New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks

Transformers News: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks

Thursday, September 21st, 2017 10:24PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 18,277

If you are in the mood for a bite to eat and a fun toy, McDonalds is soon going to have some new happy meal toys. Of course you will notice they are currently giving away Ninjago toys so you will need to select 'Next Happy Meal' to see the new toys. Once again we have saved you the trouble by posting a picture of the new toys and masks below. We will keep you posted as these start hitting McD's stores.

Transformers News: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks
Credit(s): happymeal.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1912318)
Posted by Sunburnninja on September 22nd, 2017 @ 7:15am CDT
Dangit, I knew asking for transforming ones again was too much
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1912327)
Posted by Ig89ninja on September 22nd, 2017 @ 9:57am CDT
That strongarm mask,

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1912329)
Posted by Lucky Logician on September 22nd, 2017 @ 10:39am CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:That strongarm mask,

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!

That is the exact same thought I had too. :lol:
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1912364)
Posted by hurricane567 on September 22nd, 2017 @ 5:39pm CDT
LOL McDonalds is going to have more Transformer:RID toys than Toys R Us! No wonder the latter is in Chapter 11.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1912374)
Posted by WreckerJack on September 22nd, 2017 @ 8:12pm CDT
I kinda like the Optumus Prime one but I doubt it would fit on my head. (And I would look silly)
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1912430)
Posted by hurricane567 on September 23rd, 2017 @ 10:27am CDT
Buy all of them and hang them on the wall like Dafoe's Norman Osborn lol
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1912532)
Posted by william-james88 on September 23rd, 2017 @ 9:09pm CDT
hurricane567 wrote:Buy all of them and hang them on the wall like Dafoe's Norman Osborn lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice!

My daughter will actually LOVE these masks, I cant wait till they come in. I dont know what is the fascination with kids and masks but I know I was similar as a kid.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1912781)
Posted by Rysquad on September 25th, 2017 @ 12:35pm CDT
I'm going to collect these for my son. Need to get doubles because I put away some as collectibles that he can use/sell later.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1915845)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 10th, 2017 @ 10:57pm CDT
We now know what the Happy Meal boxes will look like. We can see that they feature a Transformers themed game and a picture of Bumblebee on the front. The other set of toys available now are My Little Pony. Currently we do not have any in hand photographs of the Transformers Happy Meal toys, but we do have product images of what they will look like in this article.

Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1915846)
Posted by Kurona on October 10th, 2017 @ 11:04pm CDT
God, this takes me back. Haven't been into a McDonalds in ages.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1915849)
Posted by Prime Target on October 10th, 2017 @ 11:31pm CDT
Jaysus Prime and Bee look terrifying
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1915857)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on October 11th, 2017 @ 12:50am CDT
Looks like Prime's shrooms just hit hard. I have no clue what's up with that face he's making but it freaks me out and looks completely out of place for his character.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1915866)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 11th, 2017 @ 2:40am CDT
I'm amused that Grimlock is so grumpy on the box when he's usually pretty happy in the show. I know he's a tough guy but he's got a lot of kid-appeal when he's his happy self. If anyone would be grumpy on that box I think it would be Strongarm haha.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1916357)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 13th, 2017 @ 8:54pm CDT
This picture of the new McDonald's Happy Meal RiD Happy Meal toys was snapped at the McDonald's in Kingsgate, WA. Here we can see all of the toys and masks in the display case. We can see Bumblebee, Grimlock and Strongarm have masks too but only the Optimus Mask fit into the display case.

Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1916362)
Posted by MR Optimus Prime on October 13th, 2017 @ 9:41pm CDT
Oh look once again nothing TRANSFORMS.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1916364)
Posted by Deathsanras on October 13th, 2017 @ 10:05pm CDT
[quote]in hand[/quote]
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1916365)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 13th, 2017 @ 10:24pm CDT
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1916367)
Posted by Kurona on October 13th, 2017 @ 10:51pm CDT
Guys... I do get that we should criticise things we get rather than just accept everything at face value. I really, really do. Criticism is a wonderful tool that allows us to analyse media and merchandise and give a voice to what we find wrong with that media and merchandise. It allows our voices to be heard so that we may get better material and that certain negative aspects can vanish altogether.

But these are fucking McDonalds Happy Meal toys.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1916373)
Posted by DeathReviews on October 13th, 2017 @ 11:16pm CDT
Why does RiD promo art always have Bumblebee pointing at stuff?

And I don't know about anyone else, but I go to McDonalds for burgers and fries. If I want thin, tepid milk and brown, mushy apple slices I can get them easier and cheaper at home....
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys and Masks (1916375)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 13th, 2017 @ 11:24pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:

It's a lame attempt at being "healthy". I never understood it either. If you are going to McD's you are not going there for health food. Plus the idea of milk and a burger is just *barf* :SICK:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers RID Classics Optimus Prime  Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 52 minutes 55 seconds
CD - TRANSFORMERS - REVENGE OF THE FALLEN - STEVE JABLONSKY - SEALED - SCORE - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 53 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers RID Classics Bumblebee w/ Bump Scout Upgrade Kit DLX Class - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 54 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers RID Classics Ramjet DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 55 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers RID Classics Starscream DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 56 minutes 22 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Comic Con 2011 Exclusive First Edition Figure Set NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 57 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS WHEELIE & SPRINGER DELUXE MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 18 days 2 hours 58 minutes 41 seconds
SDCC 2017 Hasbro Exclusive Transformers Optimus Prime Last Knight Voyager HOT - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 59 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017