New Images of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Power Charge Bumblebee

New Images of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Power Charge Bumblebee

Wednesday, May 5th, 2021 3:35pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 37,394

Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to TFW2005 user, Megatron Unicronus, we now know that the recently revealed listing for a power charge Bumblebee in the Target Exclusive Buzzworthy Bumblebee line, was indeed just a re-release of the Power Charge Bumblebee from the 2018 Bumblebee Movie toyline. This toys' central gimmick was the sphere in the chest of his robot mode that you could spin to activate lights and sounds. There appears to be no change from its first release.

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Power Charge Bumblebee

Will you be tempted to pick one of these up? Did you get one on its first visit to store shelves three years ago?

Shout out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.

Credit(s): Megatron Unicronus from TFW2005.com

Re: New Images of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Power Charge Bumblebee (2103800)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 5th, 2021 @ 3:44pm CDT

IMO my best purchase of the Bee Movie line at the time.
Re: New Images of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Power Charge Bumblebee (2103802)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on May 5th, 2021 @ 3:57pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Movie accuracy be damned, that big gimmicky Bee is a lot of fun and I highly recommend him.

IMO my best purchase of the Bee Movie line at the time.

A decent Target sale or coupon code might just tempt me to get this for my youngest. I personally don't like the electronics in my collection, but this might be right up her alley.
Re: New Images of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Power Charge Bumblebee (2103803)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 5th, 2021 @ 4:00pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

IMO my best purchase of the Bee Movie line at the time.

Yup.
Plus the transformation is easy.
Re: New Images of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Power Charge Bumblebee (2105837)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 28th, 2021 @ 11:41am CDT
I recently added the new Core Class G1 figures from Kingdom to my collection. At first, I was happy to skip them, given that I didn’t really need smaller figures of characters I already have, but I wanted to get some desk toys for myself, and these Core Class figures serve that purpose nicely while also being surprisingly fun and well designed figures in there own right. Since the Decepticons currently out number the lone Autobot in the Core Class of the Kingdom line, I picked up the Buzzworthy Bumblebee 2-Pack of “Core Class” G1 Bumblebee and Exo Suit Spike to keep Optimus Prime company. I am again surprised by how fun a little figure this Bumblebee is! He looks like a nice update of his G1 toy, the transformation is involved, but not frustrating, and everything tabs in VERY well. His robot mode has great articulation for his size, and he even comes with his own pistol accessory that stores out of sight in vehicle mode. The scale is a bit off with the other Core Class G1 characters out so far, but it’s fine by me. He’s still shorter in robot mode compared to the other three, though he really should be quite a bit smaller still. The Spike figure is nothing special, just serving to inflate the MSRP to $14.99 USD, but “Core Class” Bumblebee is worth it, even if you also need to pay an extra $5.00 for a lackluster, barely transforming figurine.
Re: New Images of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Power Charge Bumblebee (2106026)
Posted by triKlops on May 31st, 2021 @ 10:28am CDT
Anyone in ConUS looking to unload their Spike, to cut down the out of pocket cost on Bee, for $7 shipped?
If possible, LMK with a DM.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-37 Ravage & Bullhorn" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-28 Rewind & Nightbeat" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY