New Listing For Transformers Movie Omnibus TPB?

New Listing For Transformers Movie Omnibus TPB?

Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 8:48pm CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie Related News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 27,193

A new listing has surfaced on Amazon.ca for a "Transformers Movie Omnibus", similar to the Beast Wars Omnibus (March 29th '09) and the War Within Omnibus (March 1st '09). The Transformers movie Omnibus will contain all the issues of the Transformers movie prequel, movie adaptation, DVD and Target exclusive comics as well as the Reign of Starscream sequel series.

The Omnibus is scheduled for a May 29th 2009 release, likely to coincide with the lead-up to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, due out in theatres on June 26th '09.

See the listing by clicking here.

Credit(s): Skowl, Amazon.ca

This article was last modified on Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 9:01pm CST

Re: New Listing For Transformers Movie Omnibus TPB? (836760)
Posted by zero-kaiser on November 19th, 2008 @ 10:24pm CST
this sounds cool.. if i didnt already have the movie adaptation and hadnt spent so much time getting the individual issues of the prequel, id probably pick this up...

...then again.. ill probably see it and cave immediatley.. :P
Re: New Listing For Transformers Movie Omnibus TPB? (836982)
Posted by Venomous Prime on November 20th, 2008 @ 10:27am CST
It would be amazing if they actually finished War Within :lol:

I already have all the issues(thanks to TheMuffin who sold them to me forever ago), but I might buy this if I have the money just so it'd be easier to read and I can keep the comics themselves in good shape.
Re: New Listing For Transformers Movie Omnibus TPB? (836989)
Posted by zero-kaiser on November 20th, 2008 @ 10:59am CST
Original Sin wrote:It would be amazing if they actually finished War Within :lol:

that would be nice wouldnt it?..

that said, ive still yet to lay my hands on Volume 2.. (The Dark Ages?).. but i know what you mean about them being easier to read, even if buying them does result in alot of spare issues :? ..shame i dont know of anyone in the UK who would want to trade or buy them..

alas..
Re: New Listing For Transformers Movie Omnibus TPB? (837742)
Posted by Venomous Prime on November 21st, 2008 @ 4:28pm CST
Yeah, Volume 2 was the Dark Ages. If I remember right, that was my favorite set of issues. Its been a long time since I've read them.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "POO SHAM; Transformers BotBots 2018, Toilet Troop" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide [Passport to Reading]" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Brushfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY