New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce

Monday, June 24th, 2019 11:35AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 25,730

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Good morning and happy Monday Seibertronians have we ever got a sweet slice of Siege news to start your day off right! Thanks to Seibertronian Nexus Knight via Facebook member DaimChocReports we have some images of the upcoming Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce Multi-Pack featuring Covert Clone (G2 Sideswipe), Slamdance (Grand Slam and Raindance) and Battlemaster Trenchfoot (The Aimless mold). This appears to be the side package art featured on all Siege boxes and card backs along with the splash shot of all the characters on the back.
Transformers News: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce

Transformers News: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce

Covert clone? Could this be some veiled reference to Sideswipe's pseudo-reincarnation as a new protoform from the IDW books? Are you feeling ok with Slamdance being a little topsy turvy in this incarnation? Is Trenchfoot really an ideal name for a Targetmaster and does he over compensate with his blast effects? All questions we're likely to clamor over as this item's release approaches.

As always take a peruse and share your views with the Seibertron crew in the forum!
Credit(s): DaimChocReports
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025713)
Posted by sol magnus on June 24th, 2019 @ 11:38am CDT
Everybody was planning on changing G2 Sideswipe's name anyway, so I'm glad Hasbro got ahead of it. But "Covert Clone" is not a good name.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025714)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 24th, 2019 @ 11:42am CDT
Hey, this is the EU packaging; it has German on it :shock:

"Covert Clone"? I'm reminded of FunPub's WoH incarnation of Jhiaxus, in which he created "next-generation clones" styled after the G2 G1 Gobots, Sideswipe included... Except that clone was switched out for the real deal.

Very happy to see Hasbro went the mile in naming Grand Slam and Raindance. :APPLAUSE:

:EDIT: Trenchfoot is a redeco of Blowpipe with Caliburst's Fire Blast, not Aimless: single barrel vs. double. ;) Also, we know now the number for the set: WFC-S26.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025717)
Posted by Randomhero on June 24th, 2019 @ 12:23pm CDT
sol magnus wrote:Everybody was planning on changing G2 Sideswipe's name anyway, so I'm glad Hasbro got ahead of it. But "Covert Clone" is not a good name.



Kinda the good thing about owning something. You can call it what you want once you buy it.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025718)
Posted by Agent 53 on June 24th, 2019 @ 12:33pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Everybody was planning on changing G2 Sideswipe's name anyway, so I'm glad Hasbro got ahead of it. But "Covert Clone" is not a good name.



Kinda the good thing about owning something. You can call it what you want once you buy it.

Yeah, I have, or had (I think I lost it)... Breacher? I think, the Hunt for the Decepticons blue autobot scout class guy that works with Seaspray and turns into that 6 wheeled thing, I think his name's Breacher but to me he is a version of Roller.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025719)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 24th, 2019 @ 12:56pm CDT
I wonder if this is intended to be Peacemaker or Pinpointer... or a new random guy (which is also kind of awesome.)

Still holding out hope that we see all of the Autobot and Decepticon Targetmasters come out in the upcoming waves of toys for this trilogy. Seems like the right place and time for it.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025720)
Posted by Stargrave on June 24th, 2019 @ 1:00pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Hey, this is the EU packaging; it has German on it :shock:

"Covert Clone"? I'm reminded of FunPub's WoH incarnation of Jhiaxus, in which he created "next-generation clones" styled after the G2 G1 Gobots, Sideswipe included... Except that clone was switched out for the real deal.

Very happy to see Hasbro went the mile in naming Grand Slam and Raindance. :APPLAUSE:

:EDIT: Trenchfoot is a redeco of Blowpipe with Caliburst's Fire Blast, not Aimless: single barrel vs. double. ;) Also, we know now the number for the set: WFC-S26.


Hey thank you JelZe!
Derrrr, totally goofed that one thanks for getting my back.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025721)
Posted by Stargrave on June 24th, 2019 @ 1:01pm CDT
Ah my jolly green friend, you’ve come a long way...
Image
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025722)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 24th, 2019 @ 1:08pm CDT
Agent 53 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Everybody was planning on changing G2 Sideswipe's name anyway, so I'm glad Hasbro got ahead of it. But "Covert Clone" is not a good name.



Kinda the good thing about owning something. You can call it what you want once you buy it.

Yeah, I have, or had (I think I lost it)... Breacher? I think, the Hunt for the Decepticons blue autobot scout class guy that works with Seaspray and turns into that 6 wheeled thing, I think his name's Breacher but to me he is a version of Roller.


It's indeed Breacher. Funnily enough, he was originally listed in Japan with a more G1 name: Groundshaker. He is a close match for the Micromaster ATV he piloted.

gothsaurus wrote:I wonder if this is intended to be Peacemaker or Pinpointer... or a new random guy (which is also kind of awesome.)


