Thursday, September 16th, 2010 1:57am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 96,241

Japanese toy blogger digitamin has posted some new images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream as well as MPM-02 Bumblebee.
These images are taken from Takara Tomy display over at Christmas Toy Fair 2010 held at Tokyo Metropolitan Industrial Trade Center in Asakusa, Tokyo.

MPM-01 Starscream is expected to hit Japanese market on October 2010, whereas MPM-02 Bumblebee will be released on December 2010.

Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): digitamin

Re: New Images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream & MPM-02 Bumblebee (1125208)
Posted by Captziltoid on September 16th, 2010 @ 2:11am CDT
nice finish on bumby. but i have the battle ops bb and i hate his arm. why is there so many bb figures and they all suck. well human alliance is pretty good but thats it. anyways, ill probably be getting starscream. i have the ROTF leader class and i really like him. and the mp version has no tattos thank god. :BOT:
Re: New Images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream & MPM-02 Bumblebee (1125231)
Posted by Prime Riblet on September 16th, 2010 @ 4:11am CDT
I actually prefer the tatoos.

As far as the number of BBs on the market, the market has shown to be able to bare these numerous iterations of the character. Until folks stop buying Bumblebee toys, Hasbro will keep milking it.
Re: New Images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream & MPM-02 Bumblebee (1125271)
Posted by joevill on September 16th, 2010 @ 8:03am CDT
Wow... I've yet to buy the USA versions so after looking at these images I might reconsider and purchase these MPM versions two after all.
Re: New Images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream & MPM-02 Bumblebee (1125284)
Posted by dragons on September 16th, 2010 @ 8:29am CDT

tatoos make starscream look better

i think it would encourage hasbro to make more bb if poepel stopped buying his toys same with prime i like prime but im tired of seeing him around

wouldnt that incourage hasbro to make more bumblebees & primes i went back to toysrus & walmart after so long & i still see bblade bee, & leader class on shelf prime & bee are the only figures ive seen from the movie that has had more treatment than any other character in the movie.

child safty laws what is wih hasbro with that law makingtransfrfomers weapons out of soft rubber & prime smokestacks smaller first time i decided to get closer lok at hasbro roleplay sword for prime that blade is made of plastic that can hurt litel kid if that person gets hit in head
Re: New Images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream & MPM-02 Bumblebee (1125288)
Posted by Rated X on September 16th, 2010 @ 8:39am CDT
I love Starscream but Im still stuck on whether to order this figure or not. Should I consider him a really expensive leader class figure or a really cheap masterpiece figure ??? Damn those stupid tattoos !!!

I saw the american version of Bumblebee in Target yesterday. That little hand coming out of the cannon really sucks.
Re: New Images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream & MPM-02 Bumblebee (1125326)
Posted by paul053 on September 16th, 2010 @ 10:35am CDT
Well, I really, really dislike the Japanese version this time.

.........
......

Initially I hate Starscream's tatoo also. But after I got the Hasbro version, honestly it doesn't bother me at all. This figure is just great.

About BB army, I will leave that along as everybody is different. I know somebody collects every single one even the greenish one in the multi pack. To me, I have only one, the HA version, and I'm very satisfied with him and won't bother picking up any others.
Re: New Images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream & MPM-02 Bumblebee (1125410)
Posted by noctorro on September 16th, 2010 @ 1:47pm CDT
paul053 wrote:Well, I really, really dislike the Japanese version this time.

They shouldn't call these Master Piece. Both Starscream and BB don't deserve it. Leader class is the right name as Hasbro called (well, BB is not a leader class). Takara just called them MP with that unnecessary package so they can raise the price.

And dragons, have you been drinking again?

Ontopic:
I have the Tatoo version for the regular Holland price (60 euro's), and it's fine by me. This Bumblebee does look a lot darker and more realistic then the Hasbro version, but I'm getting the latest version of him in deluxe mode. He wouldn't look good with anyone of my transformers, scale doesn't work for me.

Also one of the people who wants a leader Blackout!
Re: New Images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream & MPM-02 Bumblebee (1125445)
Posted by paul053 on September 16th, 2010 @ 3:19pm CDT
noctorro wrote:Sorry paul053, but you shouldn't say that on this forum anymore. It's not a Masterpiece. If some seibertronians notice your post you will be deported. Read the previous forum battles about these 2 to find out why :)

Didn't find which you are mentioning but remove my original section above for Primus sake, even though yours still shows it.

Also one of the people who wants a leader Blackout!

Me, too. And a at least bigger size Bonecrusher.
Re: New Images of Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-01 Starscream & MPM-02 Bumblebee (1125555)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 16th, 2010 @ 10:26pm CDT
I actually really like the MPM Starscream. I don't know if it's $100 like though.

I just wish for that kind of money, it would have come with upgraded hands with articulated fingers and rotating wrists. The paint job is really nice though.

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY
Buy "2006 Hasbro Transformers 1stMovie SeriesDeluxe Class6" Decepticon Divebomb Wal." on EBAY