New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic

New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic

Saturday, May 5th, 2007 2:07pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News, Interviews
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 13,597

A new interview with both Alex Milne and Eric Holmes has been posted on the web. Recently Fractalmatter.com caught up with both Milne and Holmes. In this latest interview both men talk about the IDW's upcoming Megatron Origin Comic. You can read the interview by clicking here.

Credit(s): Fractalmatter.com

Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (110882)
Posted by Leonardo on May 5th, 2007 @ 2:31pm CDT
Alex's answer to the last question has sold me.
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (110885)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 5th, 2007 @ 2:36pm CDT
Great read! that was a realy realy good interviue, I just cant wait till cristmas thats wen I get my Transformers comics starting with Escalation 5 man I'm realy itching to know how it continues. :-P
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111008)
Posted by Rodimus Primal on May 5th, 2007 @ 4:17pm CDT
So is this to be a generic start to the war and can fit into pretty much any continuity or will it be only able to fit into IDW's continuity?

Either way I want to read it.
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111042)
Posted by skywarp-2 on May 5th, 2007 @ 4:49pm CDT
favorite quotes:

Eric - I plan to use it to force Dreamworks to relinquish control of the sequel movie to an internet forum.

FM - What other Transformers would you like the opportunity to write or draw?

Alex - I’d like to draw something with devastator, or skywarp.

Alex -I designed most of the settings for the book. I also came up with a design for sential prime. Don also came up with a design, and we merge the two together. There will be differences between are versions. Mine is a bit tougher due to the stories needs. I designed this megatron also. I also have a few design surprises that i don’t want to give away yet, but I think you’ll like them.

Sentinel prime, YTeah Baby!! Whooo Hoo skywarp does have fans beside me.. nice to see Starscream isn't the only one who gets play...
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111120)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 5th, 2007 @ 5:48pm CDT
I only have one question about this.

When can I get it?
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111130)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 5th, 2007 @ 6:01pm CDT
These guys sound awesome.
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111186)
Posted by jgilkinson on May 5th, 2007 @ 7:20pm CDT
im really looking foward to reading this one. Ive been kinda disapointed with some of the other spotlights, namely kups, but this looks great
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111342)
Posted by skywarp-2 on May 5th, 2007 @ 10:32pm CDT
I can't wait to see the sentinel Prime design as well as the new Megatron design, the War Within look is so outdated, adn isn't the only version that Megatron should be portrayed in protoform..it'll be nice to see a different design from a different point of view..
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111472)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 6th, 2007 @ 12:58am CDT
I can't wait for this thing to finally come out! :grin: I can't wait to read it!
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111524)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on May 6th, 2007 @ 2:02am CDT
Yes!! Finally, we get t osee Sentinal Prime. I am anticipating this comic more & mor each day. I just love Alex's last comment. What can Pat Lee do other than bankrupt a company? Honestly?!?!?
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111581)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 6th, 2007 @ 5:34am CDT
I'm looking forward to it...
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (111924)
Posted by Hanch Prime on May 6th, 2007 @ 2:13pm CDT
sweet, I am exited about this. Megatron has always been my favorite decepticon! (you know, after Skywarp) I bet he is going to kick some @$$!
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (112113)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 6th, 2007 @ 6:54pm CDT
I Love Alex's answer to the Question about the difference between working for DW and IDW.

Really sounds like these two are enjoying this story, and if the writers and artists are happy, then the more likely the fans are to be happy as well.
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (112501)
Posted by NightFall on May 7th, 2007 @ 1:28am CDT
I like Pat Lee drawings, but anyway, I can't wait to see this comic in my mail box, ;)
Re: New Interview With Alex Milne and Eric Holmes about Megatron Origin Comic (112996)
Posted by Grimshock on May 7th, 2007 @ 5:27pm CDT
I like all that I read, except the Decepticon civil war thing. Don't wanna see Furman's silly faction thing goin' on.

Otherwise, quite enjoyable. I'm really looking forward to this series. Only comic that excites me. Hope it lives up to my HUGE expectations.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers NEW * Voyager Sandstorm * Generations Selects Exclusive WFC-GS21" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock MISB 2012" on EBAY