Thursday, April 22nd, 2021 7:00pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: SirWhozit   Views: 18,644

Greetings fellow Seibertronians!

Instagram user tonezone.mp4 has posted in-hand images of the upcoming Hasbro Pulse exclusive release, Generations Selects Tricranius. The figure is a lava-themed redeco (and minor retool) of Kingdom Ractonite, and as such turns into a skeletal triceratops. The photos show off the figure’s new red and black deco and highlight the new sculpting, in particular on the beast mode head. We also get an excellent shot of the new Maximal symbol on the figure's head. Tricranius comes with a suite of blast effect parts, and the images give examples of the excellent compatibility these have with the fossilizer.

Thinking of picking up your own Tricranius, or are you happy with your Ractonite? Excited to try out blast effect parts with your Seige Weaponizers? Let us know in the comments below!

Transformers News: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power

Credit(s): Tonezone.mp4 on Instagram

Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102734)
Posted by SnufflesTheb0t420 on April 22nd, 2021 @ 7:12pm CDT
preordered it the day of pulsecon. bit disappointing he's a maximal, maybe was hoping for a Fallen reference, but that can be fixed with a bit of nail polish remover lol

cant wait to combine him with my ractonites, gonna be rad
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102735)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on April 22nd, 2021 @ 7:14pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:I dig this Bonefire. Like a fat uncle that ate too many chilli. :lol:

I feel attacked
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102736)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on April 22nd, 2021 @ 7:16pm CDT
I got kingdom megatron and airrazor from pulse today
The smell of megs rubber reminded me of my Zurg from back in the day with his water gun arm

Fiddling with airrazors wings I already got a stress mark :( no more backbending of the wings to make them more compact
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102737)
Posted by aronjlove on April 22nd, 2021 @ 7:21pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:I got kingdom megatron and airrazor from pulse today

From my own experience and what I've read on Twitter, this is a common occurrence.
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102739)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on April 22nd, 2021 @ 7:29pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:I got kingdom megatron and airrazor from pulse today

Big oof
Well on the bright side I'm looking forward to seeing her and Tigatron together when wave 4 is released
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102741)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on April 22nd, 2021 @ 8:23pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:I got kingdom megatron and airrazor from pulse today

Big oof

I haven't seen any stress marks on my copy's wings at all. Must have gotten lucky then if it's a common issue, but my copy of Dinobot does have stress marks on his left foot from where they put the pin in
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102742)
Posted by aronjlove on April 22nd, 2021 @ 8:26pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:I got kingdom megatron and airrazor from pulse today

Big oof

If it happens, it seems to happen the first time you fold the wings back or upwards, depending on the orientation of the figure.
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102743)
Posted by First-Aid on April 22nd, 2021 @ 8:28pm CDT
He's got red butt! I dub thee B'Bones.
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102745)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on April 22nd, 2021 @ 9:14pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:I got kingdom megatron and airrazor from pulse today

Big oof

I wanna say my Dinobot has a problem with one of his feet as well, it's very loose. He still stands just fine but the front part of the foot flops around if I lift him up
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102752)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on April 22nd, 2021 @ 9:56pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:I got kingdom megatron and airrazor from pulse today

Big oof

I think so as well, one of my copy's wings was wedged weirdly in the package and ended up getting put in a position that put a lot of stress on it when trying to bend it back to normal. She's fine now and the stress mark hasn't grown since the original incident. I'm very cautious handling figures after my Lifeline lost some panelage, however.
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102756)
Posted by SirWhozit on April 22nd, 2021 @ 10:09pm CDT
Oof that's unfortunate, I'm still really looking forward to her, I always loved the design and am stoked to see it in plastic. I think my Dinobot has a stress mark on one of the thighs, it doesn't seem to want to close all the way either. C'est la QC sometimes. :P
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102757)
Posted by sol magnus on April 22nd, 2021 @ 10:12pm CDT
All of my Beast Wars figures from Kingdom are still in the package/on the card. I should open them to see they didn't get any of these...issues.
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102788)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on April 23rd, 2021 @ 11:02am CDT
It was a nice surprise to get the Powerdashers as repaints of the Siege Weaponizers a few years ago. I assumed that we would see some other oft-forgotten G1 toy-only characters in Earthrise and/or Kingdom, but nothing as yet. I'd love to get the Omnibots at least. It might take some more extensive retooling to get the looks right, but I bet it wouldn't be too hard to make a new Camshaft, Downshift, and Overdrive from some of the existing or upcoming War for Cybertron Trilogy molds. Earthrise Wheeljack for Camshaft, Kingdom Tracks for Downshift, and Earthrise Bluestreak for Overdrive, perhaps? I would still like the other Autobot Targetmasters too, Pointblank and Sureshot. We've been waiting a long time for those. At least we have an official Crosshairs from Siege.
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102797)
Posted by o.supreme on April 23rd, 2021 @ 1:03pm CDT
Well we did get the Micromaster Stations with Robot Modes in ER, (Modulators) so that was pretty cool. But yeah, definitely the Omnibots, and some more obscure characters with modern updates would be nice. I still want to see late Original Series Combiners, but that will most likely appear in selects if ever.
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102798)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 23rd, 2021 @ 1:14pm CDT
To add my own testimonial to the BW QC talk, just so there aren't only negative examples: I've gotten my hands on all the show cast released so far minus Cheetor (waiting to find the Netflix one), and the only issues I've had are that one tab breaking on Blackarachnia the night I got her, and one of the leathery panels on Megatron's tail-arm fighting with me occasionally when going from T-rex to bot mode, nothing figure-ruining and no stress marks on Airazor's wings.

Wolfman Jake wrote:It was a nice surprise to get the Powerdashers as repaints of the Siege Weaponizers a few years ago. I assumed that we would see some other oft-forgotten G1 toy-only characters in Earthrise and/or Kingdom, but nothing as yet. I'd love to get the Omnibots at least. It might take some more extensive retooling to get the looks right, but I bet it wouldn't be too hard to make a new Camshaft, Downshift, and Overdrive from some of the existing or upcoming War for Cybertron Trilogy molds. Earthrise Wheeljack for Camshaft, Kingdom Tracks for Downshift, and Earthrise Bluestreak for Overdrive, perhaps?
Remember how confident everyone was at the beginning of Earthrise that we'd definitely get the Omnibots as that line's Powerdasher equivalents? Fun times. Still, if they got made and they looked good, I'd bite, but I've got no attachment to them to motivate me otherwise.
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102800)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 23rd, 2021 @ 3:21pm CDT
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102807)
Posted by First-Aid on April 23rd, 2021 @ 4:58pm CDT
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:Gimme that Tricranius and his BURNING JUSTICE! Although... the translucent plastic is something to be cautious about.

Considering his rear end is burning red, mebbe some Preparation H is needed...
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102861)
Posted by Rogue-Primal on April 24th, 2021 @ 5:14pm CDT
I want to show off something. When i looked at the 2 cheetors in my store before i bought mine and one of them had a noticeable bright spot on the on the very edge on one of the shoulderpads... as if it was weakened.
Has anyone spotted this issue right before opening the box. :???:
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102863)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 24th, 2021 @ 5:48pm CDT
You sure it's not paint bleed?
Re: New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast Power (2102882)
Posted by aronjlove on April 24th, 2021 @ 10:06pm CDT
I just sumbmitted this to news, Amazon UK listing Hasbro TRA GEN K Deluxe Mirage & Grimlock
Screenshot 2021-04-24 200614.png

Is this the rumored Earth-mode Mirage?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Shattered Glass Combiner Wars Ratchet BotCon 2016 repro stickers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus - War for Cybertron Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander ULTRA MAGNUS UK STOCK NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Star Hammer Wheel Jack Cyberverse UK Stock NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Limited DOUBLE PUNCH / Botcon Japan 98 Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2008 Transformers Attendee Exclusive Shattered Glass Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Spinister" on EBAY