New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger

New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger

Sunday, December 19th, 2010 8:50pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 65,834

Us Transformers fans will certainly be in for a treat once TFclub's Devastator project is completed. What we know is that we're going to get one monstrosity of a combiner. So far two of the Constructicons have been featured, Scavenger and Hook. Another update from News Crew member Mach and ACToys, there's a look at the alternate modes of both Scavenger and Hook, and then a glance at the pre-production paint applications on their robot modes. Check it out below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Mach, ACToys

This article was last modified on Sunday, December 19th, 2010 8:54pm CST

Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159132)
Posted by chrisc4 on December 19th, 2010 @ 8:56pm CST
i had know idea about this! can anyone enlighten me on this devy? :???:
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159134)
Posted by Ninja Boy on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:02pm CST
I would trade half of my collection to have this finished Devastator right now! I've already started saving my pennies for this guy. Can't Wait!!!! :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159136)
Posted by Optimutt on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:04pm CST
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159137)
Posted by First Gen on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:07pm CST
Absolutely beautiful. G1 Devastator has and will always be one of my absolute favorite Transformers team ever. Can't wait to see the finished set.
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159139)
Posted by Rated X on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:10pm CST
Lookin nice !!!

So whats the guess on the price ???

Im calling $250
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159142)
Posted by stangatron on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:14pm CST
does anyone know when this will be available. this thing has so much protectional.
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159143)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:15pm CST
I hope those "tails" aren't crucial to getting them to stand up, because that'd be a bit of a downer. As is, it looks kinda weird like that.
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159144)
Posted by CybertronHotShot on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:15pm CST
Optimutt wrote:I'm not too impressed with that pre-production paint application, but the toys, themselves look quite nice. Any way we can get a size comparison on those? Are they voyager-sized or deluxe?
I can be wrong, but since arms are smaller than legs i`m guessing that Scavenger and of course Bonecrusher will be Deluxes. :-? :???:
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159145)
Posted by Blurrz on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:20pm CST

They're Voyager class sized at the least.

Rated X wrote:Lookin nice !!!

So whats the guess on the price ???

Im calling $250

They are likely going to be released separately. But the way third party toys are being sold, and the fact that each combiner is going to be flipping huge, the entire Devastator will be over $500+
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159146)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:20pm CST
I've got a feeling.... ooooooooooh-hooooooo.... That Devastator's gonna be friggin' huge... :lol:
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159153)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:41pm CST
I'm hoping the combined mode of this Devastator looks really good because I'm still not blown away by these two. I am still very interested though.
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159158)
Posted by El Duque on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:46pm CST
I'll be pre-ordering these so hard my computer may implode!
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159161)
Posted by Galvatron X on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:50pm CST
chrisc4 wrote:i had know idea about this! can anyone enlighten me on this devy? :???:

I'm in the same boat.

This is "Transformers Collector's Club", right? (tranformersclub.com?)

Do I need to be a member to purchase these?

Someone let me know! I must have this!
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159165)
Posted by Bed Bugs on December 19th, 2010 @ 10:01pm CST
DO WANT! I loves me some Devastator. I'll be saving away to possibly get 2 sets of these, one for the group and one for Devastator. :)

Probably only going to be able to afford 1 set though. :(
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159166)
Posted by El Duque on December 19th, 2010 @ 10:02pm CST
Energon Is My Drug wrote:

I'm in the same boat.

This is "Transformers Collector's Club", right? (tranformersclub.com?)

Do I need to be a member to purchase these?

Someone let me know! I must have this!

No, transformersclub.com is the official fan club by Funpublications. These are by a third party known as TFClub. These released the Battle Rollar and the Gear of War sets. This is by far their most ambitious outing. Hopefully it will be available through the regular online retailers, BBTS, TFsource, etc.
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159169)
Posted by Agamemnon on December 19th, 2010 @ 10:09pm CST
Energon Is My Drug wrote:

I'm in the same boat.

This is "Transformers Collector's Club", right? (tranformersclub.com?)

Do I need to be a member to purchase these?

Someone let me know! I must have this!

TFClub is not the Transformers Collector's Club. It's a third party group like Fans Project or Crazy Dev. I'm trying to remember, I think they did a Cliffjumper upgrade including a new head and a bazooka.

This Devistator project has been going on for a while. I believe they are somewhere beween voyager and deluxe size, depending on how big the guy's hands are (you know the one, with the unusually long finger nails...)
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159177)
Posted by Anonymous on December 19th, 2010 @ 10:23pm CST
~
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159203)
Posted by DavidT on December 20th, 2010 @ 12:19am CST
These are going to be BADASS!!!

Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159206)
Posted by First-Aid on December 20th, 2010 @ 12:25am CST
Looks pretty nice. Never bought anything from them before, but this may be a first. They have one very big issue to deal with though: the weight of the figure. This is obviously going to be enormous...I'm curious to see what types of joints are going to be used to support the weight...especially in the legs and hips. BY my horrid esimates, this combined fig could be between 7 and 10 lbs assembled.
Re: New Images of TFclub Devastator - Hook and Scavenger (1159226)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 20th, 2010 @ 2:00am CST
Agamemnon wrote:
Energon Is My Drug wrote:

I'm in the same boat.

This is "Transformers Collector's Club", right? (tranformersclub.com?)

Do I need to be a member to purchase these?

Someone let me know! I must have this!

No the Cliffjumper set was Fansproject, but it was distributed through TFClub to help Fansproject to establish themselves.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Whirl 100% Complete with accessories" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Optimus Prime- Bumblebee & Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mixable Mashable Optimus Prime Transformers - COMPLETE NO BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee complete AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Bumblebee Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY