New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal

New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal

Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 9:53am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 29,403

As you may or may not know, Yukisan is no longer the one spearheading Takara Tomy's online PR on Twitter. That has now been relegated to another Twitter handle simply called @TF_PR. And today, they show us the two new toys coming out at the end of this month: MP-32 Masterpiece Optimus Primal and TAV-59 Adventure Ratchet. There is a far bigger emphasis on Ratchet. Are the slight differences to the Hasbro release enough to sway some fans to this version? Let us know!

Transformers News: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal

Transformers News: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal

Transformers News: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal

Credit(s): @tf_pr

Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1836565)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on October 25th, 2016 @ 10:04am CDT
ratchet looks okay.

primal is small for 120 squids
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1836570)
Posted by Insurgent on October 25th, 2016 @ 10:08am CDT
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1836584)
Posted by william-james88 on October 25th, 2016 @ 10:25am CDT
Insurgent wrote:120? I think mine only cost me 70 squids. Which is fine since he's MP Car sized and about their price.

Yeah while I understand people using the BBTS price to judge the figure (since it is what they are paying for it), its not really fair.
Firstly, Insurgent, the guy meant 120 dollars, which is what american resellers sell him for.

Secondaly, the figure itself though is only $90 plus import fees. And I feel like thats how it should be judged. Yes, he is small for 120$ but thats because thats not the price of the figure, thats just the price americans pay for not living in Japan. So compared to the plane ticket to go there and buy him for $90, I think $ 120 locally is a decent price. That would be a more fair way to judge a figure.
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1836594)
Posted by Insurgent on October 25th, 2016 @ 10:46am CDT
Oh. Squids is slang for quid which is slang for pound so I thought he was talking pound.

You know what? This is not even a thread I'm interested in. I came here from the news for the monkey. I think I'll quietly withdraw.
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1836600)
Posted by RustedCross on October 25th, 2016 @ 11:03am CDT
Both of these figures will be mine.

:D
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1836673)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on October 25th, 2016 @ 1:11pm CDT
i wasnt gonna say squids but it sounded cool at the time
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1836754)
Posted by Cobotron on October 25th, 2016 @ 3:29pm CDT
Got TAV-56 Nemesis Prime in the mail yesterday. He's FANTASTIC. I hadn't picked up either of the US releases yet, because I wanted this one to be my first experience with the mold.

He might be all the PSP I need.

He likes to sword fight. With anybody!

Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837005)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 26th, 2016 @ 1:37pm CDT
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837015)
Posted by william-james88 on October 26th, 2016 @ 1:54pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:I still stand by that a better RID Ratchet would be a retool of the Prime mold, but Takara's take on the Strongarm retool looks good enough for me to grab at some point in the future. However, Windblade and Starscream will be taking utmost priority.

As they should, especially Starscream. That is a damn fine mold. Really impressive how they keep finding original ways to transform a jet to a robot.
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837124)
Posted by Ultra Markus on October 26th, 2016 @ 11:05pm CDT
just wait for the other seekers in that mold 8-)
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837147)
Posted by Va'al on October 27th, 2016 @ 7:14am CDT

Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837152)
Posted by Kyleor on October 27th, 2016 @ 8:21am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Can't wait to get your claws on the new Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV60 Bisk? The official Transformers Twitter account has you coveting more, with their latest in hand and in package image of the lobster-car, car-lobster, Cybertronian crustacean from the animated series Robots in Disguise! Check out below the mirrored image, and join the conversation in the Energon Pub.

Has anyone taken a picture of Bisk with/in a bowl of lobster bisque?
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837153)
Posted by william-james88 on October 27th, 2016 @ 8:37am CDT

Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837155)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on October 27th, 2016 @ 8:38am CDT
william-james88 wrote:If people are looking for windblade, it is being sold on the secondary japanese market for $30 plus shipping

I assume I can trust this site?
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837175)
Posted by william-james88 on October 27th, 2016 @ 9:49am CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:

I assume I can trust this site?

Big time, they are by far the very best site to get rarer Japanese items. Its where I do all my purchases for TFs I cant find on e-bay. If you have any questions, let me know.
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837188)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 27th, 2016 @ 10:34am CDT
Bisk sounds like a delicious expensive soup! :lol:
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837189)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on October 27th, 2016 @ 10:36am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:

I assume I can trust this site?

Alright. Thanks! ;)^
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837226)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 27th, 2016 @ 1:45pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Bisk sounds like a delicious expensive soup! :lol:

Actually, if you give me several hours so I can finish classes and eat dinner, I can make something up for you guys to check out picture wise ;)
Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837282)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 27th, 2016 @ 6:12pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Bisk sounds like a delicious expensive soup! :lol:

Re: New Images of Takara TAV59 Ratchet with MP32 Optimus Primal (1837292)
Posted by SureShot18 on October 27th, 2016 @ 6:40pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Bisk sounds like a delicious expensive soup! :lol:

:APPLAUSE: :lol:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kingdom: War For Cybertron Trilogy - Megatron (Beast) WFC-K10" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Drift Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY