New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz

New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz

Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 2:15pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 46,967

ACToys has posted pictures of Generations(Reveal The Shield) Jazz. Check him out in his Neo-G1 Glory!

Credit(s): ACToys

This article was last modified on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 5:24pm CDT

Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142476)
Posted by Mkall on November 3rd, 2010 @ 2:22pm CDT
Clip on speakers, that's how they did it.

I'm eagerly awaiting this guy
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142481)
Posted by paul053 on November 3rd, 2010 @ 2:40pm CDT
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142484)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 3rd, 2010 @ 2:52pm CDT
paul053 wrote:Door wings shouldn't be there, I can pass that. Further look, head is a little bit small, I can pass that. Ah! I just can't wait for him.

Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142491)
Posted by paul053 on November 3rd, 2010 @ 3:00pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I take it you're the cartoon-accurate kind? The original toy still had door wings like most Diaclone-derived Autobots. I'm getting him either way.

Other bots? Nah. Jazz? Oh Yes. But like you said, I'm also getting him either way.
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142493)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 3rd, 2010 @ 3:08pm CDT
Dope shiot, buddy looks so awesome, those speakers are total genius to add em.

:CON:
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142503)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on November 3rd, 2010 @ 3:43pm CDT
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142506)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 3rd, 2010 @ 4:07pm CDT
AutobotJazz87 wrote:One thing that really makes me happy is that these pics confirm the all-black shins. The fact that the speakers are "clip-ons" is also a nice touch.

Agreed about the shins. I wonder what was up with the previous one having half black, half white... unfinished test shot?

Now all he's missing is some paint on the tail lights, exhaust, and wheels.
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142507)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on November 3rd, 2010 @ 4:08pm CDT
I can't wait to pick him up..
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142511)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on November 3rd, 2010 @ 4:20pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:

Now all he's missing is some paint on the tail lights, exhaust, and wheels.

It must've been. I remember Cyclonus and Nightstick were victim to this. The earlier pictures of them showed a lot of beige and grey, especially on Nightstick.

Like you said, I wish he'd have some stripes in the rear and some painted tail lights. Minor quibble on my part considering how great this toy looks. :D
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142518)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 3rd, 2010 @ 4:45pm CDT
This guy is all sorts of win. I can't wait to see pictures of the United version.
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142520)
Posted by Chaoslock on November 3rd, 2010 @ 4:49pm CDT
I knew there was a Jazz on his way when Hasbro made him in Legends-class, the same happened to Hound earlier.

BTW, am I the only one who wants a Stepper repaint just to call him Judge Jazz?

Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142526)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on November 3rd, 2010 @ 4:59pm CDT
Those speakers make me think of that lame but memorable "dance-o-tron" music from the halcyon days of G1. A cursory inspection of this figure reveals that it is a near-perfect representation of our beloved funky Autobot. He's got speakers. He's got a gun. He's the right colors. He's got an alt mode that's a very close approximation to his old G1 form. He's even got a translucent blue visor. I can almost hear Scattman Carruther's (sp?) voice coming out of him! Who cares if he's missing the shoulder cannon-he's got SPEAKERS instead!
Bought on sight. =P~
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142531)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 3rd, 2010 @ 5:12pm CDT
That grumpy face of his is gonna bother me for a while. Otherwise, it's a definite buy for me. Say bye bye to the Top 2 Classics figures Prowl, because you just got Jazz-ed! :lol: See what I did there? :lol:
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142540)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 3rd, 2010 @ 5:49pm CDT
The more I see of him, the more I want to snatch him off the shelf the moment he arrives at the store.

Glad to see that he no longer has those mismatched colors on his shins. Was afraid he might end up like Battle Blade Bumblebee--black hands and half a forearm on otherwise gray arms.
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142542)
Posted by Seibertron on November 3rd, 2010 @ 6:14pm CDT

Aside from his cartoon appearance and his Action Master, I think Jazz has always had his wing doors.

t_jazz1.jpg

jazz-1.jpg
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142553)
Posted by MidAge on November 3rd, 2010 @ 6:57pm CDT
almost every racing car is similar to ADIDAS sports shoes...

so amazing
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142559)
Posted by Galvatron X on November 3rd, 2010 @ 7:21pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Clip on speakers, that's how they did it.

I'm eagerly awaiting this guy

I don't think they actually are clip-on. They seem to be attached by some kind of armature in the last shot, and you can see them tucked inside through the windshield in the next-to-last picture.

EDIT: Ya know, the more I look at it, I think the speakers are actually the mirrors when they're tucked inside. Cool!
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142562)
Posted by Mkall on November 3rd, 2010 @ 7:28pm CDT
Energon Is My Drug wrote:
Mkall wrote:Clip on speakers, that's how they did it.

I'm eagerly awaiting this guy

Guess we'll find out in a month or so won't we?
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142563)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on November 3rd, 2010 @ 7:32pm CDT
So when is he supposed to be released; December, January? Any idea who the repaint will be?
Re: New Images of Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz (1142565)
Posted by Galvatron X on November 3rd, 2010 @ 7:39pm CDT
Mkall wrote:It's possible that they fold in too, but I'm seeing the handlebar/clip-on system like many of Straxus' weapons.

Guess we'll find out in a month or so won't we?

Yeah, I haven't opened my Straxus, so I haven't seen those handlebar/clip-on accessories. You could be right!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Combaticons Bruticus 5 Figures + Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers NEW * Grimlock and Wheelie * Studio Series 86-06 Leader Class" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PERFECT COMBINER PC-04G UPGRADE SET FOR COMBINER WARS G2 MENASOR" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations PROWL 2016 Police Car Autobot NEW Robot HTF ????" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Transformers: Nemesis Prime / Metallic Optimus BUNDLE in Protectors!" on EBAY
Buy "Dragstrip Transformers Unite Warriors Menasor Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 35th Special Edition War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Galaxy Upgrade OPTIMUS PRIME Leader Class" on EBAY