New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue!

New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue!

Friday, December 30th, 2011 2:47am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 98,721

Thanks goes out to site sponsor RobotKingdom, who have notified us that third party Perfect Effect has updated their blog with new images of their upcoming product. We're talking about Arcee under the moniker of PE-DX01. The Autobot femme has a bike mode in this reincarnation, homaging her days in Energon, the Movieverse and Transformers: Prime.

Not only does the update come with new renders of the pink motorcycle, but they've also announced a variant of the figure which will be colored in blue. There's also a planned date for releases of PE-DX01, which will be shipping out on March 31st. Much like most third party offerings, a comic will be included with Arcee. Expect pre-orders at Robotkingdom in the middle of the next month.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): RobotKingdom

This article was last modified on Friday, December 30th, 2011 2:39pm CST

Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328537)
Posted by MGrotusque on December 30th, 2011 @ 2:56am CST
I can get behind this. Looks good......? I need actual pics of the figure though. It's a nice deep pink but i'll have to see if it has the same pop when translated to plastic. Alt mode may be a little to "cybertronian" for me, for lack of a better term.

That alt mode looks like she could be repainted to be Nancy. It looks more Junkion to me in alt mode, is the point i'm trying to get at.

Nice G1 styling nods in bot mode for sure but as it stands i'm pretty stoked on my NYCC Arcee.

There's a lot of 3rd party Arcees' though. Why the obsession with Arcee as of late? She's almost reaching BB status in as far as 3rd party releases are concerned. just sayin. That may be a good thing though....arguably.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328540)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 30th, 2011 @ 3:12am CST
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Its cool that they're releasing a blue version; If I had only picked up the pink prime arcee, I'd want a blue one. I'm loving everything about this so far. That'll be my classics/universe/generations arcee :KREMZEEK:
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328548)
Posted by Name_Violation on December 30th, 2011 @ 3:46am CST
looks like its gonna transform very similar to Animated (Samurai?) Prowl
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328557)
Posted by ultra_magus on December 30th, 2011 @ 4:27am CST
oh, man that is a cool figure. I missed Animated Arcee (we didn't get it in Australia, couldnt aford it on e-bay but I'm really tempted to grab this. Do we have a price yet?
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328570)
Posted by dinogeist on December 30th, 2011 @ 5:35am CST
I like the design in both modes. if hasbro released this at retail store prices i'd buy one.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328571)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 30th, 2011 @ 5:39am CST
I'm loving the design. I hope they do plenty of repaints. I think Flamewar would be fantastic!
:BOT:
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328575)
Posted by Stockade on December 30th, 2011 @ 6:02am CST
Oh cant wait for this! i have a few of PE stuff and quality is up there and does not disappoint! All she needs is a big, red, fat Autobot faction on her chest and she is good to go!

On a side note, PE should do a blue version as Chromia, but change the head and give her different weapons or put in place the clip system like hasbro did.

When will pre-orders be up from BBTS or TFsource?
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328578)
Posted by Trikeboy on December 30th, 2011 @ 6:29am CST
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328579)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on December 30th, 2011 @ 6:35am CST
Trikeboy wrote:Not too interested in the pink version. Igear's Arcee is my Arcee. I could be swayed by the blue version as Moonracer though. I wonder if the actual toy can pull off the sitting pose in that render.

You read my mind, how? LOL ;)^
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328580)
Posted by Poyguimogul on December 30th, 2011 @ 6:38am CST
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328601)
Posted by Skyfire77 on December 30th, 2011 @ 8:58am CST
Poyguimogul wrote:(Macross season III aka) Genesis Climber Mospeada called... They want Rook Bartley's bike design back :lol:

Nah, looks more like the VR-052 Battler to me.

Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328609)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on December 30th, 2011 @ 9:26am CST
HELLO MOTO!!! :lol:
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328622)
Posted by zodconvoy on December 30th, 2011 @ 9:49am CST
If I get her, I'm painting her orange and brown and calling her Nancy, the female Junkion.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328624)
Posted by Rated X on December 30th, 2011 @ 9:52am CST
So I guess the blue one could be Chromia. Id rather see her in Orange as Firestar since this mold is not Arcee to me.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328635)
Posted by Mkall on December 30th, 2011 @ 10:13am CST
I'll get me the blue version. I need a good Moonracer.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328657)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on December 30th, 2011 @ 11:09am CST
I like the blue version, but ... there's too many nice things coming out.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328710)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 30th, 2011 @ 12:45pm CST
It's still a great looking design, but I'm still not sure I'd be happy with my Classics Arcee being a motorbike. I'd consider the blue version but I'd like it to be a deeper shade.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328748)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 30th, 2011 @ 2:05pm CST
The bike mode looks like the ones in robotech, id be interested in getting one but im sure itll be way to expensive.
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328752)
Posted by Prime Evil on December 30th, 2011 @ 2:13pm CST
waiting for "bad guy" colors >:oP
Re: New Images of Perfect Effect PE-DX01 Arcee - Now In Blue! (1328854)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 30th, 2011 @ 5:20pm CST
Since she'll be in robot mode, she will definitely be my Classics Arcee.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Of Cybertron Megatron 2005 Dexepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Transformers Cybertron Decepticon Leader Class Armada RID Prime MINTY!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise (RID) Mini-Con Lancelon 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Angry Birds Gray Silver Rare Energon Lockdown Pig Telepods Works" on EBAY