New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge

New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge

Saturday, May 21st, 2016 1:57am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 39,127

We have another couple of images directly from TFYuki, via fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath, of the Takara Tomy Transformers Legends line - namely, of LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (featured below with Unite Warriors Cyclonus). Check out the two new Titans Return molds below, in some relatively action-y shots!

Transformers News: In-Hand - Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr, LG26 Cyclonus

Credit(s): TFYuki

This article was last modified on Saturday, May 21st, 2016 8:37am CDT

Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791346)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 21st, 2016 @ 2:30am CDT
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791349)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 21st, 2016 @ 2:49am CDT
For a moment there I thought they were releasing uw cyclonus as a standalone in the legends line :-P
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791351)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on May 21st, 2016 @ 2:59am CDT
I have to be honest, this only makes me wish even more that TR Scourge was made as a Voyager. I already have and prefer the old Generations mold, and I only bought CW Cyclonus because I thought we'd get a Scourge to match him and Galvatron. I feel like this was a really weird decision in terms of scale.

On the other hand, though, SO glad I got a preorder in for Blurr. The Takara version is beautiful.
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791358)
Posted by Kurona on May 21st, 2016 @ 3:11am CDT
This just in: Takara Blurr is, indeed, still sexy as hell.
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791360)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 21st, 2016 @ 3:25am CDT
Am glad I pre-ordered Blurr and Scourge. They do look good especially Blurr. Still don't like that Cyclonus at all. Gonna track down the older Targetmaster Generations figure (I used to have it) and it's so much better.
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791371)
Posted by william-james88 on May 21st, 2016 @ 7:05am CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:I'll take that Cyclonus, Scourge, and Sweeps picture as a ringing endorsement from TFYuki and Takara Tomy for using Unite Warriors Cyclonus as G1 "Classics" Cyclonus. I can hardly wait until Legends Galvatron and Scourge (and Titans Return Scourge for some Sweeps army building) are released! :)

Does it also endorse that Cyclonus' armada is the sweeps?
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791373)
Posted by Kurona on May 21st, 2016 @ 7:32am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Does it also endorse that Cyclonus' armada is the sweeps?

Cyclonus' Armada can be the...
...
What's the team name for Grand Galvatron's components? The Grandicons? Galvicons? Haunticons?
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791375)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 21st, 2016 @ 7:48am CDT
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Does it also endorse that Cyclonus' armada is the sweeps?

Cyclonus' Armada can be the...
...

I think galvatron prefers the term minions.

Wonder how it would look with UW Cyclonus leading a pack of his universe incarnations?
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791387)
Posted by Bronzewolf on May 21st, 2016 @ 10:08am CDT
Can we all just sit for a minute and appreciate that there are a ton of good looking Transformers coming, (mostly) all with new molds? I mean, coming from COMBINER Wars (although that did have its moments), this is all like a breath of fresh air. You done did good, Has/Tak.
(Ach, this is what happens when you don't proof read)
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791393)
Posted by Kurona on May 21st, 2016 @ 10:21am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Can we all just sit for a minute and appreciate that there are a ton of good looking Transformers coming, (mostly) all with new molds? I mean, coming from Combined Wars(although that had it's moments), this is all like a breath of fresh air. You done did good, Has/Tak.

I've been doing that just about every minute just about every day. Titans Return/Legends is looking to be some of the most amazing shit the Transformers Toyline has ever put out
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791394)
Posted by Evil Eye on May 21st, 2016 @ 10:32am CDT

Assuming, of course, the plastic quality/QC/tolerances aren't total garbage. And given there's rumours the manufacturing got moved yet AGAIN, this time to India of all places...yeah. I await Titans Return with cautious optimism.
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791395)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 21st, 2016 @ 10:49am CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:

Ain't capitalism grand?Now Hb is moving to India. Maybe to minimize KOing or lowering the price even more? I yearn for the days when stuff was made in the USA like the early G.I. Joe playset and vehicles. Same with the Fisher Price vehicles (their figures were made in HK but the plastics smelled good and were very tough back then).

Didn't one of the Hb people interviewed a few weeks back say something about improving the hollowness of their products? Hopefully that includes improving the plastic quality. And, is it possible to dilute the plastic content to save on cost but also affecting the stress tolerance/quality of the plastic? Being expensive and all, I share DM's concerns too.
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791397)
Posted by Evil Eye on May 21st, 2016 @ 11:05am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
Delta Magnus wrote:

It'll undoubtedly be to get even cheaper labour. Chinese workers demanded better conditions and better pay, so they moved to Vietnam. Now the same is probably happening over there, and thus the move to India. Given what India is like I can't imagine the QC (or, ahem, cleanliness) of the figures will improve much.

Lord know where they'll go when India starts demanding better pay. Probably Brazil. Although given the way the world's going, with the US Election probably being a contest between Shillary "Hides government secrets in a private email account and lets Americans die in foreign territory" Clinton and Donald "Daemon Prince of Khorne" Trump, Europe becoming a socialist hellhole and the Middle East basically drowning in blood, we'll be lucky if we haven't all been reduced to ash by atomic fire by 2020.
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791400)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 21st, 2016 @ 11:16am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Does it also endorse that Cyclonus' armada is the sweeps?

Nope! [-( But, you can see Cyclonus' real Armada in the pics I posted recently in the Unite Warriors thread! ;)
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791407)
Posted by Bronzewolf on May 21st, 2016 @ 11:51am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
Delta Magnus wrote:

Yeah, manufacturing returning to the U.S. would be great, but it's a pipe dream. But Hasbro's (relatively) good at listening to fans, so I wouldn't doubt they're at least trying to work on hollowness and quality. I hope the quality of the Titan's Return figures matches the quality of their looks.
:PRAY: :PRAY:
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791449)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 21st, 2016 @ 2:48pm CDT
Looks amazing, shame hasbro couldn't have painted theirs worth a damn :roll:
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791525)
Posted by william-james88 on May 21st, 2016 @ 9:52pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Does it also endorse that Cyclonus' armada is the sweeps?

Just pulling your tail :lol: Your pics are awesome. And plus, Cyclonus clealy had an armada for at least a moment:

Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791526)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on May 21st, 2016 @ 9:53pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Does it also endorse that Cyclonus' armada is the sweeps?

Watch Five Faces of Darkness. There's several Dirge colored Cyclonuses in there.
Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791547)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on May 21st, 2016 @ 10:49pm CDT
From tf yuki

Re: New Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG25 Blurr and LG26 Scourge (1791550)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 21st, 2016 @ 10:52pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:Image
CROSS HEAD ON!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-37 Ravage & Bullhorn" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-28 Rewind & Nightbeat" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY