New images of Universe Leo Prime!

New images of Universe Leo Prime!

Saturday, November 29th, 2008 11:19am CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 22,056

ACToys.net has posted new images of The upcoming Transformers Universe Leo Prime.
These images show off his beast mode the new head sculpt and combined with Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime.
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
To view the original thread with all images just click here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news.

Credit(s): actoys.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842115)
Posted by The Chronic on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:20am CST
Whats going on there!! :shock: he connects to Optimus' arm?
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842116)
Posted by FracturedKoi on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:24am CST
chronic wrote:Whats going on there!! :shock: he connects to Optimus' arm?

yes, only because the toy is a repaint/remold of Cybertron Leobreaker.

Mediocre toy, IMO.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842117)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:25am CST
This thing looks freaking hideous.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842118)
Posted by Overcracker on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:30am CST
chronic wrote:Whats going on there!! :shock: he connects to Optimus' arm?

Yeeeesssss? Just like Leobreaker and Nemesis Breaker of which this guy is a remold and repaint. Its called Savage Claw Mode.

You might want to look at Leobreakers Galery, for more pictures of the mold, and how it connects to prime.

It can be either a left arm or a right arm.

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... 0&start=91

Ohh, and he's a pretty good figure. Lacking a bit in articulation. But he looks quite nice IMHO.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842122)
Posted by Covenant on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:39am CST
I realize I remain in a minority, but I like the figure. It's not ace, but I always dug the Leobreaker/Liger Jack mold. Still, I'd have preferred an American release of Lio Convoy, or better yet a new Leo/Lio Prime/Convoy figure entirely.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842124)
Posted by The Chronic on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:47am CST
I knew it was an old mold, thats why I was so supprised that it had this hidden feature

I still wont be getting it
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842127)
Posted by Firebird on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:50am CST
I never had the original leobreaker but I don't think I will buy this version either.

I think it's a combination of the arm articulation and the robot mode chest that stops me from buying it. I do like the new headsculpt that was made for it though.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842129)
Posted by Narc on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:51am CST
Prime looks a little overdressed with both Wing Saber and Leo Prime attached. :D
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842130)
Posted by Zek Patterson on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:53am CST
I wish I had cybertron Prime so I would have a reason to buy a nice matching arm for him. I love things that combine, and that would mean I would need Wing Saber too. I'll never have them. If I did tho, I might buy Leo Prime. Or two for double claws.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842136)
Posted by Narc on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:58am CST
Dual-claw mode... looks a bit gangly. :grin:
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842140)
Posted by Agent 007 on November 29th, 2008 @ 12:04pm CST
I like the new head and he actually fits well with prime with his colors. I'll pass though
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842143)
Posted by Editor on November 29th, 2008 @ 12:08pm CST
I didn't pick up leobreaker before as i thought the colors were mismatched for combining, but now I know that this one is retaining the feature I'll likely pick it up.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842144)
Posted by Solrac333 on November 29th, 2008 @ 12:19pm CST
Fur on robots just don't look right.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842145)
Posted by Hard Hacker on November 29th, 2008 @ 12:22pm CST
It looks good. I'll be getting this.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842159)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 29th, 2008 @ 12:55pm CST

Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842162)
Posted by Blurrz on November 29th, 2008 @ 12:59pm CST
Cybertron Prime.. Universe Leo Prime.. I need both now!
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842239)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on November 29th, 2008 @ 3:13pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Does Wing Saber just sit there not really attached? Or do the people just remove Prime's arm completely somehow?

I've never been bothered with finishing the combo with Wing Saber, so I dunno how combining both figures would work. I do know that if you just do the savage claw mode, you'd transform the arm being replaced back into vehicle mode, which would then concealed within what becomes Galaxy Convoy's jetpack (in what'd otherwise be his super mode or whatever).
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842385)
Posted by HighPrime on November 29th, 2008 @ 8:01pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:I still can't figure out how these people are able to attach the Leobreaker mold and Cyb. wing Saber to Cyb. Optimus Prime at the same time.

It connects just like an Energon Combiner would, except the peg on Leo breaker and the hole on Optimus is Square. Instead of swinging optimus' arm forward during transformation, you just leave behind, then lock Leo into the Square socket. :)

Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842392)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on November 29th, 2008 @ 8:30pm CST
HighPrime wrote:I really like the colors and the head remold. Lion is not bad, but the robot mode is mediocre at best. This will be a pass for me.

I like this version better than I did Leobreaker. I wouldn't mind if the deco was closer to that of Lio Convoy, but looking through the thumbs of his gallery, I dunno if it would have worked so well.
Re: New images of Universe Leo Prime! (842393)
Posted by Overcracker on November 29th, 2008 @ 8:36pm CST
HighPrime wrote:

I think the point is: where is Prime's arm. If you leave his arm folded onto the back, then Wing Saber cannot connect to Prime, as the arm is in the way.

You'd have to remove his arm completely to be able to combine Breaker and Wing Saber at the same time.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Class Steelbane" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm C0934 15”" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Series Lot. Opened. Optimus Prime, Havoc, Wheelie, Skids and" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Class SIDESWIPE Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Weaponizer Dragonus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers QUINTESSON DESEEUS Army Drone Netflix WFC Walmart Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY