New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery

New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery

Sunday, September 25th, 2011 11:40am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,824

A few new images of FansProject upcoming Insecticon Kickback homage figure Backfiery have been posted over on Mr. Ellijay's Blog. Take a look at the high quality images below.

Credit(s): Mr. Elljay's Blog

Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293494)
Posted by Gurgintius Maximus on September 25th, 2011 @ 11:58am CDT
Nice! I really like the first two of these, hope Kickback is on par. Looks good in the pics. I think Bombshell is my favorite though... just a cool looking toy.
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293495)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 25th, 2011 @ 12:04pm CDT
Ever since these dudes were revealed, I promised myself to only get Stormbomb, but I don't think I'll be able to keep that promise for much longer :-(, they just look so good together. :oops:
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293500)
Posted by Mykltron on September 25th, 2011 @ 12:22pm CDT
Stormbomb is the one I want most of all. So looking forward to this and having all three together!
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293506)
Posted by Rated X on September 25th, 2011 @ 12:54pm CDT
As soon as it shows up in my pile of loot im hitting ship !!!
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293509)
Posted by Mkall on September 25th, 2011 @ 1:05pm CDT
Hurry up and get on my shelf please!

These three look so badass together.
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293519)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 25th, 2011 @ 1:27pm CDT
Shrapnel and Bombshell already are awesome. Kickback looks so badass with those knives:D
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293526)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 25th, 2011 @ 1:54pm CDT
god i want these soooooo bad :(
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293528)
Posted by donnie_707 on September 25th, 2011 @ 1:58pm CDT
what i want to know is why big bad toy store marked up the price on these figures? :evil:
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293533)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 25th, 2011 @ 2:14pm CDT
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293546)
Posted by trence5 on September 25th, 2011 @ 3:04pm CDT
Never was a big Insecticon fan but I do like Kic- er I mean, Backfiery :grin:
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293557)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 25th, 2011 @ 3:31pm CDT
Looks amazing. I am so looking forward to this one even more than the others.
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293570)
Posted by MGrotusque on September 25th, 2011 @ 4:04pm CDT
Backfiery has the best alt mode of the bunch in my opinion. But of course they all are excellent though.
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293574)
Posted by LiKwid on September 25th, 2011 @ 4:16pm CDT
Anyone else notice that BBTS raised the price of these guys? $51.99 now?

Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293588)
Posted by Baneblade on September 25th, 2011 @ 4:55pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:If I were to get any of these (which I might, if I ever get the money :-( ), I might get this one, since he's practically the only one that actually looks reminiscent of his inspiration.

a little trick called artistic licencing - that and its so they wont have a barrage of lawyers coming down on them

they all look bad ass - better than the originals i'd say - but that's just me ;)

wish i had the robert-dinero's to get all three, and dare i say it - they look almost as if they would be part of a combiner team (if that was possible)
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293596)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 25th, 2011 @ 6:03pm CDT
Baneblade wrote:

Right, forgot about that. Here's a ;)^ for you and a #-o for me.
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293605)
Posted by ZenPrime on September 25th, 2011 @ 6:52pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:Anyone else notice that BBTS raised the price of these guys? $51.99 now?

Whew! Glad I preordered at the lower price!
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293610)
Posted by Leviathan on September 25th, 2011 @ 7:46pm CDT
First question: What is the the deal with the increased prices?

Next question: When will BBTS release Stormbomb and Backfiery? I'm getting excited, I can't wait anymore.

Final question: Will the increase prices affect those who pre-ordered STormbomb and Backfiery last month?
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293613)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 25th, 2011 @ 7:55pm CDT
Hell. Yes.
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293626)
Posted by El Duque on September 25th, 2011 @ 8:32pm CDT
Leviathan wrote:First question: What is the the deal with the increased prices?

They already released the initial wave of Stormbombs, I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Backfiery and th Stormbomb restock should be in anytime now. As for the price, you pay whatever the price was when you placed your preorder, so if you ordered yours prior to the increase you don't have to worry about the new price.
Re: New In-Hand Images of FansProject CA-05 Backfiery (1293634)
Posted by Stormrider on September 25th, 2011 @ 8:53pm CDT
I am very excited for this guy.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RED ALERT & BRAWN, Universe Legends 2008" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Astrotrain Titans Return Darkmoon Voyager Class SEALED See Pictures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Diac & Optimus Prime" on EBAY