New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream

New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream

Friday, July 27th, 2007 1:44am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 14,648

As we previously reported here , there are new Nike-formers being developed. However, Starscream will not be the only one in Wave 2. As previously stated, Ultra Magnus will also be released as an Optimus Prime repaint. New images of the Ultra Magnus and Starscream figures have appeared on Ebay.

Click here to see the auction on eBay.com.

Credit(s): ameminsky of eBay.com

This article was last modified on Friday, July 27th, 2007 1:59am CDT

Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246292)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on July 27th, 2007 @ 2:21am CDT
This is entirely too different for my tastes. Interesting, and well-executed for what it is... but I'll have to respectfully pass.
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246301)
Posted by Bonger on July 27th, 2007 @ 2:31am CDT
Sweetness. I love these!

So when does Hi-Q get reinvented as a sock to go in OP?
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246305)
Posted by D-340 on July 27th, 2007 @ 2:39am CDT
Wow, those suck. Horrible repaints of horrible figure. Bleh, LAME :SICK:
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246315)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 27th, 2007 @ 2:52am CDT
Wow. What pointless figures these are.

Incredible.
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246338)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on July 27th, 2007 @ 3:20am CDT
I need to get these... I happen to like the Shoeformers, it's such a new refreshing idea. I just wish the both could have been changed a bit more like new head sculpts at least. I might not be able to get Magnus cause hes sold out but I will definetly pounce on Starscream when he comes up for sale.
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246342)
Posted by Bonger on July 27th, 2007 @ 3:25am CDT
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246347)
Posted by tom brokaw on July 27th, 2007 @ 3:28am CDT
Bonger wrote:Same here. I procrastinated on Magnus and am kicking myself for it. These felows sell out faster than anything else I've seen in a while. I believe this is due to the limited numbers of each.

me three :cry:
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246353)
Posted by FortMacs on July 27th, 2007 @ 3:35am CDT
passed on prime and megs and ill pass on these to. just pointless IMO
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246371)
Posted by Toyotus Superion on July 27th, 2007 @ 4:01am CDT
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246378)
Posted by Bonger on July 27th, 2007 @ 4:12am CDT
Toyotus Superion wrote:WHAT NO WAY!? Who would have thought they would just repaint prime to make ultra magnus?! Thats.......THATS.........dammnit Takara/Hasbro! Make a new mold sh!T!!!! Enough with the repaints!

I agree, but, how do you make armor for a shoe? :???: +

However, a new heald sculpt would have been great.
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246392)
Posted by demarcusgd on July 27th, 2007 @ 4:30am CDT
Man,

I think Ultra Magnus will forever be stuck in Optimus Repaint Hell. Gotta pass on this...
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246398)
Posted by Scaleface on July 27th, 2007 @ 4:44am CDT
I just don't get the idea of Transformers shoes. I wouldn't buy them for the price of a basic.
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246421)
Posted by Kayevcee on July 27th, 2007 @ 5:15am CDT
Demarcus, do you not remember the statement from the Botcon Hasbro panel that Ultra Magnus in TF:Animated will be a unique mould?

These shoe-chappies aren't my thing, but I'm glad those that are into them get to continue to develop their collection.

-Nick
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246453)
Posted by Supercollider on July 27th, 2007 @ 6:22am CDT
Well they're distinctly different so I can see why they are dividing opinion but I guess I fall into the "kinda like the look but still gonna pass on them" category.
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246476)
Posted by Archanubis on July 27th, 2007 @ 6:53am CDT
Still can't see much with Starscream's robot mode that picture's so blurry.
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246515)
Posted by Khaotika on July 27th, 2007 @ 7:23am CDT
Had Prime and Megs, sold Prime and Megs. They just weren't interesting enough to keep, and neither are these two. Pass.
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246520)
Posted by Supercollider on July 27th, 2007 @ 7:25am CDT
Thunderscream wrote:Still can't see much with Starscream's robot mode that picture's so blurry.

Yeah despite passing on them I'd still love to see if they attempted to get a decent remolded head that looks "Starscream"
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246531)
Posted by Psychout on July 27th, 2007 @ 7:33am CDT
What a load of shite.

Honestly, that the hell were they thinking?

Its a SHOE!
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246541)
Posted by WarHorse on July 27th, 2007 @ 7:41am CDT
Psychout wrote:What a load of shite.

Honestly, that the hell were they thinking?

Its a SHOE!

Yes but in bot mode they have their very own hang gliders! 8-}
Re: New Images of Nike Ultra Magnus and Starscream (246574)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 27th, 2007 @ 8:03am CDT
ACS, TFSouce still has pre-orders for magnus, albeit at inflated prices.

Naysayers, like what you want, a few years down the line when these are in super high demand you'll want them for the sheer collectability.

I like 'em. Love NIKE brand stuff, Love TFs, it's a match made in heaven for me. Although I'm not sure why Starscream is black and red, but it must be the closest color NIKE makes to red and blue that was not used.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 ALPHA TRION Super 7 ReAction Action Figure Vintage MOC - NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - #46 Duke & #45 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Mighty Muggs Megatron + Destro Loose Transformers GI Joe" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers vs GI Joe Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander GS Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Heatwave the Fire Bot Action Figure" on EBAY