New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide

New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide

Tuesday, August 25th, 2015 7:48am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 23,205

Fellow Seibertron.com user Cyberpath has spotted a new update on the upcoming Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide, via the Ehobbybaseshop Facebook page - check out the mirrored image below, scanned from Figure King magazine, showing mid-transformation shots, the two variant faces for the toy, accessories, storage and a couple of poses!

Transformers News: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide

Credit(s): Ehobbybaseshop

Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720730)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 9:25am CDT
This is a great looking figure no matter what way you look at it. I really like it! :BOT:
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720734)
Posted by Kyleor on August 25th, 2015 @ 9:33am CDT
Ironhide looks pretty awesome, I so want this mold as Ratchet.
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720763)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 25th, 2015 @ 11:36am CDT
Figure looks good in the scans. Being transformed properly works wonders on a transformer. I really like the head & face sculpts on this MP
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720764)
Posted by tk7261 on August 25th, 2015 @ 11:40am CDT
I think this looks absolutely amazing. Ironhide has always been my favorite, and this its better than I could have asked for. I think the paint and everything is perfect. Can't wait to pre-order him.
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720768)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 11:58am CDT
Is it just me, or does MP Ironhide have diaper syndrome? :lol:
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720784)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 25th, 2015 @ 12:31pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:Is it just me, or does MP Ironhide have diaper syndrome? :lol:

You're a little late with this joke my friend.
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720788)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 12:45pm CDT
Doctor McGrath wrote:

You're a little late with this joke my friend.

I know. ;) I'm just bringing it back up again.
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720790)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 25th, 2015 @ 1:08pm CDT
Daiper, beer gut, hip panels, butt wheels, this Ironhide has it all! >:oP
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720806)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:07pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Daiper, beer gut, hip panels, butt wheels, this Ironhide has it all! >:oP

Lol! I didn't even notice the butt wheels! :lol: I don't really mind the beer gut or hip panels. =;
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720810)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:23pm CDT

But, he is still a good figure. :BOT:
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720817)
Posted by Emerje on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:29pm CDT
Doctor McGrath wrote:

You're a little late with this joke my friend.

Not to mention it's show accurate. Plus somehow it seems smaller than before, doesn't look like it sticks out in the front as much as the first time we saw it. Might just be the lighting of the photo though.

Emerje
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720846)
Posted by Guitarbot on August 25th, 2015 @ 4:03pm CDT
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720861)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 5:10pm CDT
Guitarbot wrote:First MP I'm not over the moon about. His proportions look all wrong... his arms are too short and his torso is too long. First "car"-bot I don't love. It's not bad, I guess, but not sure if I'll be getting him or not.

I'm on the same page, I'm more excited about Tracks. :BOT:
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720886)
Posted by Kup98ss on August 25th, 2015 @ 7:35pm CDT
I hope the red side skirts on his waist can be taken off. If not I can live with it. That's the only gripe I have with the figure.
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720904)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 25th, 2015 @ 11:24pm CDT

Seeing it in person will change your mind kimosabe! Same thing happened along the way with MP Bumble.
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1720932)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on August 26th, 2015 @ 6:01am CDT
I'm not going to lie, this is a very good looking figure. (And comical too on some parts.) :lol:
Kyleor wrote:I so want this mold as Ratchet.

Most likely that's going to happen. Because you know, TAKARA!
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1721083)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on August 26th, 2015 @ 7:33pm CDT
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1721158)
Posted by william-james88 on August 26th, 2015 @ 10:14pm CDT
LegendaryAntiHero wrote:First Tracks is coming out, now Ironhide. I can't wait to get all the whole set of G1 A list Autbot characters

Do you include the Dinobots?
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1721185)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 26th, 2015 @ 11:04pm CDT

I am seriously considering Tracks. that is a nice character right there I would be proud to own :BOT:
Re: New Images - Takara Tomy Transformers MP-27 Ironhide (1721343)
Posted by .... on August 27th, 2015 @ 1:35pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

And btw, I also kinda want MP Blitzwing, it would be boss! :PRAY: Oh yeah and a Jazz.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "G1 Transformers Whirl 100% Complete with accessories" on EBAY
Buy "BNIP: Mcdonalds Transformers Strongarm Action Figure Happy Meal Toy, 2016!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Optimus Prime- Bumblebee & Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mixable Mashable Optimus Prime Transformers - COMPLETE NO BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee complete AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Bumblebee Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY