What's the deal, with ?Hasbro and using dull colors? Like that tan/grey on the trails of the Titan Master OP and the Sleep OP, and now this dark grey instead of black on NP?
I also like the more extensive use of teal on the Takara version.
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082839)
Posted by o.supreme on October 5th, 2020 @ 3:52pm CDT
Also it appears Fangtron will be the first Shield-Type Battlemaster to have non translucent Plastic? I know there had been pics of it before, but they were small. I thought he would be translucent like all the others.
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082841)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 5th, 2020 @ 3:57pm CDT
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:Wait... I thought the bird-sword was omitted from the WFC one?

That's an interesting point :-? I didn't think anything of it when I newsed but looking back at the reveal photos, giza was no where to be seen. Now its possible that the photographer added giza but I don't know
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082842)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 5th, 2020 @ 3:57pm CDT

Nope, but we only found out he had it a few days ago when in-hand images started appearing:
Netflix-War-For-Cybertron-Nemesis-Prime-01.png

I could have sworn this got posted here already, but I guess not.

I already wasn't intending to replace either of my Siege Datsuns with this ER mold, but this Barricade especially makes it easy. Worse/more boring colors, still no Punish and Enslave on the alt mode (although that's probably for the best given how this year has gone), and the bad-looking ER Smokescreen face? No thank you. The only selling point here is the fact that he gets an actual gun this time in addition to the shoulder guns.
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082843)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 5th, 2020 @ 3:58pm CDT
In that case disregard everything I just said. That's a nice surprise for once
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082847)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 5th, 2020 @ 5:21pm CDT
I'm glad I POd Nemesis Prime, I'm definitely selling the Amazon one now, this is better. I'm happy to see Barricade comes with all the weapons allotted to the mold.
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082848)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 5th, 2020 @ 5:22pm CDT
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082856)
Posted by Flashwave on October 5th, 2020 @ 11:12pm CDT
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:Don't know if I should go for the more accessible WFC one, or the PotP one with its Evolution gimmick. Storyline potential! :-?

I have and think I prefer the POTP one, but I almost never decombine him and its so big compared to the current Prime and Megs and other leaders that I am kinda looking forward this for a more scale figure. But this combo of Siege Prime with Earthrise trailer is identical to my Optimus and I dont want a straight duplicate
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082861)
Posted by Rainmaker on October 6th, 2020 @ 1:23am CDT

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082869)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 6th, 2020 @ 4:29am CDT
Rainmaker wrote:Hasbro's Nemesis Prime looks way better than Takara's overload of teal, especially better truck mode. Barricade looks really good too along with his nearly entirely black car mode. I can't wait to have all of the siege and earthrise datsuns.

:MAXIMAL:

Okay, I do not get what's going on here, but either everyone is really confused or I missed something, cuz hasbro's is the one with the vivid black and teal, tt's is the one with muted colors, you can tell by the color of the wheels who is who, but everyone seems to have them mixed up
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082870)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 6th, 2020 @ 4:35am CDT
If I ever find that Nemesis Prime in store, I may make an impulse purchase.

But Soundwave will be a instant purchase if I found him in store. I won't buy from a scalper though.
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082872)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 6th, 2020 @ 4:49am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

Takara's is the one with the teal con symbol, Hasbro nemmy has the purple con symbol. In the comparison photos, TT Nemmy is on the left, hasbro is on the right. This is confirmed by looking at stock images and the in package shot
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082875)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 6th, 2020 @ 6:00am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

Got it, someone said it was TT's netflix nemesis, forgot they did their own version that never showed up for sale #-o
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082877)
Posted by Emerje on October 6th, 2020 @ 6:33am CDT

In my head canon (since I'm going to have both figures) the TT figure is RID Scourge's newest body while the Netflix version is Unicron Trilogy Nemesis Prime/Grand Scourge (if you consider those the same characters, I do). So one is a Decepticon that looks like Optimus and is on sort of the chaotic neutral side while the other is a creation of Unicron that looks like Optimus and is pure evil.

Emerje
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082878)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on October 6th, 2020 @ 6:33am CDT
Animated Skywarp = dark gray
War For Cybertron Soundblaster = dark gray
Siege Skywarp =dark gray
Now Earthrise Nemesis Prime = dark gray

This is getting ridiculous now. They're all supposed to be jet black. Why is Hasbro doing this? Is there a logical explanation why they can't just use black plastic?
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082881)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 6th, 2020 @ 7:20am CDT
Emerje wrote:I'm confused. We thought the snake in the new set was Giza, but in the PotP version the "bird" was Giza. If he comes with both then what's the snake's name?

Emerje

I'm beginning to think that the red Slitherfang doesn't have a name ..unless that's the spoiler for this set ;)
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082883)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 6th, 2020 @ 8:38am CDT
Fangtron.
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082890)
Posted by DMSL on October 6th, 2020 @ 9:37am CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:The forearm kibble really bothers me, assuming that it has no function in tape deck mode. If you're gonna remold to get rid of the cybertronian kibble, you gotta do it all

I agree and those hollow wrists….ugh, luckily he has those delicious red eyes.
Re: New Images of Netflix Transformers Nemesis Prime (2082898)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 6th, 2020 @ 10:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Fangtron.

Is that official? I've seen that mentioned elsewhere but it's not on the listings.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream & Waspinator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME BLIGHT Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6 inch Action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Decepticon Blitzwing complete w/extras" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager Figure IN HAND!! MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War 4 Cybertron Kingdom Voyager WFC-K27 Rhinox IN HAND" on EBAY