New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer

Transformers News: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer

Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 3:41AM CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 15,131

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to Seibertronian Deadput and courtesy of YouTube user RandomBlackGamer, we have another trailer to show you! This time, it's a trailer exclusive to Japan, with some longer shots of both WW2 era 'Bee as well as Megatron transforming. There's much more than just that (more than meets the eye, perhaps? :oops:) but we'll leave it up to you to watch and dissect. Enjoy!
Credit(s): RandomBlackGamer YT
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887582)
Posted by ToaLeePrime on June 7th, 2017 @ 5:14am CDT
Any Car nuts able to tell me what Bee's WWII alt form is? I wanna say a Merc but I'm not entirely sure :-?
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887691)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 7th, 2017 @ 1:48pm CDT
Looks like there's going to be ANOTHER trailer tomorrow.
https://www.facebook.com/uipmalaysia/vi ... 475430251/
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887692)
Posted by SnoopDawg on June 7th, 2017 @ 1:51pm CDT
ToaLeePrime wrote:Any Car nuts able to tell me what Bee's WWII alt form is? I wanna say a Merc but I'm not entirely sure :-?


You are right about it being Mercedes Benz. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it is the Mercedes Benz W31 or the 770 (as they also have 6 wheels like the vehicle Bumblebee is). However, the two vehicles were also used by high-ranking German officials.
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887698)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 2:15pm CDT
SnoopDawg wrote:
ToaLeePrime wrote:Any Car nuts able to tell me what Bee's WWII alt form is? I wanna say a Merc but I'm not entirely sure :-?


You are right about it being Mercedes Benz. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it is the Mercedes Benz W31 or the 770 (as they also have 6 wheels like the vehicle Bumblebee is). However, the two vehicles were also used by high-ranking German officials.

So BB was undercover in disguise?
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887699)
Posted by SnoopDawg on June 7th, 2017 @ 2:17pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
SnoopDawg wrote:
ToaLeePrime wrote:Any Car nuts able to tell me what Bee's WWII alt form is? I wanna say a Merc but I'm not entirely sure :-?


You are right about it being Mercedes Benz. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it is the Mercedes Benz W31 or the 770 (as they also have 6 wheels like the vehicle Bumblebee is). However, the two vehicles were also used by high-ranking German officials.

So BB was undercover in disguise?


That could be very possible.
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887701)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 2:19pm CDT


Another day another spot this one brings extended broken fingers at Crosshiars expense, Megatron shooting things and generally just a bunch of hope and chosen one prophecies.

Wonder what tomorrows trailer is going to be?

Edit: here is one with the proper screen "ratio"
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887709)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 2:36pm CDT
Would you like an Onslaught with your Megatron? (On the left)
Image
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887711)
Posted by Va'al on June 7th, 2017 @ 2:38pm CDT
YouTube user Brandon Gandiza has contacted us directly to share another TV spot for the live-action movie Transformers: The Last Knight, featuring some added scenes featuring Cogman's scary skills, Crosshairs, and some potential lore and interpretations of ..things. The clip, titled 'Hope', is embedded below!

Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887712)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 2:41pm CDT
Hey Va'al the video Brandon has is screwed up in the screen ratio.

Someone else uploaded it in the proper way.

Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887722)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 7th, 2017 @ 3:35pm CDT
On this week's episode of the Star Wars show there's an interview with Billy Ray Chubbs, who works at lucasfilm BUT he mentions that he does motion capture work for Megatron for the Transformers movies, there's some accompanying footage of Megatron in TLK. No new footage, but kinda cool.
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887724)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 3:43pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:On this week's episode of the Star Wars show there's an interview with Billy Ray Chubbs, who works at lucasfilm BUT he mentions that he does motion capture work for Megatron for the Transformers movies, there's some accompanying footage of Megatron in TLK. No new footage, but kinda cool.

Do you have a clip?
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887730)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 3:59pm CDT
Here Will it's at 3:20


Edit: Sounds like he also did Megatron movements in the previous films the way he described it.
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887774)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 7th, 2017 @ 5:55pm CDT
Another clip was shown on TV. They also showed this at the IMAX fan event.
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887783)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 6:29pm CDT
Some spots on instagram that finally show the junk truck who indeed is a Transformer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDh-3mFBxc/


Another with Drift and Slug.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDk0ctA8WY/
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887787)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 6:45pm CDT
He kinda looks like a metal trash gnome to me. (Not in a bad way ofcourse)

Image
Image

The rumors I heard said he sounded like Spongebob but that doesn't seem like it here. (Maybe they changed it?)

This guy probably doesn't take part of the fights since it sounds like he's a pacifist or something so he probably just helps Cade with hiding Transformers in his Junkyard by bringing parts Maybe he is Wreck-Gar.
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887823)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 8:37pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Another with Drift and Slug.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDk0ctA8WY/

I think you might have sent the wrong link there. Thats a trailer from 2 months ago, and I dont see Drift and Slug in it, only the minidinobots.
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887826)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 7th, 2017 @ 8:42pm CDT
I just saw this one on TV, and I rarely even watch TV. Simmons was in it!

Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887827)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 8:43pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Here Will it's at 3:20


Edit: Sounds like he also did Megatron movements in the previous films the way he described it.

Thanks for sharing but I thought he would describe the experience of being megatron a bit. That would have been fun to news, but here its just a passing line. Still, good for aboard post ;)^
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887828)
Posted by Deadput on June 7th, 2017 @ 8:55pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Another with Drift and Slug.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDk0ctA8WY/

I think you might have sent the wrong link there. Thats a trailer from 2 months ago, and I dont see Drift and Slug in it, only the minidinobots.


It's very much the same yes but there are new bits like Drift and Slug and shows that Megatron is actually trying to pull off Squeeks head.

Image
Re: New Japan Exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer (1887850)
Posted by william-james88 on June 7th, 2017 @ 10:26pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Another with Drift and Slug.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDk0ctA8WY/

I think you might have sent the wrong link there. Thats a trailer from 2 months ago, and I dont see Drift and Slug in it, only the minidinobots.


It's very much the same yes but there are new bits like Drift and Slug and shows that Megatron is actually trying to pull off Squeeks head.

Image

Image

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
Twincast / Podcast #234:
"Hell in a Cel"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "?SALE?Hasbro Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron Decepticon Shockwave in stock" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron SKYWARP Thrilling 30th" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe STARSCREAM Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Ratchet War For Cybertron Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Darkmount Straxus & Skullgrin Lot Skull Grin Lot CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SKULLGRIN 100% COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations SIEGE War for Cybertron SOUNDWAVE 8" Figure MIB" on EBAY