New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars

Transformers News: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars

Monday, October 4th, 2010 8:40PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 48,402

It seems like forever ago that we reported that TFClub was working on a new batch of Constructicons on par with the Classics style of transformers that we all know and love. A shame we haven't seen anything new in a while...

Well, are you in for a treat! New images have cropped up of the next big thing in the world of 3rd party transforming robots. TFClub have posted new pictures of a robot that looks an awful lot like the Constructicon Scavenger! These new pictures confirm that Devastators "right hand man" indeed does have a robot mode as well as what looks to be a detachable hand for Devastators arm mode.

If incredibly detailed, highly articulated Transformers aren't your thing, then maybe Super Deformed or "SD" styled Transformers are your thing? Well take a look at yet another piece in the works from TFClub, an SD Optimus Prime figure called "Primars"

Feel free to hum and haw, ooh and aah, geek and nerd over this all you like in our forums!
Credit(s): s250

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131664)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 4th, 2010 @ 8:41pm CDT
That Scavenger is looking good. Can't wait to see some more constructicons. The SD Optimus prime looks awesome as well. That is some good stuff there.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131669)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on October 4th, 2010 @ 8:52pm CDT
I continue to be impressed with the looks of this figure. We've just seen Scavenger, but my mind has already wandered down the road of "how cool will this thing look" and trying to imagine what the final figure set will look like.

And then I pause to mop up the puddle of drool.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131671)
Posted by Jenus on October 4th, 2010 @ 9:06pm CDT
Weird how we went from a half paint version of Scavenger back to a gray prototype. :-? It is nice to see a picture of the whole robot doesn't look to bad just a little too bulky but he'll still be bough if the price is right.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131676)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on October 4th, 2010 @ 9:22pm CDT
Cute Optimus is cute. I want one.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131681)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on October 4th, 2010 @ 9:35pm CDT
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131686)
Posted by El Duque on October 4th, 2010 @ 9:52pm CDT
BATTLEMASTER IIC wrote:If the whole Devastator set comes out I surely doubt I will be able to afford it!

I have a feeling this is going to be a long term project, with the figures being released one by one. Maybe that will soften the blow to your pocket book. This should be an interesting set.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131698)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on October 4th, 2010 @ 10:39pm CDT
Scavenger definitely has me interested. I've never bought any 3rd party stuff before, but depending on this sets quality and price, I may have to empty my savings account just to have a Devestator that looks this good. Assuming of course everything from the arm over looks good. I just hope it's a gradual release, and not all seven at once. My finances would be in shambles.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131702)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on October 4th, 2010 @ 11:11pm CDT
If this turns out anywhere near how good it looks so far, I will buy it. I know it will be expensive but this has the potential to top Masterpiece Prime.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131737)
Posted by Mykltron on October 5th, 2010 @ 2:47am CDT
El Duque wrote:

Which means taking the risk that the project will never get finished or the final product will be disappointing. Collecting is starting to get stressfull!
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131744)
Posted by Torneira on October 5th, 2010 @ 3:22am CDT
At just seeing this pics, it has given me the sudden urge of buying these toys, so that this poor schmuck at least will be able to buy a decent and proper ashtray for himself ;)
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131749)
Posted by Trikeboy on October 5th, 2010 @ 4:42am CDT
Mykltron wrote:
El Duque wrote:

This is also the reason we will never see a Masterpiece Devastator. TakaraTomy would have to commit to 6 releases of different large scale toys. From a business view that is quite risky.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131750)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on October 5th, 2010 @ 4:51am CDT
i'm liking scavenger, i think TFclub might be giving them this "anime mecha" motive which in my opinion kinda works :D
i would have liked SD prime more if he was painted more accuratelly, i mean its a mixture of G1 and movie prime and i always thought they would give him a movie color scheme because of his alt mode
(even though his robot mode looks G1)
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131759)
Posted by Forgotten on October 5th, 2010 @ 6:02am CDT
Mykltron wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Amen brother!

This guy looks great. I really dig that the bicep & forearm are fully integrated into the figure. So all we'll have to do is keep up with a hand if we display in bot/vehicle mode. That's awesome. I also hope that these will be a gradual release. I haven't bought crazydevy's devastator upgrades because my G2 Devastator is now in shambles & I refuse to buy a KO G1 devy. So if they do this & do it right, i'm going to have to buy, buy, buy since devs is my favorite combiner(for some reason i'm one of the few people that wanted to get into construction when they grew up, I think it's because Jesus was a carpenter). I buy EVERY constuction themed TF and these will definitely NOT be the first I miss out on. I've made up my mind. I NEED THIS DEVASTATOR.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131762)
Posted by GEEWUN on October 5th, 2010 @ 6:09am CDT
El Duque wrote:

Personally I'm going to wait until I see some proto-pics of Devastator in his combined mode. I don't wanna get him if he's not somewhat G1 accurate.

Here is one of the previous pics Image
I wonder what Hot Rod toy that is?
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131795)
Posted by stangatron on October 5th, 2010 @ 8:13am CDT
anyone know when and how to get this?
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131813)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on October 5th, 2010 @ 8:46am CDT
GEEWUN wrote:I wonder what Hot Rod toy that is?

IIRC, we saw pics of that Hot Rod ages ago. It's their upcoming Hot Rod as Targetmaster(to go along with their Optimus and Soundwave Headmasters).
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131817)
Posted by Forgotten on October 5th, 2010 @ 9:00am CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:
GEEWUN wrote:I wonder what Hot Rod toy that is?

Correct you are sir. If I recall they are also doing a Megatron & Starscream targemaster as well as the Rodimus.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131847)
Posted by GEEWUN on October 5th, 2010 @ 11:07am CDT
Forgotten wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:
GEEWUN wrote:I wonder what Hot Rod toy that is?

Thanks I musta been on vacation so I couldn't check my seibertron news.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131848)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 5th, 2010 @ 11:09am CDT
I was never into the SD segment, but I find that constructicon intriguing.

We KNOW FansProject is working on a third Crossfire set, which can only be aimed squarely on the energon Devastator set.

But TFClub has really impressed me with Battle Rollar and both Gear of War sets. Not to mention I'd really like to see where they could go working a combiner from scratch.
Re: New Images of TFClub Constructicon & Primars (1131896)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 5th, 2010 @ 1:53pm CDT
Me likes..

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Deluxe Class Dark of The Moon Crankcase Action..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Gnaw Titans Return Lot X4" on EBAY
Buy "Mastermind Creations Reformatted R-19 Kultur Transformers Tarn complete MMC" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers DOTM Cyberfire Bumblebee Mechtech Dark of the Moon Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TRANSFORMERS ARMOR TOPSPIN DARK OF THE MOON DOTM MOVIE DELUXE CLASS AUTOBOTS" on EBAY
Buy "Acid Storm Transformers TCG card game RT 01 MINT!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations/ROTF Cybertronian Grimlock, Nightbeat, ROTF Whirl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2009 Generation 1 Series Mini Con Class Brawn 25th Annvrsy" on EBAY