New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus

New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus

Monday, June 11th, 2007 12:01pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 11,385

Last mont we reported that Alternator Rodimus will be a San Diego Comic Con Exclusive. Over the past couple of months we have seen a few image of Rodimus. Now more photos have made their way onto the internet. Ebay seller paranooid has posted an auction for Rodimus that contains sven new images of the figure in package. Here are the images:

Credit(s): ebay seller paranooid

This article was last modified on Monday, June 11th, 2007 12:15pm CDT

Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158878)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:17pm CDT
I really want one of these, or two...
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158880)
Posted by mattyc1007 on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:17pm CDT
wow
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158885)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:22pm CDT
*sigh* :-(

I really hope I'll be able to get one of these guys, I'm a huge Hot Rod fan.
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158893)
Posted by Robinson on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:28pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:*sigh* :-(

I really hope I'll be able to get one of these guys, I'm a huge Hot Rod fan.

Don't fret Sdcc is just around the corner. 8)
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158901)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:30pm CDT
"Too Hot"? I think "CHOSEN 1" would have been a better choice for the plate...
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158904)
Posted by --B-- on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:31pm CDT
I like his license plate.

"Too Hot"
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158910)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:34pm CDT
Robinson wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:*sigh* :-(

I really hope I'll be able to get one of these guys, I'm a huge Hot Rod fan.

Don't fret Sdcc is just around the corner. 8)

I know, but unfortunately I won't be attending, and I live in Canada, where Hasbrotoyshop doesn't ship... But there are a couple people who have offered to help me out if they still can.
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158915)
Posted by skywarp-2 on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:35pm CDT
I hope i can get one of these at cost and not have to pay huge collector hoarding prices!!!
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158923)
Posted by Robinson on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:41pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:
Robinson wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:*sigh* :-(

I really hope I'll be able to get one of these guys, I'm a huge Hot Rod fan.

Don't fret Sdcc is just around the corner. 8)

Yah Me. 8)
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158925)
Posted by Senor Hugo on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:41pm CDT
Here is a couple Hasbrotoyshop pics of Alt Roddy.
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158932)
Posted by muswp1 on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:48pm CDT
I actually like that scheme better than the BT/KP one. Does anyone know when HTS is going to "try" to offer them online?
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158939)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:51pm CDT
Robinson wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:
Robinson wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:*sigh* :-(

I really hope I'll be able to get one of these guys, I'm a huge Hot Rod fan.

Don't fret Sdcc is just around the corner. 8)

Yah Me. 8)

:shock: I'm so sorry, I didn't remember your username! And I think you've changed your avatar since then... I had to look back in my inbox... How embarassing. I can't believe how bad my memory is, I can't remember 3 weeks ago... Sorry! :oops:
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158977)
Posted by HotRod_G1 on June 11th, 2007 @ 1:23pm CDT
another Hot Rod toy that will nevr see the light of day here in the UK :( *sigh* my gf is from the US and I have people that could ship it, but could I use a UK credit card and get it shipped to a US address, thats if HTS even gets them and I find out in time. GAH!
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158984)
Posted by City Commander on June 11th, 2007 @ 1:33pm CDT
Bah. Typical of Hasblo.

Screw you Hasbro.
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (158992)
Posted by 009* on June 11th, 2007 @ 1:46pm CDT
If I get this, it'll be through either eBay or BBTS. I'm not able to travel to San Diego.
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (159014)
Posted by decepticonjon on June 11th, 2007 @ 2:02pm CDT
unfortunately, i need one to complete the alt's collection. the last few have really been so "fun" to find. thanks hasbro
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (159016)
Posted by Venomous Prime on June 11th, 2007 @ 2:03pm CDT
Wow, the one alternator I like and I can't even get it.

What fun!
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (159032)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 11th, 2007 @ 2:11pm CDT
Must have it
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (159059)
Posted by Scaleface on June 11th, 2007 @ 2:29pm CDT
When is SDCC and how does one who isn't going order one of these? I love the "TOO HOT" custom plate.
Re: New Images of SDCC Exclusive Alternator Rodimus (159077)
Posted by Autobobby1 on June 11th, 2007 @ 2:40pm CDT
O. M. G. :shock: I wish I lived near San Diego.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "MOSC Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bisk Lobster Crab Car MISB" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Bluestreak! War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Hasbro" on EBAY