New Images of Takara Animated Skywarp

New Images of Takara Animated Skywarp

Monday, June 7th, 2010 7:01pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 30,621

Action Figure Checklist have posted a gallery of the Takara version of Animated Skywarp, due to be released later this month. The Takara version features several visible differences including purple faction symbols.

You can see more images here.

For the latest in Transformers toy news, stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Diem

Re: New Images of Takara Animated Skywarp (1083443)
Posted by Rated X on June 7th, 2010 @ 7:21pm CDT
This one looks beeter than the Hasbro cause its more G1 accurate. But that means nothing since they made Starscream even more blue than the Hasbro version. And whats up with all those yellow and green bootleg G1 seekers ??? they look pretty cool, I want the Rainmakers !!!
Re: New Images of Takara Animated Skywarp (1083479)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on June 7th, 2010 @ 10:14pm CDT
I like the Japanese version a lot better than our version... I also want KO seekers. I remember when I was younger and had KO constucticons... wish I new they formed Devastator then...
Re: New Images of Takara Animated Skywarp (1083556)
Posted by rpetras on June 8th, 2010 @ 5:12am CDT
That finally convinced me.

Preorder = done.
Re: New Images of Takara Animated Skywarp (1083736)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 8th, 2010 @ 12:55pm CDT
This is probably the first Takara version that looks better than Hasbro's. But I'm not willing to pay nearly twice the price for 20% more G1 accuracy. I was pretty happy to find my Skywarp anyway.
Re: New Images of Takara Animated Skywarp (1083773)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on June 8th, 2010 @ 2:27pm CDT
This guy looks awesome, but I've got one, and I'm not paying 50 bucks for a little extra paint.
But, if I was rich, I would...

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 142 MARVEL COMICS November 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 141 MARVEL COMICS October 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 140 MARVEL COMICS September 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2013 Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave MP-02 Toys R Us US (Takara)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "New Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-11 Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Transformers Reaction 2020 Target Exclusive Gold Armor Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY