New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream

New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream

Wednesday, September 19th, 2007 6:08pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 15,253

Over the last couple of months new images of figures from the upcoming Transformers Animated series have been showing up around the internet. Now new images of Animated Starscream have surfaced. y2jversion1 of TFW2005 has posted new images of Starscream. Check out the new images by clicking here.

Credit(s): y2jversion1 of TFW2005

Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352501)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:16pm CDT
I LIKE it!!!!

Give 'em to me already!
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352510)
Posted by PrimeSuspect on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:22pm CDT
Y'arrgh, it be lookin' mighty nice.

I will be addin' it to me booty come January. Can't come sooner.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352512)
Posted by 1337W422102 on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:22pm CDT
Thundercracker meets Bruce Campbell with a whole lot of FAIL thrown in. Do not want.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352513)
Posted by Maldroth on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:22pm CDT
Very good translation from show to toy, the only thing i'm not diging is the painted lips, makes him feminine looking.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352514)
Posted by shortround on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:23pm CDT
Not sure about robot mode the faces still bug me a little. But I'm loving the alt mode.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352520)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:25pm CDT
Thanks Primus he at least has hands. The color reminds me vaguely of MP Starscream because, well, it's really just not right. The alt mode I'll give decent praise though.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352522)
Posted by Chaoslock on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:26pm CDT
Meh, since when have Transformers white teeth (I know, movie Megs had painted FANGS) and red mouth? The whole grin ruins it.
The plane mode... Not good. Saw a lot of better plane-formers.

May pass it.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352530)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:31pm CDT
Wow, except for the Jetmode being an as yet uncertain quantity, the only thing that puts me off is his face.

Unfortunately, his face puts me off a lot.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352538)
Posted by skywarp-2 on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:35pm CDT
I like it, but the face says... Cartoon network!!! And the colors are not right...why do they have to change starscream's colors anyways??
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352543)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:39pm CDT
I approve :)
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352551)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:44pm CDT
He has FINGERS!!!

Finally a Screamer I really like the look of, before I actually own him! He's no Enregon Screamer, but I can't wait to nab one or two.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352552)
Posted by PrimeSuspect on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:45pm CDT
Y'arrgh, be keepin' in mind, tis a prototype. A prototype that doesn't happen t' match th' show Starscream's colors (from what we saw, he be classic SS colors on th' show).

We shall see.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352558)
Posted by froggydogg69 on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:47pm CDT
The only thing I am uncertain about is the bass ackwards wings. Something doesn't sit right with me about that. Not sure if that's a deal breaker or not.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352566)
Posted by what0080 on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:52pm CDT
I'm sorry but I just can't get behind the new TFA design aesthetic. 'Screamer looks kinda gay in those pics, and it doesn't do that good a job in hiding his robot mode. Try again, Hasbro.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352572)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:55pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:Thundercracker meets Bruce Campbell

LoL, good point about the chin!
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352573)
Posted by Malicron on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:55pm CDT
The body is nice, but the face is all wrong. I also miss the null-rays.
Overall, not as bad as I was expecting.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352575)
Posted by Agent 007 on September 19th, 2007 @ 6:56pm CDT
ewww, im not buyen any from this line danm u hasbro 4 maken such shtiy designs!
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352583)
Posted by Creature SH on September 19th, 2007 @ 7:03pm CDT
The part that really surprises me is what appears to be seriously enhanced articulation. Looks like he might even have a thumb hinge.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352586)
Posted by Kimmer on September 19th, 2007 @ 7:04pm CDT
the bad:

1.the face is just terrible. red lips, ridiculous chin, and he looks like he's wearing mime makeup or something. if the joker were a transformer, he'd look like this.

2.upper body way too big compared to it's legs. his arms look bulky but then his legs look like toothpicks, especially the thighs.

3.the colors suck.

the good:

1.just like with the movie garbage i'll be saving a lot of money avoiding yet another line.
Re: New Images of Transformers Animated Starscream (352588)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 19th, 2007 @ 7:05pm CDT
Supreme Convoy wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:Thundercracker meets Bruce Campbell

LoL, good point about the chin!

Why is that a problem though. I quite enjoy my Bruce Campbell movies, and shows. And he's from Birmingham, Michigan!!

Starscream could do worse for face models... :-?

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Stuntwing Mini Con" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise GRIMLOCK Hasbro Warrior Class Combiner Force NIP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stormshot Jet Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Jet" on EBAY
Buy "STRONGARM Transformers - Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundwave lot complete WFC Cassette Corp Ratbat Rumble Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise - CLIFFJUMPER  - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundblaster complete WFC 35TH Anniversary Generations" on EBAY