This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Tuesday, June 7th, 2022 11:10PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 59,235

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Takara has many new preorders on their end but they are all of toys that have already been revealed. however, that does give us some new images of figures we have not seen too much of yet, like Studio Series voyagers Galvatron and Thundercracker. Takara is usually pretty good at toy photography but according to many fans, these photos are not giving that Galvatron and favours.

We also have more photos of Metroplex, who luckily for Japanese fans is not a TTMall exclusive. In fact none of these are.

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135511)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on June 7th, 2022 @ 11:44pm CDT
Galvatron is a solid buy as soon as he becomes available. I might get Thundercracker when he goes on clearance. Metroplex is a solid pass.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135512)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 8th, 2022 @ 12:14am CDT
BIGGUY007 wrote:Galvatron is a solid buy as soon as he becomes available. I might get Thundercracker when he goes on clearance. Metroplex is a solid pass.


For me it's Thundercracker a must buy, Metroplex when he's on clearance, and Galvatron is a pass.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135513)
Posted by Nexus Knight on June 8th, 2022 @ 12:44am CDT
Galvatron just continues to look... just so so bad. Like, his onscreen design makes that hard to translate, but this... like he looks so cheap and like they didn't hardly try. The weapons look wonky, the obvious hitch kibble is obvious, the blocky chest is... ick. Hard pass for me.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135517)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 8th, 2022 @ 4:43am CDT
Galvatron looks weird with his boxy chest, but the overall look is very well executed with pretty much no kibbles.
I'm looking forward having him in hand.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135534)
Posted by GrangerPerry on June 8th, 2022 @ 11:09am CDT
I feel like Takara actually doesn’t like Galvatron and makes him bad on purpose. After SS Megatron being so amazing it’s a bit of a disappointment but he’s much better than previous attempts so I’ll be looking for a sale
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135543)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 8th, 2022 @ 11:40am CDT
GrangerPerry wrote:I feel like Takara actually doesn’t like Galvatron and makes him bad on purpose. After SS Megatron being so amazing it’s a bit of a disappointment but he’s much better than previous attempts so I’ll be looking for a sale

The design is a large part of the issue, and the fact that he's Voyager Class limits things that much further.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135760)
Posted by Barricade.it on June 10th, 2022 @ 4:57am CDT
Galvatron is simply ugly, even in the alt mode with those two strange things on the back that should maybe be some hooking for the trailer.

Metroplex... simply isn't Metroplex, is a different character. I still ask myself why, when figures get bigger, alt modes look weird and lame.

Thundercracker is great.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135767)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 10th, 2022 @ 6:49am CDT
Barricade.it wrote:Galvatron is simply ugly, even in the alt mode with those two strange things on the back that should maybe be some hooking for the trailer.

Metroplex... simply isn't Metroplex, is a different character. I still ask myself why, when figures get bigger, alt modes look weird and lame.

Thundercracker is great.

Seems like you've never seen the pictures of Cybertron Metroplex's alt mode, as it is a very real thing (it's also gigantic) also if the name bothers you, just call him by his Japanese Galaxy Force name ;)^
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135780)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 10th, 2022 @ 10:41am CDT
All 3 easy pass for me.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135862)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 11th, 2022 @ 7:49pm CDT
Still excited to get Galvatron, though the arms are a little on the small side. Interested to see how it looks in-hand!

I just finished my work on SS ROTF Starscream, It might be my favorite project I've worked on!
Starscream IG bot 1.jpg

Starscream IG alt 1.jpg
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135902)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 12th, 2022 @ 8:46pm CDT
Holy crap, outstanding work as always. I think my favorite detail is the red on the bot arms, it pops so well.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135903)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 12th, 2022 @ 10:18pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Holy crap, outstanding work as always. I think my favorite detail is the red on the bot arms, it pops so well.

Thank you very much! I was surprised when I was looking at renders for reference at just how much red wiring there was in the arms.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135912)
Posted by Rtron on June 13th, 2022 @ 6:24am CDT
Man, you did the white tatoos and everything. I think no official ROTF Starscream toy has those so far. Great job, as always. Also love the red wiring in the arms, it's always been one of my favourite details from the cgi model for me.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135928)
Posted by Tuned Agent on June 13th, 2022 @ 12:04pm CDT
Dude, the level of detail on this is insane. I especially love the detail around the eyes, those silver lines across his eyes are the kind of thing many customizers probably wouldn't even bother with. Impressive as always! :michaelbay:
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2135939)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 13th, 2022 @ 4:50pm CDT
Rtron wrote:Man, you did the white tatoos and everything. I think no official ROTF Starscream toy has those so far. Great job, as always. Also love the red wiring in the arms, it's always been one of my favourite details from the cgi model for me.

Thank you! Yeah, It took me a while to find good reference pictures of alt mode, but I finally did after a while! I was initially going to just trace the existing tattoos, but couldn't bring myself to after finding the refernce pictures of the more accurate markings.

Tuned Agent wrote:Dude, the level of detail on this is insane. I especially love the detail around the eyes, those silver lines across his eyes are the kind of thing many customizers probably wouldn't even bother with. Impressive as always! :michaelbay:


Much appreciated, thanks! I actually had to disassemble the head to get in there and repaint the eyes in a brighter red and add the silver lines going across, Starscream's head looks SUPER weird when disassembled!
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136016)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 15th, 2022 @ 7:30pm CDT
Man, that Starscream looks great E-M-Bee!

Thundercracker looks very nice. I like that toy a good bit, like that he has the gasmask face.

They should have made Galvatron a leader. I think he needed that budget to be done right
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136053)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 16th, 2022 @ 3:36pm CDT
Looks like PvP went full Gentleman Cambrioleur again and is providing us a 'sneak peak" at SS Galvatron!

Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136062)
Posted by william-james88 on June 16th, 2022 @ 11:33pm CDT
We now have the best look yet at the upcoming Transformers Studio Series voyager Galvatron. The images below come from a Prime vs Prime review which compares him to the most recent attempt at Optimus in his AOE body as well as the previous AOE Galvatron, in both modes.

We also have more pictures of Arcee that TF fan Elizcar posted on Facebook. Those compare the toy to Earthrise Arcee and while they look similar, Hasbro has confirmed that no parts from ER Arcee were reused. Takara designed the toy only from the T30 release and changed the transformation. Those photos show the lower part of the backpack removed and a short video from Prime vs Prime confirms that while you can do that, it is not an intended featured since it does involve you pulling off a friction joint.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136063)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 16th, 2022 @ 11:46pm CDT
Now I actually kinda wish that AOE Galvatron had simply been reissued with a premium paint job.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136066)
Posted by Spider5800 on June 17th, 2022 @ 12:07am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Now I actually kinda wish that AOE Galvatron had simply been reissued with a premium paint job.


Yeah...AOE Galvatron isn't amazing but, at least from the front, looks a lot better to me. The SS version just looks like a square with limbs, from any angle. The hinges at the shoulders and waist are really obvious and just ruin the silhouette. I like that they tried to make the weird hole in his chest go all the way through like the actual movie model, but this just doesn't work IMO.

AOE Galvatron has his own set of problems (the obvious backpack, western release is light on paint), but I really like his transformation (the way that backpack folds in on itself is kind of amazing, even if it doesn't completely hide it), and he looks a lot better in both modes (again, at least from the front for robot mode).

This is a character that is always going to be hard to get right, given the stupid "transformium" gimmick from the film, but I'll be sticking with the original over the SS.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136067)
Posted by Dominus Prime on June 17th, 2022 @ 12:17am CDT
I'll wait for the MPM version if they make one. Hopefully it'll be way better than this
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136071)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 17th, 2022 @ 3:01am CDT
Yikes at those rear wheels in truck mode. Looks like they are really trying so sell x employees upgrade kits again with this one :p

The original toy having all its truck wheels match and no pins just shows how things have gone a bit one step forward two back :( robot modes arms/shoulders make the bot look bad enough to pass on. Which mold did they use for the exclusive Chinese Red truck? because I don't remember that looking as bad.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136075)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 17th, 2022 @ 3:12am CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Yikes at those rear wheels in truck mode. Looks like they are really trying so sell x employees upgrade kits again with this one :p

The original toy having all its truck wheels match and no pins just shows how things have gone a bit one step forward two back :( robot modes arms/shoulders make the bot look bad enough to pass on. Which mold did they use for the exclusive Chinese Red truck? because I don't remember that looking as bad.

That was just the AoE one, there hasn't exactly been that many toys of Galvatron. I still like this, knowing the compromises that had to be made since this was only a Voyager slot. If he was a leader, I bet we'd still be waiting another year or two.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136076)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 17th, 2022 @ 3:36am CDT
That Galvatron is surely flawed, but at least the attempt is decent and the transformation is interesting. I'll buy.

As far as a MPM go, I wonder if Hasbro can do better than Unique Toys Nero? I have it and despite the transformation being damn complex, that figure is truly magical.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136078)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 17th, 2022 @ 4:19am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:That Galvatron is surely flawed, but at least the attempt is decent and the transformation is interesting. I'll buy.

As far as a MPM go, I wonder if Hasbro can do better than Unique Toys Nero? I have it and despite the transformation being damn complex, that figure is truly magical.


It comes down to how much Hasbro would want to charge for the MPM. It would be interesting to see, but I can't see them tackling his character for a long time yet.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136079)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 17th, 2022 @ 4:44am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:That Galvatron is surely flawed, but at least the attempt is decent and the transformation is interesting. I'll buy.

As far as a MPM go, I wonder if Hasbro can do better than Unique Toys Nero? I have it and despite the transformation being damn complex, that figure is truly magical.


It comes down to how much Hasbro would want to charge for the MPM. It would be interesting to see, but I can't see them tackling his character for a long time yet.


Nero sold for around 250/280$US. The only way I was able to get mine was to sell some junk at my local geek store.
So if Hasbro can simplify the engineering, lowering the price, and make their MPM AoE Galvatron look perfect in both modes, that would be quite the slam-dunk.

This is wait-and-see. Even if the wait will take a looooooooooooooong time. :-?
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136087)
Posted by william-james88 on June 17th, 2022 @ 8:11am CDT
Spider5800 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Now I actually kinda wish that AOE Galvatron had simply been reissued with a premium paint job.


Yeah...AOE Galvatron isn't amazing but, at least from the front, looks a lot better to me. The SS version just looks like a square with limbs, from any angle. The hinges at the shoulders and waist are really obvious and just ruin the silhouette. I like that they tried to make the weird hole in his chest go all the way through like the actual movie model, but this just doesn't work IMO.


I agree about the hole in the chest, the illusion isn't convincing enough
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136094)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on June 17th, 2022 @ 10:11am CDT
honestly, with galvatron, they should have embraced the crazy and just made him a partsformer. by ripping him into a bunch of pieces and putting him back together in a different form (think fossilizers with more parts) it would at least be more screen accurate.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136099)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 17th, 2022 @ 11:18am CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:honestly, with galvatron, they should have embraced the crazy and just made him a partsformer. by ripping him into a bunch of pieces and putting him back together in a different form (think fossilizers with more parts) it would at least be more screen accurate.



HOW DARE YOU being so logical?

If that Galvatron would have been a "model kit" that can do both modes with the same parts, it would not only have looked better, but as you say, the transformation would have been relatively screen accurate!

:APPLAUSE:
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136100)
Posted by joevill on June 17th, 2022 @ 11:21am CDT
I'm excited for that Galvatron. I really loved him on Age of Extinction
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136107)
Posted by TulioDude on June 17th, 2022 @ 12:21pm CDT
Galvatron looks a good toy.
He would've benefitted more being a leader class.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136114)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 17th, 2022 @ 1:26pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:If that Galvatron would have been a "model kit" that can do both modes with the same parts, it would not only have looked better, but as you say, the transformation would have been relatively screen accurate!

:APPLAUSE:
Then thing is, nobody WANTS a screen-accurate "model kit" type transformation made from a gagillion tiny, easily-losable parts.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136121)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 17th, 2022 @ 2:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:If that Galvatron would have been a "model kit" that can do both modes with the same parts, it would not only have looked better, but as you say, the transformation would have been relatively screen accurate!

:APPLAUSE:
Then thing is, nobody WANTS a screen-accurate "model kit" type transformation made from a gagillion tiny, easily-losable parts.


Well, ask the Furai fans.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136124)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 17th, 2022 @ 2:39pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:If that Galvatron would have been a "model kit" that can do both modes with the same parts, it would not only have looked better, but as you say, the transformation would have been relatively screen accurate!

:APPLAUSE:
Then thing is, nobody WANTS a screen-accurate "model kit" type transformation made from a gagillion tiny, easily-losable parts.


Well, ask the Furai fans.
How often do they take apart their model kits piece by piece and then put them all back together?
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136137)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 17th, 2022 @ 9:06pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Man, that Starscream looks great E-M-Bee!


Thanks, D-Max! I finally got the Constructicons together, so hoping to upload Devastator pics soon!

As for Galvy, I think bot mode is a huge improvement to the original, but yeah, that kibble in alt mode is unfortunate. I've seen the original voyager in a couple places around here for $15-20, but I think I'm just going to get the SS version.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136171)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 18th, 2022 @ 6:17pm CDT
They could have easily found a way to fold the feet in truck mode instead of leaving sticking out like that. Just because people don't usually don't display the figures in alt mode mean the designers and Hasbro should get lazy. That flimsy weapon appears to store in that gap. That could have been when the feet goes.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136214)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2022 @ 10:52am CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:honestly, with galvatron, they should have embraced the crazy and just made him a partsformer. by ripping him into a bunch of pieces and putting him back together in a different form (think fossilizers with more parts) it would at least be more screen accurate.

I lowkey would have loved this to happen. we have the technology to do it!
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:If that Galvatron would have been a "model kit" that can do both modes with the same parts, it would not only have looked better, but as you say, the transformation would have been relatively screen accurate!

:APPLAUSE:
Then thing is, nobody WANTS a screen-accurate "model kit" type transformation made from a gagillion tiny, easily-losable parts.

I mean, I kinda do....
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136387)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 22nd, 2022 @ 1:01pm CDT
I went and refreshed my paint work on SS Barricade! This figure's actually grown on me quite a bit, the back not tabbing in often is annoying, but it has a lot going for it, bot mode is actually really nice.

Barricade bot 1.jpg

Barricade bot 2.jpg

Barricade alt 1.jpg

Barricade alt 2.jpg
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136415)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 22nd, 2022 @ 3:42pm CDT
That is terrific work :)
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136417)
Posted by Rtron on June 22nd, 2022 @ 3:48pm CDT
Loving the purple highlights.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136457)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 23rd, 2022 @ 10:18am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:That is terrific work :)



Rtron wrote:Loving the purple highlights.


Thank you both!
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136539)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 23rd, 2022 @ 8:39pm CDT
More terrific work. I like how it turned out!

I saw a guy on Facebook selling 7/8 of Devastator minus Long Haul for $100 shipped. I was tempted. If it had been minus overload or rampage/skipjack, I might have done it since I have spares of those
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2136765)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 25th, 2022 @ 6:03pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:More terrific work. I like how it turned out!

I saw a guy on Facebook selling 7/8 of Devastator minus Long Haul for $100 shipped. I was tempted. If it had been minus overload or rampage/skipjack, I might have done it since I have spares of those

Thanks D-Max!

Got another upload, this time it's Premium Finish Ratchet! I really like the SS Ratchet mold, which is surprising because I was kinda meh on the original DOTM deluxe. This mold is a such an improvement while using the same engineering!

I've been working on a lot of 07 bots lately, I think I'm just really excited to see the movie in theaters for the first time in a few weeks!

Ratchet alt main 2 F.jpg

Ratchet bot saw F.jpg

Ratchet alt 1 RF.jpg

Ratchet alt back LF.jpg
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2137057)
Posted by william-james88 on June 30th, 2022 @ 3:34pm CDT
Thanks to Voltrace and JTPrime17, we can share with you a new listing from Target's database. The listings states "Transformers Bumblebee Gen SS Voy Nest 2" with an MSRP of $33.99. Another form of the listing shrinks the "Bumblebee" to just "BB" which is what has been used for Studio Series figures like Brawn and Wheeljack. So this means it would be a voyager class figure (this means a voyager price point, the size could be anything as we now know) with a Nest type deco of a character/mold from the Bumblebee movie. The only autobot voyager ever released under the Bumblebee movie heading was Optimus Prime, so it could be a grey redeco of that mold. But that's just a guess, could be any other BB voyager or any voyager in general, let us know what you think.

Image
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2137064)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 30th, 2022 @ 3:52pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:The only voyager ever released under the Bumblebee movie heading was Optimus Prime, so it could be a grey redeco of that mold. But that's just a guess, let us know what you think.


Blitzwing, Starscream, Thrust and Soundwave might disagree unless you only meant autobots, which NEST might imply.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2137067)
Posted by o.supreme on June 30th, 2022 @ 3:57pm CDT
It could be just a placeholder, but wasn't NEST the Human/Autobot alliance in RotF, not in the BB movie?
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2137069)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on June 30th, 2022 @ 4:04pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:It could be just a placeholder, but wasn't NEST the Human/Autobot alliance in RotF, not in the BB movie?

For the Bumblebee Movie it was Sector 7. NEST was used first in Revenge of The Fallen and Dark of The Moon. I’m curious what this could be. I wouldn’t be surprised if they take SS Ironhide and give him a NEST-Themed deco.
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2137073)
Posted by william-james88 on June 30th, 2022 @ 4:09pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:The only voyager ever released under the Bumblebee movie heading was Optimus Prime, so it could be a grey redeco of that mold. But that's just a guess, let us know what you think.


Blitzwing, Starscream, Thrust and Soundwave might disagree unless you only meant autobots, which NEST might imply.


Yes, I meant autobot
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2137074)
Posted by william-james88 on June 30th, 2022 @ 4:13pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:It could be just a placeholder, but wasn't NEST the Human/Autobot alliance in RotF, not in the BB movie?


NEST is now a part of the BB toyline, even though it wasnt in the film. Here is the first in this niche subline, and this listing is for another entry similar to this one.

Image
Re: New Images of Transformers Studio Series Thundercracker, Galvatron and Legacy Metroplex (2137082)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 30th, 2022 @ 5:11pm CDT
My 1st guess was also a new version of Ironhide, but now I think it'll be Optimus again.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energon Blade parts for LASERBEAK / BUZZSAW Transformers Botcon 2006 230427B"
Energon Blade part ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKILLZ PUNK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team 2018 Hasbro Game Cartridge"
SKILLZ PUNK Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST JET MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190411"
SKYBLAST JET MODE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINI-CON SKYBOOM Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 230427C"
MINI-CON SKYBOOM T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Armada Chinese 13 disc DVD set (Includes all 52 episodes) cartoon"
Transformers Armad ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 1 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Optimus Prime Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + Mini-Con SPARKPLUG Transformers Armada Super Base complete 2002"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME + Mi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427B **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDE BURN Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class RID Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
SIDE BURN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAKEDOWN Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s5f3 2005 231102A"
BRAKEDOWN Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON