New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak

New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak

Monday, October 19th, 2020 4:08pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews, Sightings
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 32,114

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, SGMLordMirage, has recently gotten the Walgreens exclusive Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak, and has shared with us these new in hand images of the figure! Bluestreak is a redeco (and new head) of Earthrise Deluxe Class Smokescreen (who is also redeco'ed to make Autobot Alliance Deluxe Class Prowl).

These include a series of comparisons to the Siege Datsun Brothers mold through Siege Deluxe Class Prowl. The photos also give a demonstration of Bluestreaks transformation.

Transformers News: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak

SGMLordMirage had this to say about the toy:
I hadn’t messed with him that much other than taking the photos. I mean it seems like a decent mold, obviously it is a lot different that the Siege molds but with similar transformations. It is definitely nice to get the shoulder rockets versus buying add ones like I did for my Siege Prowl. I do love the colors even though i know some would want him in a bluish color. I hadn’t planned on buying ER Smokescreen but now having this, I may end up getting him

Are you hunting for Bluestreak? Have these images convinced you to track him down? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): SGMLordMirage from Seibertron

Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084582)
Posted by o.supreme on October 19th, 2020 @ 4:09pm CDT
Cool thanks. One never knows what qualifies to have it's own thread, or get lumped in the main series thread...
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084591)
Posted by M. Spector on October 19th, 2020 @ 4:49pm CDT
Not to resurrect a dead horse BUT I spent some time in PS seeing Sunstreaker would look like utilizing a different body mold. Why? Because I really SuStr but something about the Earthrise release just seems to be .. missing? Not sure, but here is the image if y'all are as curious, i think he looks better like this :-( :
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084601)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 19th, 2020 @ 5:28pm CDT
Yeah, he looks pretty good that way. If only the vehicle mode was accurate. The off-yellow bothers me on the official release, but I'll get him anyway, it's the closest we've gotten on him to accuracy outside of the MP figure.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084628)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 19th, 2020 @ 8:30pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I just find it interesting that some of us have T30/Legends, and some of us have TR, but nobody (at least so far), has had BOTH so we can get a comparison shot of all 3 with ER Arcee ;)

I have both T30 and TR, but no interest in the new ER Arcee.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084630)
Posted by aronjlove on October 19th, 2020 @ 8:38pm CDT
Did somebody ask about Arcee?Image
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084639)
Posted by Ultra Markus on October 19th, 2020 @ 10:28pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:Did somebody ask about Arcee?Image

You left out animated Arcee
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084642)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 19th, 2020 @ 10:53pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I have both T30 and TR, but no interest in the new ER Arcee.

I'm close, have T30, already sold TR and no interest in ER Arcee
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084653)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on October 20th, 2020 @ 12:40am CDT
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084656)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on October 20th, 2020 @ 12:57am CDT

It's just... I appreciate T30 integrating the car shell better, but I kinda lowkey hate the body sculpting, with its weird "literal human curves complete with belly button" thing going on. ER Arcee looks better, and from what I've heard articulates and poses better as well.

I'll definitely be picking up the ER figure when I find it - which should be soon, since Wave 2 Deluxes are as of today FINALLY appearing here in San Jose, though sadly I've only found Airwave so far.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084675)
Posted by aronjlove on October 20th, 2020 @ 8:29am CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:You left out animated Arcee
Unfortunately I've yet to find a good seller for her that isn't marked up ridiculously. Animated and Prime Arcee are on my list.

Jeddostotle7 wrote:I know this probably isn't the case, but it feels like I'm the only one who's still planning on replacing the T30 Arcee with ER.

No, you and me both. I truly feel ER Arcee is a better figure, not a better Transformer since the transformation is eh, but definitely a better figure. Remove the extra backpack and she poses so much better, and even with the backpack, she isn't bad. The 5mm compatibility is the icing on the cake.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084678)
Posted by blackeyedprime on October 20th, 2020 @ 9:42am CDT
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084682)
Posted by Tuned Agent on October 20th, 2020 @ 10:00am CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:I'm only likey to pick up the elita 1 repaint of arcee and she is being booked in for foot surgery upon being acquired. No point in being 5mm compatible if it becomes a blemish on the figure.

Just be careful, those heels are probably the only things that allow her to stand with that backpack.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084695)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 20th, 2020 @ 10:40am CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I reiterate that I wish they'd just reissued TR Arcee instead of giving us this. TR Arcee may be slightly futch, but she's good as a headmaster Arcee. And seeing as headmaster Arcee has been a canon thing since "The Rebirth", it would be nice if the 30-year-belated toy form was more accessible.

Maybe she'll be the fourth Headmaster in Wave 2 of the "Retro Headmasters" line at Walmart? I can see that being a pretty viable option, though I still hold out hope that they'll do a single release of Cerebros instead in cartoon accurate colors.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084742)
Posted by Munkky on October 20th, 2020 @ 2:22pm CDT
The recent announcement of Runabout (even though I'm probably never going to own one) has got me interested in the Earthrise Runamuck mould, for those who own Runamuck, what is it like? I've also been considering getting a Hoist and Grapple for my G1 Autobot shelf, I've watched a few reviews on YouTube for both, Hoist's vehicle mode looks a bit doofy, but generally they both look like decent toys.

I think I'm getting ever closer to a Generations collection I'm completely happy with. Runabout, the Coneheads, and Netflix Bumblebee and Soundwave are all toys I really want to buy, but I'm not holding out much hope in ever getting of any of them. I'm not too fussed about never having the Coneheads, especially seeing how in demand they are and how fast they've sold out, but I'll be very sad if I can't get Bumblebee and Soundwave.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084743)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 20th, 2020 @ 2:26pm CDT
My Allicons arrived from Amazon yesterday afternoon! Now all I'm waiting for is Smokescreen, who is scheduled to arrive on Thursday. :)
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084745)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on October 20th, 2020 @ 2:30pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Pixelmaster over on TFW (one of the reliable leakers) said a while ago that the 8th slot in this line (which is, at least so far, limited to two waves planned) is gonna be Punch/Counterpunch. Not a Headmaster, but another Prime Wars figure Hasbro seems satisfied with and is expensive to get nowadays.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084747)
Posted by blackeyedprime on October 20th, 2020 @ 2:42pm CDT
I'm sure Smyths will have plenty of Soundwaves. Bee might be harder to find but I can imagine him shipping in boxes of just pure Bees if they did it with Smaokescreen (even if that might have been an error or just distribution being what it is).

Hoist is faily decent since they changed the side window paint and the mismatched greens only look bad in photos. Vehicle mode the hands can be removed if desired so that they dont hang low but they kind of look like suspension of some sort. I def think Trailbreaker will look even better in black.

Just Trailbreaker and Fast Track for me from wave 3. Sunstreaker I'll stick with classics and maybe eventually upgrade to KO G1 but I've not even got the MP yet and the toy is usually in vehicle mode next to MP in my display.

Runas are still going to be cheaper than buying the chug ones but I prefer them having their own car modes anyways, so G1 for me at some point for them. Sadly the newage ones or whatever they are, look off in car mode -Hasbro have definitely beaten thrid party with all their versions of them so far even the Japanese RID 2015 versions.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084753)
Posted by Tuned Agent on October 20th, 2020 @ 2:52pm CDT
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Punch/Counterpunch? I'd be down for that.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084765)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 20th, 2020 @ 4:03pm CDT
Not sure how I feel about re-releasing exclusives as part of exclusive lines that aren't as exclusive, or maybe more exclusive.
Re: New In Hand Images of Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak (2084769)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on October 20th, 2020 @ 4:21pm CDT
Do you collect Transformers to actually enjoy them, or are you collecting them only as trophies, or commodities to flip?
I'm the former, so I'm fine with them rereleasing former exclusives. Especially since so often they're only exclusive because either they didn't fit the regular assortment's gimmick or the regular assortment just plain didn't have the room.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Ultra Class Thunderhowl Action Figu" on EBAY
Buy "Cup Topper Transformers The Last Knight Bumblebee + Optimus Prime Movie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide 2016 Robot Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Figures by Super 7 (Wave 1 Complete) Optimus, Megatron etc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Subscription Service TFSS - COMBINER WRECKAGE COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie Deluxe Wreckage Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Paradron Medics Ratchet and Lifeline" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise RATCHET & LIFELINE Paradron Medics 2-Pack MISB in USA" on EBAY