New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia

New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia

Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 1:22pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 22,338

Are you a Transformers Fan? Are you in Malaysia? Fancy a Big Mac? Well, lucky you, because McDonald's Malaysia's happy meals now come with Transformers: Robots In Disguise toys!

These small, non-transforming figures were released before in Austrailia, but have yet to see a US release.

Check out the photos below from Twitter user Syed Mazlan.

Transformers News: Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys

Transformers News: Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys

Transformers News: Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys

Transformers News: Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys

Credit(s): Syed Mazlan

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 1:22pm CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1878747)
Posted by shauyaun on May 2nd, 2017 @ 1:32pm CDT
I didn't think it would matter but I got mine from Dubai around 6 weeks ago
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1878851)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 3rd, 2017 @ 12:20am CDT

And I also wanna see if I can eat a kid's burger in one bite...
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1878866)
Posted by Jason5billion on May 3rd, 2017 @ 4:32am CDT
If the upcoming Happy Meal Transformers don't transform, that sucks; and I'm not going to waste my money on them. It was better when Wendy's was releasing those Gobots.
God bless, Jason Scott Irelan
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1878872)
Posted by Lucky Logician on May 3rd, 2017 @ 7:37am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:I hope this comes to the US. I gotta get that Prime for a pal of mine because Prime is her fav.

They're going for about $10 on eBay right now (including free international shipping). That's not too bad a deal if you don't want to wait.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1912294)
Posted by WreckerJack on September 21st, 2017 @ 10:23pm CDT
If you are in the mood for a bite to eat and a fun toy, McDonalds is soon going to have some new happy meal toys. Of course you will notice they are currently giving away Ninjago toys so you will need to select 'Next Happy Meal' to see the new toys. Once again we have saved you the trouble by posting a picture of the new toys and masks below. We will keep you posted as these start hitting McD's stores.

Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1912318)
Posted by Sunburnninja on September 22nd, 2017 @ 7:15am CDT
Dangit, I knew asking for transforming ones again was too much
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1912327)
Posted by Ig89ninja on September 22nd, 2017 @ 9:57am CDT
That strongarm mask,

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1912329)
Posted by Lucky Logician on September 22nd, 2017 @ 10:39am CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:That strongarm mask,

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!

That is the exact same thought I had too. :lol:
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1912364)
Posted by hurricane567 on September 22nd, 2017 @ 5:39pm CDT
LOL McDonalds is going to have more Transformer:RID toys than Toys R Us! No wonder the latter is in Chapter 11.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1912374)
Posted by WreckerJack on September 22nd, 2017 @ 8:12pm CDT
I kinda like the Optumus Prime one but I doubt it would fit on my head. (And I would look silly)
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1912430)
Posted by hurricane567 on September 23rd, 2017 @ 10:27am CDT
Buy all of them and hang them on the wall like Dafoe's Norman Osborn lol
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1912532)
Posted by william-james88 on September 23rd, 2017 @ 9:09pm CDT
hurricane567 wrote:Buy all of them and hang them on the wall like Dafoe's Norman Osborn lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice!

My daughter will actually LOVE these masks, I cant wait till they come in. I dont know what is the fascination with kids and masks but I know I was similar as a kid.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1912781)
Posted by Rysquad on September 25th, 2017 @ 12:35pm CDT
I'm going to collect these for my son. Need to get doubles because I put away some as collectibles that he can use/sell later.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1915845)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 10th, 2017 @ 10:57pm CDT
We now know what the Happy Meal boxes will look like. We can see that they feature a Transformers themed game and a picture of Bumblebee on the front. The other set of toys available now are My Little Pony. Currently we do not have any in hand photographs of the Transformers Happy Meal toys, but we do have product images of what they will look like in this article.

Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1915846)
Posted by Kurona on October 10th, 2017 @ 11:04pm CDT
God, this takes me back. Haven't been into a McDonalds in ages.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1915849)
Posted by Prime Target on October 10th, 2017 @ 11:31pm CDT
Jaysus Prime and Bee look terrifying
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1915857)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on October 11th, 2017 @ 12:50am CDT
Looks like Prime's shrooms just hit hard. I have no clue what's up with that face he's making but it freaks me out and looks completely out of place for his character.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1915866)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 11th, 2017 @ 2:40am CDT
I'm amused that Grimlock is so grumpy on the box when he's usually pretty happy in the show. I know he's a tough guy but he's got a lot of kid-appeal when he's his happy self. If anyone would be grumpy on that box I think it would be Strongarm haha.
Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1916357)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 13th, 2017 @ 8:54pm CDT
This picture of the new McDonald's Happy Meal RiD Happy Meal toys was snapped at the McDonald's in Kingsgate, WA. Here we can see all of the toys and masks in the display case. We can see Bumblebee, Grimlock and Strongarm have masks too but only the Optimus Mask fit into the display case.

Re: New McDonalds Happy Meal Robots in Disguise Toys In Malaysia (1916362)
Posted by No One on October 13th, 2017 @ 9:41pm CDT
Oh look once again nothing TRANSFORMS.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY