New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 10:58PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 19,954

We now know what the Happy Meal boxes will look like. We can see that they feature a Transformers themed game and a picture of Bumblebee on the front. The other set of toys available now are My Little Pony. Currently we do not have any in hand photographs of the Transformers Happy Meal toys, but we do have product images of what they will look like in this article.

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1915846)
Posted by Kurona on October 10th, 2017 @ 11:04pm CDT
God, this takes me back. Haven't been into a McDonalds in ages.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1915849)
Posted by Prime Target on October 10th, 2017 @ 11:31pm CDT
Jaysus Prime and Bee look terrifying
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1915857)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on October 11th, 2017 @ 12:50am CDT
Looks like Prime's shrooms just hit hard. I have no clue what's up with that face he's making but it freaks me out and looks completely out of place for his character.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1915866)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 11th, 2017 @ 2:40am CDT
I'm amused that Grimlock is so grumpy on the box when he's usually pretty happy in the show. I know he's a tough guy but he's got a lot of kid-appeal when he's his happy self. If anyone would be grumpy on that box I think it would be Strongarm haha.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916357)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 13th, 2017 @ 8:54pm CDT
This picture of the new McDonald's Happy Meal RiD Happy Meal toys was snapped at the McDonald's in Kingsgate, WA. Here we can see all of the toys and masks in the display case. We can see Bumblebee, Grimlock and Strongarm have masks too but only the Optimus Mask fit into the display case.

Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916362)
Posted by No One on October 13th, 2017 @ 9:41pm CDT
Oh look once again nothing TRANSFORMS.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916364)
Posted by Deathsanras on October 13th, 2017 @ 10:05pm CDT
[quote]in hand[/quote]
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916365)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 13th, 2017 @ 10:24pm CDT
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916367)
Posted by Kurona on October 13th, 2017 @ 10:51pm CDT
Guys... I do get that we should criticise things we get rather than just accept everything at face value. I really, really do. Criticism is a wonderful tool that allows us to analyse media and merchandise and give a voice to what we find wrong with that media and merchandise. It allows our voices to be heard so that we may get better material and that certain negative aspects can vanish altogether.

But these are fucking McDonalds Happy Meal toys.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916373)
Posted by DeathReviews on October 13th, 2017 @ 11:16pm CDT
Why does RiD promo art always have Bumblebee pointing at stuff?

And I don't know about anyone else, but I go to McDonalds for burgers and fries. If I want thin, tepid milk and brown, mushy apple slices I can get them easier and cheaper at home....
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916375)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 13th, 2017 @ 11:24pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:

It's a lame attempt at being "healthy". I never understood it either. If you are going to McD's you are not going there for health food. Plus the idea of milk and a burger is just *barf* :SICK:
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916376)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 13th, 2017 @ 11:26pm CDT
Dude, language.

They're just happy meal toys, of course they're going to be crap. It's fun to talk down to them. also their not as good as the first McTransformers that came out in the 80's, those ones were interesting and actually transformed "oh my god, I'm a happy meal G1'er!"

Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916380)
Posted by EunuchRon on October 14th, 2017 @ 12:19am CDT

Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916384)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 14th, 2017 @ 12:57am CDT
EunuchRon wrote:Anyone else bothered by the fact that the My Little Pony toys seem to look way better, especially where being show-accurate is concerned? I realize we're talkin' Happy Meals here, but if they ain't gonna transform you'd think they could get the looks right, or at least use the right colors in the right places. #-o

It's a matter of popularity really. MLP is popular for "girls" toys, so they get a lot of cash thrown at them. Really they should have done Rescue Bots instead of RID, I feel like those would be more appreciated.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916386)
Posted by Ultra Markus on October 14th, 2017 @ 1:45am CDT
if in fact they did transform they would have looked far worse as robots these look ok as robots even though they cant change so at least there is that going for them
but wish they would bring back the transforming big mac drink and fries that we had so long ago ;)
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916389)
Posted by No One on October 14th, 2017 @ 3:41am CDT
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916390)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 14th, 2017 @ 3:50am CDT
MR Optimus Prime wrote:I think people either forget or don't know about the McDonald's Beast Machines Jetstorm, Tankor, & Thrust that transformed, and were more show accurate than the official mainline figures themselves.

I looked up some of the beast machines and it lead me to these, I am amazed. I wish the RiD toys were this good.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1920666)
Posted by william-james88 on November 8th, 2017 @ 11:28pm CST
It's not everyday you get cross promotion of this level. For this holiday season, McDonalds has put together a twelve part connecting train set where the wagons showcase different brands. The train set is called the Holiday Express and here are some of the brands showcased on the wagons:

Transformers Robots in Disguise (with Bumblebee in Robot Mode peeking above the wagon)
Sing
Jurassic Park
Hot Wheels
Minions
My Little Poney
The Life of Secret Pets
Despicable Me
Barbie

Each Happy Meal will come with one train part that can be connected to the others to form a twelve part train once fully collected. It appears that each wagon will have a particular feature activated when the train is rolled on the floor. This promotion will start in December for the US and it is unknown if it will be appearing in other countries at the same time.

Here is an image of the set.

Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1920667)
Posted by Bronzewolf on November 8th, 2017 @ 11:37pm CST
This is the coolest thing that Mcdonalds has come up with in years.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1920682)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 9th, 2017 @ 7:03am CST
reminds me of when i was a kid in the 80s and they made those plastic train cars. pretty cool.
Transformers products from AMAZON