Thursday, June 30th, 2016 8:35am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 27,927

Thanks to their Twitter page we have a new poster for Machinima's upcoming Combiner Wars series. The poster features Optimus Prime, Menasor, and Computron! The series is set to debut August 2, with updates and preview trailers coming every Tuesday before the release. Check out the poster below and let us know what you think in the comment section, and as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries.

Transformers News: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars New Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, Optimus

Credit(s): Machinima Twitter

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 30th, 2016 9:54pm CDT

Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802067)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 30th, 2016 @ 8:38am CDT
Looks pretty good, and now that we know we won't just be seeing combiners especially like those in THE IDW combiner wars comics, and it sure will be neat to see what happens
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802068)
Posted by william-james88 on June 30th, 2016 @ 8:40am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Optimus has quite the hard on here.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802070)
Posted by Autobot N on June 30th, 2016 @ 8:48am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Optimus has quite the hard on here.
:shock:
Y'know, I could have lived my entire life without noticing that, but now I can't unsee it. Thanks Will.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802073)
Posted by william-james88 on June 30th, 2016 @ 8:54am CDT
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Optimus has quite the hard on here.
:shock:

Your welcome

Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802076)
Posted by Autobot N on June 30th, 2016 @ 8:58am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Your welcome

*You're

Also,
HOLY CRAP.jpg
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802079)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 30th, 2016 @ 9:11am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Optimus has quite the hard on here.

so thats all you took from from the poster |:| :APPLAUSE: :lol:
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802084)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 30th, 2016 @ 9:48am CDT
Kinda hard not noticing it.

I mean, I guess I could point out Computron's torso looking decidedly unlike the toy (is there a 3rd Party add-on it's evoking?)... but Optimus is front and center with his entire hip section lifted open with a very prominent piston right below. That's one of those things you try avoiding in a children's property.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802085)
Posted by william-james88 on June 30th, 2016 @ 9:50am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Kinda hard

I think he's a bit harder than just "kinda".
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802087)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 30th, 2016 @ 9:58am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:Kinda hard

I think he's a bit harder than just "kinda".

i need a face palm emoji
but enjoy Picard instead
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802088)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 30th, 2016 @ 9:59am CDT
That Bot wrote:
Emerje wrote:
That Bot wrote:I wonder what Megatron will sound like...

We hear it at the end of the video. ;)

Emerje

You're right, good job me.

In my defense I only watched it once, and he doesn't actually say anything, just some grunts and yells.
"P...Pull the trigger, Prime! ...Let's end this!"
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802089)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 30th, 2016 @ 10:02am CDT
Yeah, if the CW Computron had a chest like that, I might have actually liked it far more.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802091)
Posted by MarkNL on June 30th, 2016 @ 10:04am CDT
This poster would be a perfect thing for the caption contest. 8-) :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802106)
Posted by King Kuuga on June 30th, 2016 @ 11:26am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
That Bot wrote:
Emerje wrote:
That Bot wrote:I wonder what Megatron will sound like...

We hear it at the end of the video. ;)

Emerje

You're right, good job me.

"P...Pull the trigger, Prime! ...Let's end this!"

Okay, I surrender. I only rewatched the last bit of the trailer to see Megatron's lines when I posted that. Clearly I just need to rewatch it all before I stick my foot any further in my mouth. If that's possible.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802108)
Posted by Railbomb on June 30th, 2016 @ 11:30am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Kinda hard not noticing it.

It looks like they started modeling Computron off of the UW version but then halfway through some Hasbro exec came running through the door yelling "No! No, no, you're supposed to make it look like our toy, not that better looking one overseas!" And then they decided the best way to make him look like the Hasbro one without scraping all of their work was to give him a faceplate.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802111)
Posted by YRQRM0 on June 30th, 2016 @ 11:41am CDT
I expected Optimus to look like his combiner wars iteration, maybe he'll get it as an upgrade or something.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802121)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 30th, 2016 @ 1:09pm CDT
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802122)
Posted by william-james88 on June 30th, 2016 @ 1:13pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:I understand that it's been brought up, but...WHY is this poster predominantly featuring Optimus Prime's crotch? What's up with that pose?

Its probably the same artist who drew the Little Mermaid movie poster.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802128)
Posted by Deadput on June 30th, 2016 @ 1:47pm CDT
Guys please stahp giving Prime a hard time it's embarrassing him.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802130)
Posted by Deadput on June 30th, 2016 @ 1:49pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Your welcome

*You're

Also,
HOLY CRAP.jpg

What are you guys talking about eh?

Re: New Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, and Optimus Prime (1802134)
Posted by Evil Eye on June 30th, 2016 @ 2:00pm CDT
If we're talking about terrifying Transformers faces, I'd LIKE to post that...special looking Metalhawk from the Club, but for some reason I can't find the gallery on here.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E13 SLITHERFANG Battle Masters NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2x Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung & Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY