New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone

New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone

Friday, May 27th, 2016 8:09am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 28,561

After the Figure King scans showing the retooling happening to Rook/Wandering Roller to make the figure into the Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (part of the UW08 Computron/Computicon set), we now have actual images via TFYuki of the finished thing, including an over the top, multi-drill mode. Check them out mirrored below!

Transformers News: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone

Transformers News: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone

Credit(s): TFYuki

Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1792969)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 27th, 2016 @ 8:38am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:

Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1792972)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 27th, 2016 @ 9:21am CDT

I'm not proud of this one.
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1792998)
Posted by Randomhero on May 27th, 2016 @ 10:27am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I guess you could say the comparisons between Rook and Nosecone really drills home just how extensive of a retool Nosecone is!

I'm not proud of this one.

Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793008)
Posted by Hiboman on May 27th, 2016 @ 11:59am CDT
Damn it Yuki! Now I'll be bummed by just having the one drill! Somebody better start selling those drills on their own so I can make this happen!!!!
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793109)
Posted by Poyguimogul on May 27th, 2016 @ 10:03pm CDT
extreme mode.. why? I do like the idea of wandering roller I'd now nosecone.
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793123)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 27th, 2016 @ 10:45pm CDT
i still want drill hands for UW DEVY!
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793311)
Posted by Broadside27 on May 28th, 2016 @ 4:19pm CDT
Can't wait to get Computron. That's one heck of a remold too. Two bad they couldn't give his hands the Hound treatment. An awesome figure nonetheless.
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793614)
Posted by Va'al on May 30th, 2016 @ 7:18am CDT
Seibertronian and Twincaster Razorclaw0000 dropped by to share with us a tweet from Takara Tomy Mall about their upcoming Skyreign-based set in the Transformers Unite Warriors line - as UW-EX - which will be fully announced at the upcoming Tokyo Toy Show. Pre-orders will open on June 12th, and limited (for now) to the online retailer. Check out the banner image below, showing not much more than the last time we saw a teaser for the set.

Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793615)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on May 30th, 2016 @ 7:22am CDT
Ah, an EX release...limited numbers. Great. Oh well, I probably wouldn't have been able to get it anyway. Computron takes priority.
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793619)
Posted by Kurona on May 30th, 2016 @ 7:32am CDT
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793623)
Posted by Randomhero on May 30th, 2016 @ 8:01am CDT
Kurona wrote:If pre-orders open on the 12th, does that mean they're likely to actually show what the set looks like on the 12th or before then? Hard to sell pre-orders when all you have is a silhouette...

For This yea but not always. Bruticus was just a grainy prototype when preorders went up but that could have just Been online retailers jumping the gun because they knew they were going to sell him.
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793624)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2016 @ 8:08am CDT

It says it will be revealed June 9th (6/9) so for sure we will see it before its preorderable. However, it should be noted that the japan exclusive preorder will be the 12th. If its an exclusive, then maybe it will only be for Japanese locals and thus we have to wait for western preorders which may go up at a later date.

I am in the same boat as Sigma Magnus. The fact that this is an EX release makes it much easier for me to feel less tempted in getting it. Thats a great excuse to ignore it :) It is also fitting since Ratchet was an exclusive in the US as well.
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793626)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 30th, 2016 @ 8:13am CDT
I'm pretty excited to see their decos for the limbs here. I still think the Hasbro versions are the four weakest CW deluxes (though Smokescreen is pretty nice).
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793627)
Posted by Randomhero on May 30th, 2016 @ 8:21am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I'm still hoping it will be an insane set like Grand Galvatron with new limbs but either or. I still can't find a Skylinx and I don't really want to buy this unless it's got new limbs but if my luck doesn't change with finding one I might have to go this route.
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793628)
Posted by kurthy on May 30th, 2016 @ 8:52am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I think that I will have to get the set for 2 reasons: inability to find Sky Lynx and, IF Ratchet is in this set, it may be my only way of getting a painted Ratchet. In addition, if I'm going to pay at least $100 for Ratchet, I might as well get a painted one plus 4 other bots. Who knows, maybe they could do some other repaints Hoist and Red Alert.
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793629)
Posted by Kurona on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:00am CDT
...
I hope they go G2 on us
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793631)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:26am CDT
Kurona wrote:I doubt the other 'bots will be changed from Wheeljack, Hound and Trailbreaker mostly because those heads are unique tooling Takara hasn't released yet. And those heads on those bodies are kinda hard to colour into any other pre-existing autobots, unless they went G2 on us...
...
I hope they go G2 on us
Or SG:

Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793633)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:30am CDT
I highly doubt they'd go SG.

...sure, it'd be awesome if they did, but it's pretty unlikely.

Also, yay, my 200th post!
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793634)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:32am CDT
What if this is TT Liokaiser?
Re: New Images - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Nosecone (1793635)
Posted by RevTibe on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:37am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:What if this is TT Liokaiser?
The full silhouette seemed to feature the Hasbro limb-molds (maybe with the First Aid mold subbing in for one of the limbs? Been a while), no jets or tanks, so this one's probably not Liokaiser.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg10 Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY