New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt

New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 7:43pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 26,054

A few new images of the upcoming Revenge of The Fallen Deluxe Arcee and Jolt figures have surfaced on ACToys. For those who may have forgotten, Jolt and Arcee were shown at Botcon 2009, and are to be released this fall. To see all the images, please click here.

New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt

New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt

New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt

New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt

Credit(s): ACToys

Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934464)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 9th, 2009 @ 8:07pm CDT
Jolt's okay...dunno if I'd buy him (gotta wait until I see him out before), but he doesn't suck, either.

Arcee, though... The more I see of this one, the less I'm impressed. I'm planing to get HA Skids and Mikaela to begin with; right now I think I'd much rather get the scout-class looking version of Arcee I'd be getting in that set anyway.
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934467)
Posted by Diem on June 9th, 2009 @ 8:26pm CDT
Jolt looks really clunky, kibbley and hard to transform. But there's just something about him...
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934468)
Posted by soundwave13c on June 9th, 2009 @ 8:39pm CDT
Ok, The good:
Jolt looks awesome really like the pose he is in

Jolt turns into a cool car

Arcee looks futuristic and alien like

Arcee does not have a totally fugly face

The bad:
Jolt looks like he has no hands

Jolt's only weapons are those stupid tiny blades (I am a big fan of blasters and cannons)

Arcee does not have very good possibility

Arcee has the stupid base attached to her in motorcycle mode

...but this is just my 2 cents B-)

P.S I think Diem's Sig is awesome :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934469)
Posted by Bouncy X on June 9th, 2009 @ 8:41pm CDT
ah, so Jolt is that car in all the commercials who transforms in the alley being chased by the little ones?

as for Arcee, it be cool if they got Susan Blu to do her voice.
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934474)
Posted by Zeds on June 9th, 2009 @ 8:56pm CDT
Kibbles 'n bits. Kibbles 'n bits. That's all that Bay has given us is kibbles 'n bits!
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934478)
Posted by pr0wl on June 9th, 2009 @ 9:03pm CDT
jolt:feh

arcee:w...t...f
what have they done to her?
they went from animated prowl
to this...
...
...
grrr
they just better not do this to prowl
in the future of tf movies
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934482)
Posted by Wheeljack144 on June 9th, 2009 @ 9:11pm CDT
so at this point, have we given up hope for an Arcee combiner that redeems the design of her, chromia, and biker #3?
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934493)
Posted by Covenant on June 9th, 2009 @ 9:41pm CDT
Actually I think we're a half mile past "Wait & see" and two more miles to "I'll believe it when I see it".

If the Deluxe figures we have so far combine, I don't see how. The third installment of the trio (of which I think we've only known about due to on set info & pics?) would have to be a substantial piece with extra stuff to get a full robot with connections going on imo. Stuff like the bikes having different names, individual robot modes, and such give a hint maybe there's no combiner on the way. But other stuff like the info byte on Arcee supposedly being a combiner, three bikes seen, the IDW comic seeming to display Arcee's mind & voice coming from three units say otherwise. If she is a combiner, at this point I actually have to give Bay & company kudos for keeping the most wanted details an actual secret/surprise. It is possible IDW was working off early ideas though that didn't make it to the final cut, same thing has happened with Hasbro on the toys of the first film even. Heck, the third cycle seen on set could easily been meant to take along-the-side footage of the other two cycle fembots (you know, the only two we've actually seen in commercial?).

Then again, this could be the same deal as Devastator where you get individual Deluxes with robot modes, then later a set that goes from motorcycles straight to the combined form.

And (while I feel the same about Chromia in that I don't care for the name being used on the figure) I rather like the look of the cyclebots. Prefer? Perhaps not. But I do like.

As for Jolt? Pass.
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934495)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 9th, 2009 @ 9:47pm CDT
Jolt looks good. Head mold is good for a movie figure and from the looks of it the transformation will probably be cool too. Only problem i see are the feet. Arcee im still not liking. The top half looks great but the lack of legs and the hole snake on wheels thing makes it crap. Id still like to know who thought that was a great idea. If your going to do the whole BM Thrust thing theres better ways to pull it off.
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934498)
Posted by Blurrz on June 9th, 2009 @ 9:48pm CDT
Whoever it is.. Moonracer, Minerva.... I'm pretty much doubting that they will combine.
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934512)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on June 9th, 2009 @ 10:28pm CDT
Maybe the 3rd one is that 3 wheeled thing we all thought was going to be ravage.
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934520)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on June 9th, 2009 @ 10:41pm CDT

Imagination is dead

everybodys already on the bandwagon saying that the bikes cant combine, just because of chromia not having a lot of options. even though the bikes come with a combining componant theres just no way they can form something that looks like a robot.

well, lets not forget that these are bays movie formers, since when did they have to look like a sensible robot?

that being said, I have found a very solid leg form for chromia. and if you look at arcee, shes got a crapload of extra joints and folded peices. and given the angle and location of her connector peice from the previous images, I can see how she would unfold and wrap to make the upper body.. so im sure bike #3 wont be that much difrent then chromia, and make the right leg +small body bit. If I could just snag a decent camera from a friend, I could show you what Im talking about, as well as an alt transformation for chromia that looks a bit more fem lol.

having said all that, it is still possible that they were initialy designed to combine then dumped at the last minute. Wouldnt be the first time hasbro has done that. considering that I can turn rampage into his leg form, and demolisher into what looks like one half of devys chest......
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934523)
Posted by Blurrz on June 9th, 2009 @ 10:43pm CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:wow. Guess its true what a fellow here on the boards once said couple years ago.

Imagination is dead

Spoilers...

It's not that our imagination is dead. It's just that a couple of sources (Movie Adaptations and such) don't exactly show the Three Arcee's combining. So if all three do combine somehow, then the toy might be going against what would be happening in the movie. This is not 100% true, just pure speculation.
No More Spoilers...
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934538)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2009 @ 11:19pm CDT
Forget her body build, why does Arcee have a moustache?
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934551)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on June 9th, 2009 @ 11:59pm CDT
Jolt looks cool.

The more I look at Arcee, the more she grows on me.
I still won't get her until I see the combiner, or gestalt, or whatever the fudge you people call it.
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934620)
Posted by Mykltron on June 10th, 2009 @ 4:09am CDT
Still not sure about Jolt. I guess I'll decide when I see him depending on what other figures are around and how much money I have.
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934715)
Posted by Diem on June 10th, 2009 @ 10:45am CDT
soundwave13c wrote:P.S I think Diem's Sig is awesome :APPLAUSE:
Thank you!

I was worried it was one of those things only I'd think was funny, so I appreciate that!
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (934717)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 10th, 2009 @ 10:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Forget her body build, why does Arcee have a moustache?

Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (935362)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 11th, 2009 @ 3:31pm CDT
IMHO Jolt is ok.

Arcee is made of fail.
Re: New Images of ROTF Arcee and Jolt (935369)
Posted by WolfDawg on June 11th, 2009 @ 3:46pm CDT
I'm still keeping hope alive that the femme bikes combine. Honestly, I didn't plan on getting any of them because I was on the bandwagon that they sucked (and I had the first movie Arcee anyway). However, I saw a few Youtube reviews of Chromia, decided to buy her and I actually love the design. It's a lot different once you have a figure in hand. That being said, regardless of whether or not the sisters combine, I'll be getting the other 2.

Also, I found a few pictures of what the three supposedly look like combined. I'm not sure if the first picture is official, but the second pic is from the ROTF comic. The combined form looks pretty badass IMO.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58116737@N ... otostream/

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock Blaster And Data Discs" on EBAY
Buy "2016 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE POWERGLIDE SOUNDWAVE ZARTAN" on EBAY