New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot

Transformers News: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot

Monday, September 5th, 2011 9:21AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 63,569

Courtesy of the Chinese toy forum ACToys we have some brand new images of Deluxe Leadfoot from the upcoming Target Exclusive two-pack, which is rumored to also contain a Twin Twist repaint of Deluxe Topspin. These images offer us our best looks to date at the highly anticipated figure, and we get a nice size comparison with his fellow Wrecker Deluxe Topspin. Check out the new images mirrored below.

Credit(s): ACToys, Daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285914)
Posted by dirk2243 on September 5th, 2011 @ 9:24am CDT
Looking good. I might touch up the head a little, but looks good.
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285917)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 5th, 2011 @ 9:41am CDT
oh yeah cant wait to get this guy B) :KREMZEEK:
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285921)
Posted by Sidearm on September 5th, 2011 @ 9:47am CDT
whew! I'm glad he doesn't have green head.Good job hasbro,you finally did something right!
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285924)
Posted by Rated X on September 5th, 2011 @ 9:52am CDT
Yeah !!! Thats the one I wanted. Cant wait to add this robot version of Rick Ross to my collection !!!
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285927)
Posted by prowl123 on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:00am CDT

Now all we need is an armored Roadbuster.

Any word on wether or not one of those will come out?
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285931)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:02am CDT
Lol when I see the two wrecker side by side, one thought come to mind :-

Before : Topspin - after eating alot of fatty energons After : Leadfoot :D

But definitely getting him to complete my deluxe wreckers. Though I'll probably wait for the single-pack release since I already have Topspin.
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285936)
Posted by Optimus1138 on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:12am CDT
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285938)
Posted by NamelessOne on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:Lol when I see the two wrecker side by side, one thought come to mind :-

Before : Topspin - after eating alot of fatty energons After : Leadfoot :D

Hope the Twin Twist materialises as well, would be sweet as I had both back in G1, lost them, and recently reaquired them when the prices were right. :x

Gonna haveta brave the online scalpers again as there ain't any Targets in Ireland - but I have seen the DOTM Target exclusives at Tesco, Target stickers and all - but don't want to risk missing out on this baby!
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285939)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:19am CDT
NaM3L3sS wrote:

Before : Topspin - after eating alot of fatty energons After : Leadfoot :D

Isn't the box set due to have a retool of Topspin's G1 'twin' Twin Twist with it as well? Or am I going mad and/or missed out on news lately on this?

You know, I'm starting to doubt whether Leadfoot will actually come with Twin Twist, or just a regular Topspin...
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285940)
Posted by NamelessOne on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:24am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Repaint, just repaint. Don't count on retools on any of the Wreckers, armored or not.

If it comes to that (no retooling) , they'll probably bundle it with the grey Topspin repaint that is surfacing at the moment - I could live with that as Twin Twist, but would prefer a new head and weapons - something drill-like to represent the G1 character... here's hoping...
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285942)
Posted by triKlops on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:27am CDT
probably end up grabbing this instead of the HA version
cant wait to see it in stores
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285944)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:32am CDT
NaM3L3sS wrote:

Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285947)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:41am CDT
Awesome!
so does he not have a mechtech as such, just lots of smaller guns?
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285948)
Posted by alternator77 on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:46am CDT
so hes scout sized wow :roll:

anyway at least people can stop all the "i want all 3 in one size class" whining.
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285952)
Posted by NamelessOne on September 5th, 2011 @ 10:58am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:The grey Topspin is a separate standalone release, called "Autobot Armor Topspin". Not an exclusive at all.

I mean using Autobot Armor Topspin as a base - if Topspin is traditionally predominantly blue, then the predominantly grey AATopspin, with drill bits instead of extra cannons, could be a quick fix (if Twin Twist doesn't materialise, I might just kitbash it myself)

Vanilla Topspin is beginning to clog up the shelves, it would be a no-brainer to bundle it with a slightly different variant... but I do agree with you, a regular Topspin wouldn't surpise me...
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285959)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on September 5th, 2011 @ 11:46am CDT
First off glad to see Unicron of the top spot.

Second to be honest it looks better than the HA version which is a good thing as i have bought no HA wreckers but i have bought the deluxe and cant wait to get him.

Third where is his mechtech?
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285960)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 5th, 2011 @ 11:57am CDT
alt mode is cool robot mode sucks, coloring is horrible & hes way to short easy pass.
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285965)
Posted by Duskfall on September 5th, 2011 @ 12:20pm CDT
ooh, i like what i see. this is nice. kinda wish the human alliance figure was like this though.
and seriously, why can't they just release them all in weaponized form? they weren't even in like their nascar forms in the movie.
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285980)
Posted by TimothyR on September 5th, 2011 @ 12:40pm CDT
Optimus1138 wrote:This guy looks awesome. I'm glad they gave him the doors on his chest in robot mode, even if they're fake. I think when we saw the first pictures of this guy, he didn't have them. I just hope we get a weaponized Roadbuster so we can really complete the trio of Deluxe Wreckers. The current one just won't look right. All they'd have to do would be remold the current one, if they didn't want to make a completely new mold.

actually the doors on his chest aren't fake.

if you look at the car that was in the movie.. the doors come out, and were moved forward. if you look at the figure, the same thing is happening. and in robot mode those are the doors that are on his chest.. so you see, they're not fake. they're accurate to the movie.

anyways.. does anyone else thing it would've been an ABSOLUTE GENIUS move if this leadfoot were in a two pack with a weaponized roadbuster?? that way "armor roadbuster" would've made better sense than "armor topspin".. since topspin is already armored..
Re: New Images of Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot (1285987)
Posted by necr0blivion on September 5th, 2011 @ 12:59pm CDT
All Hail Volstagg, the deluxe-sized Wrecker!

I'll be glad to get this guy, and curious as to his MechTech weapon.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
"On The Prowl"
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Last Knight Premier Edition #Leader Class Dragonstorm IN-STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Premium Series: Cannon Bumblebee Action Figure Movie RotF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Heroes x6 Ratchet Jazz Frenzy Bumblebee Barricade Blackout" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Legion Class DRAGONSTORM Figure Dragon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: MOVIE COLLECTION VOLUME 1 By Chris Ryall *Excellent Condition*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Action Master Mainframe sealed" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers 5 Black Mamba Alloy Infantry Roadblock Police Car MPM05" on EBAY
Buy "COBRA COMMANDER KIDROBOT TRANSFORMERS vs. GI JOE MYSTERY ENAMEL PIN 1/20 TA702" on EBAY