New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck!

New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck!

Friday, December 12th, 2008 3:07pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 28,097

TF08 has posted new images of their mystery truck figure. These images show the detail the toy has and seem to be correctly transformed. They also show it next to the previously seen read sports car Transformer that seems to be Movie Dead End.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news.

Credit(s): TF08.com

Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849541)
Posted by Fort. Max. on December 12th, 2008 @ 3:19pm CST
IT'S MOTORMASTER!!! NOW I GET IT!!! THE STUNTICONS ARE COMING!!!
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849545)
Posted by nemesis-prime on December 12th, 2008 @ 3:44pm CST
the logo kinda remids me of a rebull truck LOL
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849559)
Posted by cmdrsquid on December 12th, 2008 @ 4:17pm CST
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849567)
Posted by hippymule on December 12th, 2008 @ 4:33pm CST
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849568)
Posted by Nekoman on December 12th, 2008 @ 4:34pm CST
hippymule wrote:is every body retarded its A RED_BULL TRUCK 2 its a scout figure not even close to movie payload and if any body was smart enufe to realize these characteristics on the other picyures of this figure well i'd have to say congratz your not stupid like other people

FYI, I dare to be stupid.
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849577)
Posted by Dreadwinglord on December 12th, 2008 @ 4:55pm CST
This doesn't look like a movie figure.
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849588)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 12th, 2008 @ 5:17pm CST
cmdrsquid wrote:Okay, is it just me or do most of the new possible movie toys look really cartoony compared to the soundwave and the old movie toys. that just seems weird to me

Smaller figures look very cartoony compared to bigger movie figures because there's not enough room for the details. Example: FABs

BTW, I don't think it's Motormaster, it looks too much like an autobot (blue eyes, not a sharp corner :) )
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849589)
Posted by Rated X on December 12th, 2008 @ 5:21pm CST
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849590)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 12th, 2008 @ 5:23pm CST
Rated X wrote:NOW THAT I FINALLY GOT A GOOD LOOK AT THE ROBOT MODE I THINK HE IS JUST OK. HE LOOKS LIKE HE BELONGS IN THE UNIVERSE LINE. I ALWAYS LIKE CONSISTENCY, SO I PREFER THE NEW MOVIE CHARACTERS TO KEEP THE "BUG LIKE" LIMBS AND FACES THAT WERE USED IN THE FIRST MOVIE. THE DEAD END FIGURE GOES GOOD WITH THAT CONCEPT. I WOULD HOPE TO SEE PAYLOAD OR SWINDLE (RED CAR) USED IN THE MOVIE CAUSE THEY LOOKED SO COOL HAVING JUST ONE EYE AND NO FACE. NO FACIAL EMOTION GIVES A WARRIOR LOOK. THIS GUY LOOKS TOO FRIENDLY :)

Dude, don't shout, everybody hears ya.
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849592)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 12th, 2008 @ 5:26pm CST
When I took my first look, the split second reaction was Cybertron Primus. Maybe it was the head, I dont know. Its not obviously.
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849619)
Posted by moonie on December 12th, 2008 @ 6:32pm CST
it's roller. :P
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849638)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on December 12th, 2008 @ 7:13pm CST
anyone but me notice the vinyl on the side and the face of the redformer are alike?

sorry if it was mentioned
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849658)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 12th, 2008 @ 7:26pm CST
His chest reminds me of Sixshots. I think these are Movie Activators.
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849687)
Posted by Kryptikore on December 12th, 2008 @ 7:53pm CST
I'm guessing these are video game characters.
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849714)
Posted by KingLionForce on December 12th, 2008 @ 8:49pm CST
By the paint scheme it looks like a mobile Red Bull kiosk. Once in a while I see weird looking vans and trucks all decked out in crazy paint jobs and body mods to promote their energy drinks. I cant tell remotely what that bot supposed to be, but by the face it looks like a decepticon.
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849717)
Posted by KingLionForce on December 12th, 2008 @ 8:52pm CST
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849735)
Posted by Skowl on December 12th, 2008 @ 9:53pm CST
I think they should call him "Mr. Horribly-out-of-scale"
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849737)
Posted by Talous on December 12th, 2008 @ 9:58pm CST
They look pretty good for possible scout class figures. I'm gona need more shelfs.
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849745)
Posted by Mathew.Henderson on December 12th, 2008 @ 10:22pm CST
Well, now looking at the clearer images, It doesn't have a typical movie decepticon face, So If it is a movie toy, it's an autobot. Most likely another character not even in the movie.

And looking deeper, it has to be a movie toy. It obviously not an animated Figure. And it's too simple a figure to be from The Classics Line. And Recent Hasbro reports say that they are gonna start focusing on just those three Lines, Movie, Animated, and Classics, and that even classics line is gonna be taking a bit of a back seat, so......
Re: New images of TFROTF "mystery" truck! (849764)
Posted by Firebird on December 12th, 2008 @ 11:30pm CST
UltraPrimal wrote:His chest reminds me of Sixshots.
I thought the same thing!

The headsculpt is pretty nice, and it is good to see the shoulders transformed correctly also. Not sure if I am going to buy it yet though...

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl Nearly Complete 1984" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY