New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version

New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version

Sunday, March 6th, 2011 9:04pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 39,423

HK-TF members lowbcousin & jinxm have posted the in-hand images of the Million Publishing exclusive Transformers Animated Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version.

Million Publishing has recently started to mail out this figure from 4th March onwards in Japan.

You can view the original post here.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): HK-TF

This article was last modified on Sunday, March 6th, 2011 11:05pm CST

Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1191175)
Posted by Rated X on March 6th, 2011 @ 9:44pm CST
Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1191179)
Posted by rpetras on March 6th, 2011 @ 10:02pm CST
It's the same head that mold has always had, the "battle mask" slides up over the mouth.

As far as the color scheme, I'm pretty tempted to snag one of these.
Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1191181)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 6th, 2011 @ 10:11pm CST
Rated X wrote:He has a freakin superhero head !!! Thats the worst prime ever, He looks like the Incredibles !!!

It's the same head they used for all TFA toys and the battle mask flips up from the "Superhero chin." Have you seen the Animated line?
Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1191182)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 6th, 2011 @ 10:11pm CST
Oops double post. So 2nd post edit >_<
Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1191192)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on March 6th, 2011 @ 10:51pm CST
Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1191220)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on March 7th, 2011 @ 12:18am CST
Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1191242)
Posted by Mach on March 7th, 2011 @ 6:22am CST
Shadow Wing15 wrote:Hhmm.... looks pretty good. I think I remember the Black Convoy version but when did he get the wings? I could have missed something else or it could be custom, but I don't know. Anyway, Prime looks great in the elite guard. :CON:

The wingblade of black convoy is custom by HK-TF member lowbcousin.... Kinda cool though.... We shd have more Wingblades Prime...
Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1191307)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 7th, 2011 @ 10:54am CST
Cannot stand the whole "Elite Guard" concept. When will this line be over with?
Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1191695)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on March 8th, 2011 @ 1:35am CST
Meh, it's allright deco... Even though Animated Prime NEVER was in the Elite Guard. I guess he'd look nice next to somebody's Elite Guard Bumblebee, that somebody not being me.
Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1192135)
Posted by El Duque on March 8th, 2011 @ 9:23pm CST
Japan based blogger Alfes 2010 has posted a full gallery of Million Publishing's Exclusive Elite Guard Optimus Prime. This figure is repaint of Voyager Animated Optimus Prime featuring a new black and gold deco and Elite Guard symbols. Click any of the his mirrored images below to visit his full gallery.

Re: New Images Of TFA Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version (1192227)
Posted by rpetras on March 9th, 2011 @ 7:32am CST
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I'm torn on buying this now. I know I'll get it eventually, but I'm kinda thinking this will end up on clearance like Ghost Starscream.

I hope you're right.

I want it too, but I don't know if I "$100 want" it. :-?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave & Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 G1 STARSCREAM Evil Decepticon Original 100% complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY