New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure

New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure

Tuesday, December 18th, 2007 2:07pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 74,392

eBay seller heerotoysmaker has once again given us an advance look at an upcoming Transformers figure, this time the voyager-class Starscream figure, from the new Transformers: Animated series.

See the auction by clicking here.

Credit(s): heerotoysmakers, eBay.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, December 18th, 2007 2:09pm CST

Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure (589147)
Posted by Death-Shed on December 31st, 2007 @ 1:46am CST
The THS figures are great, I have all three. $50 sounds like a fair price.

They do have some small parts but are not too delicate so don't be afraid to pose him. The trailer is considered (by some) better than those made for the MP Prime.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure (589185)
Posted by City Commander on December 31st, 2007 @ 3:52am CST
Considering I've seen them sell for £50 before shipping, $50 is a sound deal.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure (589200)
Posted by iron maniac on December 31st, 2007 @ 4:51am CST
I believe I paid $45 from Digital Toys for mine. Totally 100% worth it. Best version of Roller ever IMO. I love mine.
I have had no fragility issues with mine by the way.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure (589229)
Posted by Redimus on December 31st, 2007 @ 6:02am CST
I broke one of the exhause pipes on my roller. :(

Otherwise, excelent tf.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure (589569)
Posted by thedistinctroom on December 31st, 2007 @ 12:23pm CST
And I broke one of Convoy's ear's off. But I superglued it back on. :(

Be careful when transforming him. He actually is quite delicate.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure (589911)
Posted by Geekee1 on December 31st, 2007 @ 6:15pm CST
He has some delicate parts during transformation, but he is super easy to pose. He's quite awesome to boot. I have both THS-02 and THS-02B. I love them.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure (600480)
Posted by tacogrande on January 10th, 2008 @ 11:35pm CST
Well I got him and he's alright I suppose. I don't know why but I'm a little disappointed. My main beef is I hate loose toys, and my prime has a bum left knee. The right one is nice and stiff and doesn't move unless I want it to. The left one can't do a kicking pose because it'll just flop down. Is there any way to stiffen it up?

Otherwise he's pretty cool. I still like MP Prime more, and would love to have a 6" plastic mp prime one day. Until then this little guy will do for my play with Prime.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream Figure (600934)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 11th, 2008 @ 10:33am CST
Yup, he's cool. A bit fragile but yeah. Very nice display piece. $50 has to be a steal these days for him. Nice job!
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY