New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories

New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories

Tuesday, July 6th, 2010 10:32pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 49,748

Seibertron.com reported earlier the prototype images of TFClub's newest upcoming products; legends-sized G1 homages that turn into hand-held weapons and accessory kits for Masterpiece Starscream and Ghost Starscream. Now a friend from China has emailed us some images taken at a local toy fair that feature all the accessories in their full colours. Scroll down to see the images taken!

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers news!

Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094858)
Posted by Mkall on July 6th, 2010 @ 10:35pm CDT
Can't say I have too much interest in these guys. Though I think TFClub's turning their game around since Gear of War 2.
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094868)
Posted by Amelie on July 6th, 2010 @ 10:51pm CDT
Love the Megatron. Bring on the super-sized KO! =;
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094877)
Posted by First-Aid on July 6th, 2010 @ 11:49pm CDT
Very very meh. I'm seeing a race here: who can have more repaints- Starscream or movie Bumblebee?
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094879)
Posted by WESITRON on July 7th, 2010 @ 12:07am CDT
I think the targetmasters look pretty sweet. I would rather have seen new characters or G1 targetmasters that have never seent he classics light, but overall I'm glad the indies out there are trying to recreate some fun play features of our toys past. Any excuse for me to get my toys of the shelf more often is good enough for me :D
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094898)
Posted by DMSL on July 7th, 2010 @ 3:23am CDT
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094906)
Posted by Blurrz on July 7th, 2010 @ 4:09am CDT
DMSL wrote:I like the Targetmaster idea, but the execution is lame. In my opinion it would've been better if they looked like the specific we see in the G1 cartoon. How cool would it be to have Targetmasters for the upcoming Classics Blurr, for the already released Hot Rod and the custom Arcee coming soon.

Seibertronian Forum Post of the Week.
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094934)
Posted by joevill on July 7th, 2010 @ 7:35am CDT
I really love those Targetmasters. I know I will probably pre-order them once it becomes available.
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094959)
Posted by cybertroniandude on July 7th, 2010 @ 9:01am CDT

Didn't know that I have a friend named of Mkall at all =; =; :-x :-x
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094964)
Posted by Swiftpaw on July 7th, 2010 @ 9:18am CDT
Is it wrong that I'm more amused by Skywarp in the first image? His pose with the coronation stuff in his colors tossed in front of him looks to say "I don't need this fancy dress-up slag!" XD XD
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1094986)
Posted by gothsaurus on July 7th, 2010 @ 10:37am CDT
Gads... I'm really curious about the freaky green and red coronation kit. Actionmaster Thundercracker coronation kit anyone? :D
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1095035)
Posted by Mkall on July 7th, 2010 @ 1:23pm CDT
cybertroniandude wrote:Wow,this picture looks familiar, just like the one I took and shared in Malaysia forum.

Didn't know that I have a friend named of Mkall at all =; =; :-x :-x

Welcome to the site!

These images were emailed to a fellow Seibertron News Moderator, who sent them to me for posting. If these are your pictures, please give me a link to where you posted them on the Malaysia board and I'll give you full credit. Thanks!
Re: New images of TFClub's Upcoming Accessories (1095227)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 7th, 2010 @ 9:53pm CDT
I wish the would make that Megs a voyager =P~ Otherwise, these sets are not for me.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #308 - Hall of Shame
"Hall of Shame"
Posted: Sunday, September 18th, 2022

Buy "Transformers G1 Cloudraker Left & Right Rifles Set 2, Original Vintage 1987 Guns" on EBAY
Buy "IN HAND TRANSFORMERS STUDIO BUZZWORTHY BUMBLEBEE BB-70 DELUXE B-127 FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy TRANSFORMERS BIG STEEL JAW Decepticon Figure TED-11 New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 G2 Devastator Decepticon Weapons Lot Scrapper Scavenger Hook" on EBAY
Buy "Armor Bumblebee & Starscream MOSC Robot Heroes Transformers Movie" on EBAY
Buy "Scrapper Card #121 Transformers 1985" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series: Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie #81 Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 60 Constructicon Scrapper  & WFC Brunt 100% Complete" on EBAY