New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode

Transformers News: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode

Tuesday, June 11th, 2019 8:33AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 31,253

Transformers Studio Series 42 Long Haul is coming out later this year and as with Rampage and Scrapmetal, he will be part of the movie Devastator combiner. He becomes one of Devastator's legs and you can see images of that mode below. There are also images of his his chunky robot mode and vehicle mode, next to his fellow movie constructicons. This toy will be available at a variety of retail shops in the fall for $29.99 USD.

So, are you all up to date on your components so far? Have you tried their limb modes or are you waiting until you have all the characters to buil devastator before doing so? Let us know. These images were found on the Trans Fans Facebook page.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024131)
Posted by Stargrave on June 11th, 2019 @ 9:17am CDT
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024134)
Posted by william-james88 on June 11th, 2019 @ 9:30am CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:That foot mode is weaksauce but Long Haul looks like the Decepticon Hulkernaut! Nice way to start the day thank you sir!

it's a pleasure!
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024137)
Posted by Stargrave on June 11th, 2019 @ 9:56am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm still singing Jazz's praises, best figure of the entire line to date, no question, though Rampage and SS-32 Optimus are really good ones too

Those are the coolest pics I have to get Rainbow Blaster Jazz now!
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024138)
Posted by Ig89ninja on June 11th, 2019 @ 10:04am CDT
Now I’m wondering how Rampage and Long Haul are going to attach to Overload with their unique designs
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024139)
Posted by Stargrave on June 11th, 2019 @ 10:12am CDT
I got to play with my CW Devastator and I think it’s going to be something akin to that it’s just a guess but I think Rampage will kind of peg in then probably get grabbed/clasped onto by the larger bot. Honestly I just hope it’s kind of ugly and awkward that’s the whole feel of the beast. I’m totally finding new appreciation for these movie designs. Vindicate my Bay Bitterness.
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024140)
Posted by Stargrave on June 11th, 2019 @ 10:20am CDT
These leader classes are going to be nuuuuts. :BOOM:
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024142)
Posted by Omegatron. on June 11th, 2019 @ 10:33am CDT
He'll probably end up more like his legends class toy.

ROTF_Overload_Legends_toy.jpg
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024143)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 11th, 2019 @ 10:33am CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:These leader classes are going to be nuuuuts. :BOOM:

I would both love it and hate it if that was the desig they chose for Overload. Awesome design, but it'd probably be a nightmare to transform :lol:
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024145)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 11th, 2019 @ 10:35am CDT
I think they might do a combination of that plus the robot mode Takara designed when they made the legends class combiner
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024146)
Posted by Stargrave on June 11th, 2019 @ 10:51am CDT
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024147)
Posted by Stargrave on June 11th, 2019 @ 10:55am CDT
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024148)
Posted by Trocheman on June 11th, 2019 @ 11:04am CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:There’s a Leader Class Megatron warming the shelves at a nearby Target has anyone wanted to nab this guy or not so much?

yea i saw 3 of them at the target by me. was gonna buy another one but told myself to wait for the new figures coming in august
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024150)
Posted by Randomhero on June 11th, 2019 @ 11:07am CDT

I have him and really like him. He’s duking it out with ROTF SS Megatron as one of my favorites so far.
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024151)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 11th, 2019 @ 11:34am CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:I don’t see any practicality in that concept art I mean no way...but again it’s another freaky monster I’m curious to see what they come up with Mwa-hahaha it’s like Count Megatron in his dungeon laboratory.

Not Megatron...

Shockwave!

Hopefully this guy gets an epic figure.

Also, I noted that the figures seem to be smaller than they are supposed to. In the movie, Long Haul towered over Starscream, but now, he seems very short compared to him.
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024152)
Posted by Gemstonegemini on June 11th, 2019 @ 11:47am CDT
Just out of interest, what do you think the future for this line is? Do you think Hasbro is going to do a minimal amount of repaints or do you think we'll be seeing things like G1 deco Jazz/Starscream etc?
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024153)
Posted by Stargrave on June 11th, 2019 @ 11:54am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Not Megatron...

Shockwave!

Hopefully this guy gets an epic figure.

Yesss Doctor Shocktapus cooking up Predacons and Constructi-monstercons :lol: love that

I was so smitten with Grimlock and the attempt at scale. With Long Haul it’s obviously not perfect he should be enormous their scales are so staggered my god it’s like oh what you want a li’l steamshovel vehicle in there NO Scavenger will be a building with arms on a WHEEL wha huh? And there’s duplicates of many of them it’s a mystery wrapped in a conundrum tucked into a Constructicon.
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024154)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 11th, 2019 @ 12:41pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
00Stargrave00 wrote:These leader classes are going to be nuuuuts. :BOOM:

Personallly, I'm not going in on Devastator for a lack of funds and lack of a place to put what will roughly be the equivalent of a titan sized quadroped, but if that is what the Leader Overload toy looks like I'm buying it
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024155)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 11th, 2019 @ 12:51pm CDT
Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
00Stargrave00 wrote:These leader classes are going to be nuuuuts. :BOOM:

I don't think the final product will be anything close to that complex. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it, I just don't see it physically being possible to have a bot mode with that many smaller posable parts and still be a lower torso capable of bearing the weight of 1 leader, 2 voyagers and 2 deluxes on top of him without falling to pieces.
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024156)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 11th, 2019 @ 12:52pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Not Megatron...

Shockwave!

Hopefully this guy gets an epic figure.

Don't be smitten!... smitted? Smotten?

Anyway, Grimlock's scale didn't bother me too much, and he looked decent among TLK figures. But I am a little peeved about Long Haul's scale. He looks great, and I bet he will look great with his teammates, but I may never forget the fact that he is small now. But if it facilitates the combination gimmick better, I can live with that.

Also, seeing the combined leg modes in reverse order, that brings to question; are the legs for SS Devastator interchangeable? The ankles being able to tilt both ways seems to be an indication of that
Re: New In Hand Images of Studio Series Long Haul Showing Leg Mode (2024158)
Posted by Stargrave on June 11th, 2019 @ 1:17pm CDT
Dude I’m totally smited by that point! I honestly nerded out a bit when I realized that joint was for an ankle tilt.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "[Toys Hero] MISB Transformers Legends LG-64 Lione and Seaspray TT Ver." on EBAY
Buy "Huge Transformers G2 Lot Menasor Bruticus Superion Optimus Prime Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Overlord" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Wolfwire Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sound blaster and Soundwave SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEADER CLASS TITANS RETURN DECEPTION REVOLVER & SIX SHOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Getaway Loose" on EBAY