New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy

New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy

Sunday, April 23rd, 2017 12:01pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 20,009

Check out the images below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Transformers News: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy

Transformers News: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy

Transformers News: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy

Transformers News: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy

Transformers News: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy

Credit(s): Dengeki Hobby

Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876595)
Posted by Yweggo on April 23rd, 2017 @ 12:19pm CDT
The sword's a too little pink for my tastes. Still looks fan-flipping-tastic, if I had any connection to the character I'd be all over this.
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876596)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 23rd, 2017 @ 12:21pm CDT
Now all we need is the Toxitron Redeco.
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876629)
Posted by Overcracker on April 23rd, 2017 @ 1:55pm CDT
Wasn't planning on picking him up, but man is that truck mode gorgeous.

If he's not too expensive I may just cave in and pre-order him.
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876636)
Posted by Deliverence on April 23rd, 2017 @ 2:18pm CDT
I need this guy in my life!
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876641)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 23rd, 2017 @ 2:22pm CDT
The Flowers of Evil shall bloom across the cosmos!
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876647)
Posted by SG Roadbuster on April 23rd, 2017 @ 2:40pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Now all we need is the Toxitron Redeco.

and a dotm inspired Megatron. and a ehobby Battle Magnus?
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876650)
Posted by william-james88 on April 23rd, 2017 @ 2:44pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:Wasn't planning on picking him up, but man is that truck mode gorgeous.

If he's not too expensive I may just cave in and pre-order him.

He will be about 60$ USD minimum.
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876653)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on April 23rd, 2017 @ 2:57pm CDT
SG Roadbuster wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Now all we need is the Toxitron Redeco.

and a dotm inspired Megatron.

Ooh, that'd be awesome!
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876667)
Posted by Overcracker on April 23rd, 2017 @ 5:11pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

If he's not too expensive I may just cave in and pre-order him.

He will be about 60$ USD minimum.

Hmmm, not too expensive... :-?

Any news whether the likes of Ami Ami or Anime Export are expected to carry it?

Or will it have to be BBTS or TFsource for those of us in the western hemisphere?
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876668)
Posted by william-james88 on April 23rd, 2017 @ 5:31pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

If he's not too expensive I may just cave in and pre-order him.

He will be about 60$ USD minimum.

Hmmm, not too expensive... :-?

Any news whether the likes of Ami Ami or Anime Export are expected to carry it?

Its an exclusive in japan, like thosr recent heads in a boxset, so only bbts, tfsource and the like.
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876680)
Posted by Overcracker on April 23rd, 2017 @ 6:42pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

If he's not too expensive I may just cave in and pre-order him.

He will be about 60$ USD minimum.

Hmmm, not too expensive... :-?

Any news whether the likes of Ami Ami or Anime Export are expected to carry it?

All righty then. TFSource it will be.
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876694)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on April 23rd, 2017 @ 7:24pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Via Dengeki Hobby, we have some new images and information regarding the upcoming Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy! The new images show the beautiful black paint job the figure has along with all 3 modes. Some new information also reveals the figure will be 5600 yen, or about $51.00 US dollars, it is scheduled for a June 3 release, and it will be released at the opening day of the 2017 Tokyo Toy Show. It is also a limited release.

I feel like I've died and gone back in time to a time when Paris Hilton was slightly relevant, because damn THAT'S HOT!
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876704)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 23rd, 2017 @ 8:24pm CDT

You know, his noggin looked a bit off, and I didn't know why at first. I just now noticed that the pylons/antennae aren't up.
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876709)
Posted by JazZeke on April 23rd, 2017 @ 8:42pm CDT
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876713)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 23rd, 2017 @ 8:57pm CDT
JazZeke wrote:Y'know that scene in Zootopia when the sloth gets the joke and his face slowly explodes into a huge open-mouthed smile? That was my reaction to seeing this.

Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876716)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 23rd, 2017 @ 9:08pm CDT
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876736)
Posted by JazZeke on April 23rd, 2017 @ 11:06pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:It just hit me. This toy is basically giving Black Convoy everything he's ever wanted. Not only does he now have a Headmaster to counter Brave Maximus, but he also now has a flight mode to counter both God Magnus and God Fire Convoy.

HAH!
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876748)
Posted by Emerje on April 24th, 2017 @ 12:13am CDT

Emerje
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876751)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 24th, 2017 @ 12:22am CDT
Emerje wrote:Refresh my memory, were the previous Tokyo Toy Show exclusives sold at the Takara Tomy Mall site? I don't want to bother with TFSource or BBTS if I can get it for less through a forwarding service. I've gotten the previous Masterpieces from TFS, but I'd really like to try buying direct if I can this time.

Emerje

My guess is the primary venue is that Toy Show, with leftovers sold on TakaraTomy Mall.
Re: New Images - Takara Legends LG-EX Black Convoy (1876753)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 24th, 2017 @ 12:34am CDT

Emerje

I have an intermediary/forwarding contact in Japan (well know among the collector's community and not BigInJapan who I also use) who gets me hard to find PVC figs (100% success rate). They wouldn't want to even touch Tokyo Toy Show exclusives(too expensive). Same with the special headmaster sets. Hence I was force to use RK.

Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "KBB Transformers GT-05 Optimus Prime MP-10 G1 Pocket Size Combat commander-12cm" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Mr Potato Head Bumble Spud Collectible Children’s Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Bumble Spud Mr. Potato Head" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Air Raid" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Barricade Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class 2010" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Moon Roadbuster + Backfire Spike Witwicky Mechtech NEW" on EBAY