I'd say a new random guy color-coordinated with Sideswipe. Likewise, the 3 Battle Masters in the other set shame colors with Skywarp.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025723)
Posted by joevill on June 24th, 2019 @ 1:30pm CDT
it's so big
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025724)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 24th, 2019 @ 1:35pm CDT
I;ll be passing on this personally. I'm already struggling to budget in everything I want to get without more redecos I don't need.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025726)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on June 24th, 2019 @ 2:09pm CDT
If you'd looks closely through all the alternate language, you'd see his name is actually "Covert Clone Sideswipe" and not just "Clovert Clone".
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025730)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on June 24th, 2019 @ 2:27pm CDT
...I'm pretty sure that between the number being on the art, both of those pictures being close to the same size, and Jetfire and Omega's boxes being set up similar that that "side artwork" is actually the front of the box. Nice to see that they're still giving alternate names when they release two of the same character now, and all the figures still look great, so I'm still intent on picking this set up. Plus, that little glimpse of Skywarp and one of his minions in the corner there as a cross-sell is enough confirmation for me to assume that they're probably S27, so that's two missing numbers down.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025731)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on June 24th, 2019 @ 2:44pm CDT
It was all planned long long ago...

IMG_20190624_212728.jpg

IMG_20190624_212917.jpg

...by a mastermind

IMG_20190624_213911.jpg
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025733)
Posted by Jtprime17 on June 24th, 2019 @ 2:45pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:...I'm pretty sure that between the number being on the art, both of those pictures being close to the same size, and Jetfire and Omega's boxes being set up similar that that "side artwork" is actually the front of the box. Nice to see that they're still giving alternate names when they release two of the same character now, and all the figures still look great, so I'm still intent on picking this set up. Plus, that little glimpse of Skywarp and one of his minions in the corner there as a cross-sell is enough confirmation for me to assume that they're probably S27, so that's two missing numbers down.


According to Amazon Germany Skywarp is indeed WFC-S27 via WFC-S26's product description and is called the Dcepticon Phantomstrike squadron. It also Say's that WFC-S26 is part 1 of the final strike collection, and that you need to buy part 2 WFC-S27 to complete the "Epic mission battle scene". So I'm guessing the box art is indeed actually the front of the box and when you combine the two together (WFC-S26 and WFC-S27) it will make a nice piece of artwork, similar to how the Prime wars exclusives from amazon did.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KQRH3FJ

Excuse the cruddy translation form German.

EXCLUSIVE FIGURE: This WFC-S26 Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce 3-Pack Special Edition celebrates the War for Cybertron trilogy.

FINAL STRIKE FIGURES COLLECTION: Fans can discover the 2-part Final Strike series, in which 2 enemy strike teams from War for Cybertron meet in one mission. Fans can explore both sides with 2 exciting packs: this WFC-S26 3-pack and the WFC-S27 Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron (sold separately, subject to availability).

SPECIAL EDITION WITH 3 FIGURINE: The Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce pack includes Slamdance, a Covert Clone Sideswipe with GS design and a Battle Masters figure. Part 1 of the Final Strike Figures series.

MISSION BATTLE SCENE: This pack can be supplemented by the WFC-S27 Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron (sold separately, subject to availability) to complete the Mission Battle scene.

ANPASSBARE EXHIBITION: Includes 4 weapons that can be attached to the characters in individual configurations, and a battle effect accessory to simulate battle effects.

2 pages of 1 mission

With victories for the ultimate stakes. Matching the Generation trilogy "War for Cybertron," Transformers fans enter the epic battle for survival with victories as Autobots and Decepticons battle for control of Cybertron on the final day. On this day, two enemy strike teams meet in one mission: the Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce against the Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron. Who will emerge victorious?

Fans can discover the 2-part Final Strike Figures series and experience both sides with 2 exciting packs: in this WFC-S26 Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce, Part 1, and the WFC-S27 Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron, Part 2 (sold separately, each availability).

By collecting Part 1 and 2 of the Final Strike Figures series, fans can combine this WFC-S26 Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce pack with the WFC-S27 Decept Icon Phantomstrike Squadron (sold separately, subject to availability) to create the epic Mission Battle scene Complete.

Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce Team.
Team:
Slamdance ... Counterstrike, Digital Information Analyst
Equipment... W-10 Smokecloak Blaster, JF-10 A2A Protons Rocket Launcher, Mod-locked Weapon: LR Fumeblast Super Cannon

Covert Clone Sideswipe ... Counterforce Striker Clone
Equipment... W-10 Photo Pulse Proton Cannon, W-5 Gyro Blaster, Mod-locked Weapon: RR Gyrofuse Axleswitch Hyper-Blaster

Trenchfoot ... Barrage firecontact
Weapon mode ... Fox building barrage cannon

Extend the Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce with WFC-S15 Greenlight! (Sold separately, subject to availability.)
Greenlight with Dazzlestrike ... Enlightenment
Equipment... C-50 Acoustic Electric Armor
Dazzlestrike Weapon Mode ... Shadowsteel Ice Blade

Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce ... Mission

Mission:

After receiving reports of heavy attacks by Skywarp and the Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron on Autobots, Optimus Prime hired an elite team to take action against the attacks – the Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce. The Analyst: Slamdance, the Striker: a clone of Sideswipe with increased speed and hidden abilities, the Sagittarius: a Battle Master Barrage Specialist called Trenchfoot, and an Reconnaissance Team: Greenlight and Dazzlestrike must work together to prevent and repel the Attacks of the Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron. (WFC-S15 Greenlight is sold separately, subject to availability.)
Slamdance needs to analyze the data collected by the reconnaissance team and identify the patterns behind Skywarp's teleportation to predict its actions. Once detected, the Sideswipe clone, along with the Barrage Fireman, Trenchfoot, must use its camouflage and speed as a replacement to race to the predicted location and wait for Skywarp to arrive. The Sideswipe clone and Trenchfoot have to fend off the attack on their own until the rest of their team arrives.
The final attack
Can the Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce outsmart the Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron and put an end to skywarp and his team's brutal attacks on autobots? ... or will the Decepticon team overwhelm the Autobots and continue to perform debilitating surprise attacks on the Autobots. Who will perform the final attack when the Alphastrike Counterfource takes on Phantomstrike Squadron?
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025734)
Posted by Skritz on June 24th, 2019 @ 2:57pm CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:It was all planned long long ago...

IMG_20190624_212728.jpg

IMG_20190624_212917.jpg

...by a mastermind

IMG_20190624_213911.jpg


Whoa. :shock:

Anyway its a shame many BW figures lack some proper 5mm port hands as I'd be having a blast giving them battlemasters, including obviously Lionizer and Pteraxadon.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025735)
Posted by Stargrave on June 24th, 2019 @ 3:21pm CDT
Anyone itching to complete their Infinity-1 Combiner is now one step closer to completing their goal. Thanks to Seibertronian xRotorStormx we have an official but slightly obscured method for pre-ordering the valiant vermillion female Autobot Greenlight with her sidekick Dazzlestrike! Simply go to the link listed HERE.

Once you're there it will say 'item unavailable' and should give you the option to click 'continue'. Simply click continue and the item should now be added to your wish list! Some members report having been able to order this previously but this to our knowledge the first way to add the item officially. It's currently listed at $24.99 and is due out June 25th, hey, that's tomorrow! Be sure to hop on and get yours!

Let us know your experience with this pre-order and be sure to post your pics of your Combiners once completed, and as always share your views with the Seibertron crew in the forum.
Image

Image
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025736)
Posted by Randomhero on June 24th, 2019 @ 3:28pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:Anyone itching to complete their Infinity-1 Combiner is now one step closer to completing their goal. Thanks to Seibertronian xRotorStormx we have an official but slightly obscured method for pre-ordering the valiant vermillion female Autobot Greenlight with her sidekick Dazzlestrike! Simply go to the link listed HERE.

Once you're there it will say 'item unavailable' and should give you the option to click 'continue'. Simply click continue and the item should now be added to your wish list! Some members report having been able to order this previously but this to our knowledge the first way to add the item officially. It's currently listed at $24.99 and is due out June 25th, hey, that's tomorrow! Be sure to hop on and get yours!

Let us know your experience with this pre-order and be sure to post your pics of your Combiners once completed, and as always share your views with the Seibertron crew in the forum.
Image

Image



It goes to “no item to add to wish list” dude
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025738)
Posted by Autobot N on June 24th, 2019 @ 3:36pm CDT
Mine just shipped and will be here tomorrow. :D
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025741)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 24th, 2019 @ 3:52pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
It goes to “no item to add to wish list” dude


Click continue anyway and it should be in your wishlist. If you have Prime, you appear tob e able to pre-order it right from your wishlist, I just did.
Re: New Images of Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (2025742)
Posted by william-james88 on June 24th, 2019 @ 3:55pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
It goes to “no item to add to wish list” dude


Click continue anyway and it should be in your wishlist. If you have Prime, you appear tob e able to pre-order it right from your wishlist, I just did.

Ah, thats the thing, i dont have Prime (us) so that makes sense.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
Twincast / Podcast #226:
"Fire in the Sky"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "KRE-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee & Autobot Jazz Sets (31145 & 98814)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Rid Hasbro Rumble Figure Loose" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME - FIRST EDITION SERIES - STARSCREAM (A24)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME - ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - ULTRA MAGNUS VOYAGER CLASS (A8)" on EBAY
Buy "[ToysHero] In Hand Transformers Generations Siege Galactic Man Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "1995 Transformers Beast Wars: Optimus Primal Bat Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 40 Deluxe Bumblebee Shatter Movie Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Prime VEHICON Complete Warrior 2011" on EBAY