Thursday, December 21st, 2017 2:05am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 35,326

We have a long and detailed list of most (if not all) of the figures set to be released in the upcoming Transformers Movie Studio Series. This expansive list covers the UPC codes, the product codes, and names of the figures. Some of the characters listed are quite surprising, and some potentially are codenames for other characters, similar to the way the Last Knight toyline was run. This will really be an interesting line to follow, as it’s quite unprecedented for a Generations/Thrilling 30-style line based on movie figures. This is thanks to Mr. Chaos over at TFW2005.

Check out the full list below!

Deluxe

Grimlock:
Product ID #E0773
UPC #630509627844

Blackout:
Product ID #E0980
UPC #630509627837

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Credit(s): Mr.Chaos

This article was last modified on Friday, March 23rd, 2018 1:39pm CDT

Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1927536)
Posted by Rated X on December 21st, 2017 @ 5:37am CST
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1927642)
Posted by Deadput on December 21st, 2017 @ 10:36pm CST
Rated X wrote:There better be a deluxe Hatchet among those code names. Reissue of tge deluxe Soundwave with silver paint would also be great.

Would be nice to also get Leadfoot, a proper armored deluxe Roadbuster and a release of that DOTM Blaster which was cancelled along with a Hasbro release of DOTM Skywarp.

Oh and Dino as well but that's not happening any time soon thanks to Ferrari.
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1927658)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on December 22nd, 2017 @ 1:33am CST
Deadput wrote:

Is that a real thing? I only recently saw the head but thought it was a custom. It looks neat though I do hate Blaster and Soundwave using the same darn body all the time.
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1927661)
Posted by Deadput on December 22nd, 2017 @ 2:49am CST
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Deadput wrote:

Yeah it was on display at Hascon 2017 Prototype display (Which is probably why the colors are not perfect) I got the pic from TFwiki.

Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1928221)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 26th, 2017 @ 11:34am CST
I agree with X, I really want Hatchet to be in that list. I also want the Leadfoot, armored Roadbuster, and Mirage to come from this line.

I was excited to see Ironhide's name there too
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1929669)
Posted by Va'al on January 4th, 2018 @ 8:10am CST
Update from this story:

TRA MV6 STUDIO SERIES AST 20 DELUXE
TRA MV6 STUDIO SERIES AST 30 VOYAGER
TRA MV6 STUDIO SERIES AST 50 LEADER
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930429)
Posted by william-james88 on January 8th, 2018 @ 8:49am CST
Voyager Megatron, from the upcoming 2018 Studio Series Transformers toyline, was one of the first toys we ever had solid proof of. We had a few images form Weibo but they were either small or blackened out in certain parts (as can be seen below). But now, we have the same image of the back of the box, also from Weibo, that shows the toy not obstructed by neither a black marker or a watermark, letting you get your best look yet at the figure.

For those unaware, this is a new voyager class figure of movie Meagtron in his Revenge of the Fallen body. It is part of the Studio Series line, a toyline that will feature Transformers from all across the different live action films, from the 2007 movie and even the newest Bumblebee movie. It also seems to be the way that Hasbro will be releasing the more traditional Transformers figures for the Bumblebee film instead of them appearing in a line just for that film. The 2018 Bumblebee movie line will instead feature the toys that are either simpler or gimmick based. Since Age of Extinction, Hasbro has tried to distinguish the toys that would interest collectors from the toys meant only for children and the Studio Series line will be used this time for this distinction. The figures should be at the same price points as the Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edtion toys.

Enjoy the new image of Megatron below and let us know what you think!

Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930430)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 8th, 2018 @ 8:52am CST
william-james88 wrote:Image

I would do the Fry shut up and take my money image but i'm too tired to even find it but ya get the point. I am buying that figure. Looks suitably evil and cool in both modes.
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930432)
Posted by Tyrannacon on January 8th, 2018 @ 8:55am CST
Legit me right now with this new Megatron:

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I can only hope that the 2007 design gets a redo of some kind too with some of the more modern engineering. This new one is awesome though and I can't wait to get my talons on it.

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Image

Well, I did it for you. So there is that. :P XD
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930433)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 8th, 2018 @ 8:59am CST
Tyrannacon wrote:Well, I did it for you. So there is that. :P XD

Thank you. :) it's fun cos I also collect Mega Bloks/Construx stuff and often use them with my Transformers cos they're a good scale and there's two Futurama figures out now (only in US at moment and I'm in UK), one of which is Fry and he has the money as one of his accessories. I needs to get that as well as that Megatron.
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930438)
Posted by hausjam on January 8th, 2018 @ 10:02am CST
Are these leader size I assume?
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930440)
Posted by william-james88 on January 8th, 2018 @ 10:12am CST
hausjam wrote:Are these leader size I assume?

no, voyager. The only leaders are Blackout and Grimlock.
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930447)
Posted by Rated X on January 8th, 2018 @ 11:21am CST
So basically its what they should have done the first time...

I never understood why the ROTF version had wings and a crab shell that it didnt need to make a tank. Almost as if they did it on purpose to emulate something else nobody ever wanted. (Like MP-03 hip kibble)

Well ive committed to buying the most premium version of every voyager Megatron so ill be happy to own this one too. Hopefully silver paint and no ugly light grey plastic.
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930452)
Posted by Quantum Surge on January 8th, 2018 @ 11:52am CST
Since Hasbro dipped CW Megs in a bucket of paint, I'm hoping they'll do the same for this Megatron, or at least use metallic plastic.
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930453)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 8th, 2018 @ 11:58am CST
When is he due out in stores? Has that been announced?

I really like how it improves on both RotF figures since the Leader wasn't movie accurate (well, it was when it was designed but then the film model designers updated the CGI model when making the film) and the voyager had the extra kibbly from having wings and such put in. This one nails the on-screen design about as close as an affordable voyager sized figure can from what I can see. Liking that they've got the feet formed by splitting the tank tread bits this time as it should be. And yeah I'm hoping for some silver on him. If not I'll get the paint and/or sharpie out again.
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930468)
Posted by william-james88 on January 8th, 2018 @ 1:26pm CST
Carnivius_Prime wrote:When is he due out in stores? Has that been announced?

Also, for those asking for silver paint, was he silver in the film? It never seemed that way to me.
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930476)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 8th, 2018 @ 2:37pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:When is he due out in stores? Has that been announced?

Just anything that helps the toy look more like metal than plastic...
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930495)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 8th, 2018 @ 3:31pm CST
Cannot wait for that Megatron!
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930518)
Posted by notsoalex on January 8th, 2018 @ 7:22pm CST
Oh man! This Megatron figure looks grea... wait its a Voyager?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah I was hoping it was a Leader Class, along with Brawl and Starscream (but I knew they were Voyagers).

But yeah this toyline looks good so far (besides Optimus and Ratchet).
Re: New List of Characters and UPC Codes for Transformers Studio Series Toyline Leaked (1930519)
Posted by ToaLeePrime on January 8th, 2018 @ 7:39pm CST
I dont need it. I dont need it. I definetly dont need it. I dont need it. I dont need it....

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Heroes Of Cybertron: Generation One Collection Grimlock." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Masterpiece Generation 1: MP-08 Grimlock Robots Action Figu…" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Lot of Transformers Omnibot OVERDRIVE, Brawn, And Wheelie For Parts" on EBAY