New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst

New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst

Thursday, May 20th, 2010 8:39pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 35,797

Resident Malaysian and Energon Pub member TCracker has gotten his hands on a Power Core Combiner from the First Wave. It's Huffer with Caliburst and that's right, it's the first time Huffer gets a retail toy since Generation One! TCracker shows off Huffer in Robot mode, vehicle mode, along with Caliburst and his Power-Up Mode! Check out the images, including pictures of the instructions below!

You'll find TCracker's original post over at Energon Pub Forums! These toys are set for release in August, you can pre-order Huffer along with the rest of Wave One or Individually.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TCracker

Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076870)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 20th, 2010 @ 9:11pm CDT

EDIT: Actually, looking at him, and the head for the combined form, he'd make a better repaint as Motormaster! That would be awesome! Woefully small, but awesome!
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076889)
Posted by UltraPrimal on May 20th, 2010 @ 9:56pm CDT
Why does his combined mode head look like Unicron's and ROTF Arcee's lovechild?
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076905)
Posted by Mkall on May 20th, 2010 @ 10:45pm CDT
I already have Botcon Huffer, but I'll get this one too, though this'll be a different character
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076908)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on May 20th, 2010 @ 11:09pm CDT
Hmmmm...while I like the idea kinda, it's not movie-ish enough and it's too out of scale, will be passing these....but they still are cool.
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076920)
Posted by Dread_Wing on May 21st, 2010 @ 1:14am CDT
I have been looking forward to this figure pretty much just to get a classics Huffer, I will probably still get it, but it looking disappointing. Paint apps will help, but I am surprised with the lack of feet, I had hoped it was just camera angle and mistransformation in earlier pics, but it seems PCC Huffer shops in the same shoe store as G1 Astrotrain.

I doubt I will ever get any limbs, so the bright blue plugs will get painted over or cut off, and that translucent minicon will either be painted black and gunmetal or retired altogether.
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076953)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 21st, 2010 @ 3:22am CDT
Hmm. No feet. That's odd. And a G1-ish combiner head, which is kinda cool I guess. Well, another 'maybe' for the PCC line...
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076961)
Posted by Mykltron on May 21st, 2010 @ 4:29am CDT
I'm pretty excited about the two pack figures but this one looks rather uninspiring.
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076963)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 21st, 2010 @ 4:45am CDT
Is this going on my Classics/Universe shelf? Uh-huh. Are the Combaticons and Aerialbots going on my Classics/Universe shelf too? Is Thriller one of the best songs history? Yeah, thought so :lol:
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076964)
Posted by Rated X on May 21st, 2010 @ 4:50am CDT
YES !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I finally get to save some money !!!
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076978)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on May 21st, 2010 @ 6:09am CDT
From the colour-mapping to the visor/shades, this is pure G1 Huffer. Add an epic little mini-con and I'm more than sold.

Plus, that combiner head is chin-tastic!
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076984)
Posted by Heavy B on May 21st, 2010 @ 6:26am CDT
interesting.
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076987)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on May 21st, 2010 @ 6:30am CDT
While I consider these PCC to be bought on sight, there is one problem that continues to vex me. Where exactly do these guys fit in? Classics/Generations? Movieverse? Or something new and separate altogether?
As it is I have no idea what shelf to make room on for them. :???:
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1076989)
Posted by bagofshhh on May 21st, 2010 @ 6:32am CDT
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1077001)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 21st, 2010 @ 7:15am CDT
Love. I still want 75 repaints of the PCC Minicons. In every shade ever. And some chromed ones. C'mon TakaraTomy, you know you want to feed my addiction. I'll give you $30 for a Neon Green Chromed Caliburst. Do it.
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1077010)
Posted by Burnin12 on May 21st, 2010 @ 7:30am CDT
This was the only PCC I was planning on getting to throw in with my Classics and still definitely getting him.

Huffer, Drift and Thrust are the only planed purchases for me of the new releases we've seen.
Not including aftermaret companies. Got enough pre orders from FP and PE to keep me broke for a while.
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1077013)
Posted by Stockade on May 21st, 2010 @ 7:35am CDT
Still dont know what to make of these guys. It seems like they look awesome in other pics and meh in other pics... Well, i would rather see them in hand and go from there. I think i'll only be picking up two, and thats Huffer and Icepick, then thats it for me, need to save money for re-issues..
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1077015)
Posted by onsanyo-con on May 21st, 2010 @ 7:50am CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:The more I see of these Power Core Combiners the more I want them. This is looking better and better with every one I see. Also, with some clever paint application, that Huffer could pass with a Movie Prime paint job. THEN he'll be in scale with Bonecrusher and Blackout! :P

Haha thats what popped into my head. Now to figure out which set to custom. :D
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1077036)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 21st, 2010 @ 8:45am CDT
bagofshhh wrote:I really like the look of this guy, but I'm not crazy about seeing so much of his head in combined mode. They couldn't attempt to hide it at all? :-?

Given that Caliburst transforms into his chest piece, I believe that his robot mode head will be hidden nicely from view.
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1077037)
Posted by Universal Prime on May 21st, 2010 @ 8:50am CDT
Anyone else think that this set plus Double clutch's drones would make a good menasor?

I can see hasbro doing the as a repaint later down the line.
Re: New Images of Power Core Combiners Huffer with Caliburst (1077038)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 21st, 2010 @ 8:53am CDT
onsanyo-con wrote:

Haha thats what popped into my head. Now to figure out which set to custom. :D

Dude, awesome idea! Can't wait to see the first repaint of Motormaster from this guy! :BOOM: :lol: ;)

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "??Transformers Combiner Wars G2 BRUTICUS figure set Hasbro 2015 - Complete ??" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Decepticon Clones Wingspan Legends Titan Return pounce G1 beast" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Wreckers, Deluxe Topspin Human Alliance Leadfoot & Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Generations Titan Class Trypticon, Full-Tilt!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on EBAY
Buy "Topspin 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Scourge with Fracas mint on card" on EBAY