New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack

New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack

Saturday, November 27th, 2010 7:21pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 48,398

Third party PerfectEffect have pioneered their way into the Transformers community through their Classics reboot of the original Cassette characters. Their latest product will be Ejector and Rewinder, modern takes on Eject and Rewind. We get pictures of the two equipped with Universe Blaster and City Commander Ultra Magnus. PerfectEffect have also repainted their Commander backpack to fit with Magnus. Check out the images below!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): PerfectEffect

Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack (1151491)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 27th, 2010 @ 8:40pm CST
Looks pretty sweet connected to City Commander with the backpack. I wish he came with some sort of connector like that in the first place.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack (1151495)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 27th, 2010 @ 8:45pm CST
These guys are looking really good. But, I think I'm gonna just by the ninja paint scheme on this mold instead of the two pack.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack (1151504)
Posted by Rated X on November 27th, 2010 @ 9:19pm CST
Eject and Rewind looking good !!! To bad Blaster sucks. Hope they make a deluxe Blaster at some point. Im using a WFC Soundwave with perfect effect rumble and frenzy and the size difference is nearly perfect for deluxes. Voyagers are too big in my opinion to go with these small figures...
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack (1151642)
Posted by Solrac333 on November 28th, 2010 @ 8:35am CST
Nothing can make that Blaster look good.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack (1151719)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 28th, 2010 @ 12:28pm CST
The backpack for City Commander is an essential purchase. I'll also definately get Eject-or and Rewind-er. Not to go with City Commander (as they probably still won't fit properly), and not to go with Blaster (as he's a hideous #£@%). Having received PE-01F and PE-01R, I'd be quite happy for all four of them to be stand-alone neo-G1 figures. I just hope a bit more colour work goes into their faces.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack (1151726)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on November 28th, 2010 @ 12:37pm CST
I said it once and I'll say it again. It'd be nice if these guys were made to work with Label Soundwave and Blaster. As nice as these little guys are, I just can't see why I'd want to update Ultra Magnus with Blaster's minions.

Alt. mode matters to me. Sorry, PE.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack (1151974)
Posted by metaphorge on November 29th, 2010 @ 5:22am CST
So, what are these things attached to the backpack? Neo-Laserbeaks?

I'm also liking the attachment points on the forearms; my Nemesis Commander could use a set of those.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack (1152254)
Posted by WarGraver on November 29th, 2010 @ 8:47pm CST
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Ejector / Rewinder and Magnus Backpack (1152293)
Posted by Blurrz on November 29th, 2010 @ 9:45pm CST
WarGraver wrote:None of the cassettes impress me enough to get yet, but I do like that backpack. Have they released a version colored for Powered Commander?

Nope, just for Magnus and Nemesis so far.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY
Buy "Deseeus Army Drone Transformers War For Cyberton Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Deseeus Army Drone Transformers War For Cyberton Netflix Walmart Exclusive VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron wave 3 Netflix SPARKLESS BOT Walmart -" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Deseeus Army Drone NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Runamuck Ironhide Sparkcrusher Mudflap Swerve" on EBAY
Buy "[RARE] Transformers Maketoys MCB03P Devil Stinger Black Zarak" on EBAY