New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)!

New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)!

Friday, May 11th, 2007 10:36pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 15,068

New Images have appeared on-line, courtesy of Don Figueroa. The images are of War Within Prowl, Comic-Con exclusive Menasor (Rodimus Repaint), and a War Within Optimus Prime vs. War Within Megatron 2-pack (exclusive to Toys R US).

To see the images, click here and here.

Credit(s): Don Figueroa

This article was last modified on Saturday, May 12th, 2007 12:26am CDT

Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118423)
Posted by Bed Bugs on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:38pm CDT
Now for me to find someone in San Diego to get me a Menasor....
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118425)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:39pm CDT
-_- great more exclusives i have to buy.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118431)
Posted by Sunstar on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:42pm CDT
I am hoping Skywarp will be more generally available... it showed a check box when I got my sunstorm, so here's hoping to get a complete set of Seekers without paying through the nose.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118432)
Posted by Hotrod on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:43pm CDT
I am so happy. This could mean the Alt. Rodimus we saw before could be a general release :grin: Only problem now is getting ahold of Menasor.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118437)
Posted by Bugbite on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:44pm CDT
I really like the Prowl. The Menasor not so much. But that's just me.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118438)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:44pm CDT
Gutter Bunny wrote:-_- great more exclusives i don't have to buy.

Fixed.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118440)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:45pm CDT
war within prowl is the best one yet now as for the rest like jazz,ironhide,bluestreak,grimlock,kup,bumblebee and so on.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118442)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:46pm CDT
prowl is pretty cool. since i didnt get ww prime, ill try to find that 2-pack.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118443)
Posted by Skalor on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:47pm CDT
Fender Bender wrote:Now for me to find someone in San Diego to get me a Menasor....

Hasbro usually tags limits on their exclusives, but since I live here and will attend, I'll be picking up this one for sure. I'll be willing to pick up a few extras which if you want, PM me and maybe we can work something out. They look great, I especially like that the WW Megs being available again as he was not released anywhere around here.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118450)
Posted by Milanion on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:51pm CDT
That Prowl looks pretty sweet.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118451)
Posted by Burn on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:51pm CDT
Poor Rodimus. Now even he has to be pimped into repainting, and into a character that use to be a gestalt. Well done Hasbro. :-(

Prowl on the other hand :grin:
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118455)
Posted by Zeedust on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:53pm CDT
Hmm... I think I like these. I might just have to look into getting Menasor. Hopefully I can find WW Megs separately, but if I can't, I may as well get the two-pack so I have a replacement for the WW Prime I have that broke.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118456)
Posted by Collector Maximus on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:54pm CDT
Prowl looks pretty good, but how the F*&$ can you call a repaint of Rodimus Prime Menasor? Now that's just stupid!!!
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118459)
Posted by Gutsman Heavy on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:56pm CDT
heres hoping Toys AUS stock the two pack, prowl looks cool, not fussed about Menasor
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118460)
Posted by Bed Bugs on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:56pm CDT
Collector Maximus wrote:Prowl looks pretty good, but how the F*&$ can you call a repaint of Rodimus Prime Menasor?

Very easily, apparently. :lol:
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118468)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:04pm CDT
Is Prowl suppose to be from War Within?

But I can't wait for the Optimus vs Megatron 2 pack. Surprisingly, I missed these figures the first time around
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118469)
Posted by the purifyer on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:05pm CDT
Good Golly Damn! Prowl looks fantastic!

As for so called Menasor? *vomit*
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118481)
Posted by Rodimus Primal on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:19pm CDT
I like Menasor but not enough to get him as an exclusive. I like the idea of the two pack Prime and Megs. I didn't get the intitial release so that's a must. Prowl doesn't interest me, not in the least bit.
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118485)
Posted by metalformer on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:21pm CDT
1.) War Within Prowl: Is that the figure on the center without package. Hmmm... looks OK, I guess.
2.) Comic-Con exclusive Menasor (Rodimus Repaint): Why do I get the feeling they can no longer use the name Motormaster? Looks fine but the flames are way off.
3.) War Within Optimus Prime vs. War Within Megatron 2-pack: This is a set to KILL for!!!! Wish I can (A) get some $$$ to spare and (B) its available for my B-day this next month. I would be pretty happy with that! ^^
Re: New Images of Upcoming 6" Titanium Figures (1 is a Comic-Con Exclusive)! (118489)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:22pm CDT
Well, the Rodimus repaint as an exclusive doesn't bother me. It looks mildly interesting, if it was widely available I might have picked it up, but no way is it good enough to pay exclusive prices for.
Prowl is a definite buy, and I may even get the Optimus/Megatron two-pack, even though I already have both of the figures!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Mega 3-Step Changer Action Figure Hasbro 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro Transformers Robots In Disguise Rid Mega Optimus Prime Autobot" on EBAY