New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime

Sunday, April 21st, 2019 8:20AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 17,806

Thanks to a listing that has cropped up on Amazon UK, we have some new images of the forthcoming Transformers Cyberverse toy, Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime!

The images show the figure in unarmoured robot mode, alt mode, alt mode towing the ark, and of course, the combined robot mode in all its glory.

The figure is the largest out of the Spark Armour subline, and was revealed at New York Toy Fair 2019, click here to check out our coverage of this figure, it's related toyline and more!

The listing itself seems to be a placeholder for now, containing no new information and listing the item as currently unavailable.

What do you think of this figure? Are you looking forward to his release? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Credit(s): Amazon UK
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2019472)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 21st, 2019 @ 9:05am CDT
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2019474)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2019 @ 9:44am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Those non-transforming legs make that truck mode look like trash. Still, it may be a nice idea for Optimus to be able to carry the mini Ark. The only fault I see on the bot mode is the unpainted hands. Easily fixable. Way better than the huge truck panels in front of the fists that the other Optimuses have. And the armored mode? It look totally bad-ass. So overall, I think the good far outweigh the bad. I may consider getting him if found on sale.

I'd much rather the figure be able to bend it's knee's than have legs that 'transform', remember, this is cyberverse, where knee's aren't even a given anymore >:oP
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2019479)
Posted by leokearon on April 21st, 2019 @ 10:55am CDT
The head on the Optimus looks a bit small. The min-Ark is the main draw here
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2019486)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 21st, 2019 @ 2:10pm CDT
its still a halfway decent robot mode and the truck mode despite the legs not compressing is still a better cab than the ultra class version and the Ark Armor looks cool
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2019493)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 21st, 2019 @ 5:57pm CDT
Knees, shmees...

I'm way past the acceptance stage at this point.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2019496)
Posted by MeGrimlockKing2018 on April 21st, 2019 @ 6:52pm CDT
I want this set just FOR the ark itself hope it hits stateside soon
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2019506)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 21st, 2019 @ 8:59pm CDT
joevill wrote:I have many pics on my ig. Joevill is my IG, I’ll post a pic when I hit my goal.

Holy smokes, you can actually recreate the 86 movie scene, at least twice, with the correct number of Sharks!

That is dedication my fried, I salute you!
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020053)
Posted by william-james88 on April 28th, 2019 @ 9:45pm CDT
With Toysrus gone from the US, it's been interesting to see how exclusives have gotten into the hands of Americans. Entertainment Earth took the lion's share, but there was one toy that still had no retailer in the US, Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Thundercracker. That is, until now. Friend to the site, bearytrek, reached out to us to let us know that they found this Thundercraker at San Francisco Centre mall today at the Go!Calendars store. It was $19.99. There is an image below with the reciept. Here is the product description of the item.

Thundercracker and the evil Decepticon Seeker jets soar through the sky launching attacks on Autobots.

Convert and attack with Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers!Change figure from vehicle to robot mode in 7 steps. The last step of conversion automatically activates Thundercracker figure's signature Lightning Slash Action Attack move! Once converted, attack move can be repeated through easy reactivation steps.

Look for other Action Attackers figures, each sold separately, to discover the signature attack moves of favorite Cyberverse characters!

Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020054)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 28th, 2019 @ 9:48pm CDT
20$US.

US.

Damn... :shock:
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020055)
Posted by DeathReviews on April 28th, 2019 @ 10:07pm CDT
Exclusive or no, they're not tempting me with anything from the Cyberverse line. I've pretty much written the whole line off as kid stuff, barely a step removed from the "Rescue Bots". And that's cool - if there's a kid-friendly line the more the merrier. But it's not for me...
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020056)
Posted by Flashwave on April 28th, 2019 @ 10:14pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:20$US.

US.

Damn... :shock:

Isn’t this the Warrior/Deluxe class price point though, same as Siege? I’m frankly more surprised it isn’t higher based on exclusivity and a smaller market store.

Not that I want this, or 99% of anything from Cyberverse, but still
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020062)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 28th, 2019 @ 11:35pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:20$US.

US.

Damn... :shock:

Not that I want this, or 99% of anything from Cyberverse, but still

The price is somewhat higher by default because of the stores being located in proper (outlet) malls, not in standalone buildings or even open strip malls (Toys 'R Us Express actually charged more for some toys than the regular one :shock: ). Gotta pay the rent. Go! Calendars is a bit... unusual I must say because that chain focuses more on games, gifts and (of course) calendars, but some stores do have a toy section from what I've seen. My nearest one used to be in an outlet mall my wife works at (Crocs if you must know) a stone's throw away, now the nearest is in a mall that's a 45 minute drive.

If your local mall has a toy store (*GASP*), or even a store with a toy section, check it out!
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020064)
Posted by Editor on April 29th, 2019 @ 12:38am CDT
That Thundercracker is a shelf warmer at TRU Canada.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020066)
Posted by Barricade.it on April 29th, 2019 @ 2:36am CDT
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020067)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 29th, 2019 @ 3:02am CDT
Barricade.it wrote:Well... I don't think this figure is an exclusive: I've sighted it many times here in Italy, even in supermarkets...

When we say "exclusive" we usually mean the U.S. market, even if the item in question could be general retail elsewhere, like in Europe.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020091)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on April 29th, 2019 @ 12:34pm CDT
Not sure how new this is, spotted Cyberverse Hot Rod at a Walmart north of Richmond, VA. Pretty cool looking, almost bought him. I don’t collect this line but it was tempting.

SGM
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020105)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 29th, 2019 @ 5:47pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:20$US.

US.

Damn... :shock:

Not that I want this, or 99% of anything from Cyberverse, but still

I'm freaking out a bit because that's 20$ for Americans while it's 20$ for Canadians. Meaning it's around 30% more expensive for Americans.

Transformers costing more in the USA than in Canada. That doesn't happen often.
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020127)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 29th, 2019 @ 10:52pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:20$US.

US.

Damn... :shock:

Not that I want this, or 99% of anything from Cyberverse, but still

Transformers costing more in the USA than in Canada. That doesn't happen often.

That' cuz calendar stores upsell toys at really high mark-ups, like absurdly high, I wouldn't look into it any further than that ;)^
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020832)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 7th, 2019 @ 8:58pm CDT
Found these guys at the target in Oswego Illinois

E847D7C6-C287-422E-979F-E0A99A23C516.jpeg
Re: New Images Of Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armour Ark Power Optimus Prime (2020834)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 7th, 2019 @ 9:53pm CDT
Never mind!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rock Garage Rescue Bots Fireman Fireplug CHOP" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots - Arctic Boulder & Bumblebee Rock Team" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G2 MEGATRON WITH BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 2 Manta Ray (Hasbro 1994) Ultra Rare Brand New on Card" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Robots In Disguise 2 Pack Figures Hot Shot R.E.V. Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "SWINDLE Transformers Fall of Cybertron Unopened/Sealed USA Seller" on EBAY
Buy "VORTEX Transformers Fall of Cybertron Unopened/Sealed USA Seller" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FALL CYBERTRON VOYAGER CLASS BLASTER STEELJAW EJECT" on EBAY