New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon!

New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon!

Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 5:31pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 14,955

Thanks to our very own Survivefan23 we are aware that McDonald's is going to be having Transformers toys in their Happy Meals soon. At Happymeal.com under the 'next happy meal' tab there is an image of Bumblebee: The Movie and My Little Pony toy options. We did see images of Transformers and My Little Pony toys from a Russian fan site. It is worth it to note that in those pictures it shows us Cyberverse toys. They are advertising Bumblebee: The Movie toys rather than Cyberverse right now. We don't know for sure what the new McDonald's toys will look like. It is a mystery right now since neither the Cyberverse TV series or the upcoming movie have haired yet. Have a look and tell us what you think the toys will be like.

Transformers News: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon!

Credit(s): happymeal.com

Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1979761)
Posted by Emerje on August 21st, 2018 @ 8:34pm CDT
Seems a little early doesn't it? These will be out in September I'm guessing and the movie doesn't hit until December. I can understand not releasing these in December when they're more likely to do something Christmas themed and something Halloween themed in October, but what about November? Thanksgiving isn't exactly something they celebrate normally. Then again these were probably planned for May or June for when the movie was supposed to hit, but had to be plugged into the latest available slot.

Emerje
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984463)
Posted by william-james88 on September 17th, 2018 @ 4:32pm CDT
The next Happy Meal theme in the US was said to be the Transformers: Bumblebee movie, at least for the "boys" toys. As it turns out, fellow Seibertronian xRotorstormx has found these Happy Meal toys today and it turns out these are not specifically for the Bumblebee movie. They are instead Cyberverse themed toys, the same previously found elsewhere in th world. However, for their distribution in th US, McDonalds chose to rebrand them under the Bumblebee movie.

Here are some images below alog with a video (mute it for the sake of your eardrums).

Enjoy!

Here is the line up
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee (in vehicle and robot mode)
Starscream
Windblade
Megatron
Grimlock
Shockwave

Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984472)
Posted by Emerje on September 17th, 2018 @ 5:04pm CDT
I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984478)
Posted by That_Guy on September 17th, 2018 @ 5:44pm CDT
My son got Bumblebee today. Lol
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984488)
Posted by william-james88 on September 17th, 2018 @ 7:10pm CDT
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984526)
Posted by Emerje on September 17th, 2018 @ 10:51pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?

Maybe if I had a kid with me I wouldn't hesitate to buy directly from them, but as a lone adult? Nope, that's a little too embarrassing. :oops: I could just take a chance and order some Happy Meals through the app. Last time I bought I happy meal in person there wasn't a toy in it, I think they figured out what I was doing and thought they'd play a trick on me. :roll:

Emerje
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984530)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 17th, 2018 @ 11:08pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?

Just order the happy meal to go as though you were merely picking it up for someone else younger. Let 'em think you have a son or nephew that the meal and toy are really for.

My mom and dad would stop on their way home to get happy meals for me in cases where they knew there was a happy meal toy I wanted but couldn't be with them in person to get it at the time. Let 'em think you one of those parents/uncles/etc. who picks up happy meals for their youngster(s) on their way home to see the kid(s).
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984531)
Posted by Emerje on September 17th, 2018 @ 11:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?

Just order the happy meal to go as though you were just picking it up for someone else younger. Let 'em think you have a son or nephew that the meal and toy are really for.

That's what I said, last time I did that there was no toy. I'll try my chances with the app, they tend to be cheaper on there anyway.

Emerje
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984569)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 18th, 2018 @ 5:12am CDT
Dammit, are you guys a bunch of children?

When I want a friggin HM toy, I order my usual meal (or none at all if not hungry), then I ask the clerk, "what do you have? Show me." She show me all the toys available, I chose the ones I want, I pay, I leave. No need to buy any food.

If you're not embarrassed to buy toys at a toy store, it should be the same at McDonald's.
I remember being embarrassed buying toys some decade ago. Then I "grew up".

Your turn, C.S Lewis.

Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984579)
Posted by xRotorstormx on September 18th, 2018 @ 7:18am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?

I walked right in, told some lady to move so I could take these photos (politely of course) and walked right up to the counter and said "I just want to buy some of the transformers toys" :lol: You don't even need to buy the actual happy meal anymore, you can purchase the toys separately.

I may be 32 but dang it, I want my toys! ;)^
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984583)
Posted by william-james88 on September 18th, 2018 @ 8:30am CDT
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:I might have to get that Windblade off eBay...

Emerje

You dont live nearby a McDonalds ?

Emerje

Just do what I used to do. Go to the counter, tell them your kid collects these and you want to know whch ones they have. And then buy your windblade :)
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1984720)
Posted by Emerje on September 19th, 2018 @ 1:29am CDT
So I tried to covertly buy a couple Happy Meals tonight and wouldn't you know it they were sold out because it's national cheeseburger day. That's my luck. :lol:

Emerje
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1985146)
Posted by Va'al on September 21st, 2018 @ 12:56am CDT
As you will have seen in our previous stories such as this one, the McDonald's Happy Meal free toy gifts under the Transformers brand are definitely not about Cyberverse but the upcoming Bumblebee Movie - as the latest promo video from the company confirms.

The clip, embedded below, shows the new designed VW Bumblebee partaking of the meal with a bunch of kids, as well as the interaction with smart devices for the game based on the minifigures. Check it out, and join the conversation in the Energon Pub discussion boards!

Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1985184)
Posted by Marcdachamp on September 21st, 2018 @ 8:54am CDT
That's a really cute promo. Definitely need Bumblebee and maybe Starscream and Grimlock.
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1985842)
Posted by Rysquad on September 24th, 2018 @ 8:38pm CDT
A bit bummed that baseball season is ending.

They have a promo where if your local team had a shutout after the sixth inning, you get a free six piece. Pair this with a $3.00 4-piece McNugget Happy Meal and you basically get a small 10-piece meal for $3.00 (with a toy!)

I'm actually quite shocked that there are adults that are embarrassed to buy Happy Meals.
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (1985845)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 24th, 2018 @ 8:39pm CDT
Rysquad wrote:I'm actually quite shocked that there are adults that are afraid to buy Happy Meals.

I usually skip the meal part and just get the "happy". [-(
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (2034353)
Posted by Stargrave on August 13th, 2019 @ 10:45am CDT
Are you in Japan? Are you hungering for your choice of a burger or nuggets, small fries or fruit, and a small drink? Do you have a hidden shadow Transformers collection of Happy Meals toys that you keep mostly on the down low out of fear of being judged by your fellow collectors? Oh don't worry, we all have those, you're amongst friends here. And right now if you're an aficionado of the Kid's Meal accessory flair then this will be of interest to you. McDonald’s Japan has posted to their website an update of their upcoming Happy Meal promotion called Happy Set All Star.

To beat the summer heat these 'all stars' are water shooting squirt guns in the shape of popular characters from various Japanese franchises like Shinkalion, Hyper Rescue, and of course, Transformers in the form of a chibi Optimus Prime! Who squirts! Um, from his, lower...area. Optimus squirts his mighty stream at a blank Autobot insignia that reveals the familiar red face of Auto-embarrassment as our noble fearless hero in red and blue drains himself on the Autobrand. Leave the reverence at the door people.

Also shown on the website are little squirt gun versions of popular Takara train sets the 923 Doctor Yellow, the C12 Steam Locomotive, and also a Nissan NV350 Caravan Ambulance and a UD Trucks Quon mixer truck. What's interesting to note about these last two vehicles is they look remarkably like Takara Diaclone originals shown below. These were the original versions of G1 classics Ratchet and Mixmaster.

There's even a commercial showing off Optimus' deluge destroyer:

The website says the promotion will run from August 16th to August 22nd. If you're in the area and in the market for a tasty treat and a suggestive squirt gun then happy hunting fellow Seibertronians! Post your thoughts in the forum and as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (2034359)
Posted by Cobotron on August 13th, 2019 @ 11:12am CDT
Stargrave wrote:... Optimus squirts his mighty stream ... fearless hero in red and blue drains himself on the Autobrand.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Best thing I've read all day!!!

I so want this Baby Prime Goes Wee Wee doll! :APPLAUSE: :lol:

since it looks like these represent a multitude of Tak/Tom properties, I wonder if the ambulance and other vehicles are actually from this line?
Tomica
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (2034377)
Posted by william-james88 on August 13th, 2019 @ 12:53pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
Tomica

I personally preffer to imagine them as an homage to their diaclone toys of the past.
Re: New McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Coming Soon! (2034382)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 13th, 2019 @ 1:08pm CDT
They're Tomica-branded, Tomica's licenses has helped facilitate the ones for Masterpiece :)

So we have Plarail, Tomica, Shinkalion, Transformers and Hyper Rescue. Nice variety of brands.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Shrapnel insecticon in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 ramjet Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Sideswipe Autobot 84 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Thrust Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Construct-Bots Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron Construction Set" on EBAY