New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 10:58PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 14,327

We now know what the Happy Meal boxes will look like. We can see that they feature a Transformers themed game and a picture of Bumblebee on the front. The other set of toys available now are My Little Pony. Currently we do not have any in hand photographs of the Transformers Happy Meal toys, but we do have product images of what they will look like in this article.

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics

Transformers News: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1915846)
Posted by Kurona on October 10th, 2017 @ 11:04pm CDT
God, this takes me back. Haven't been into a McDonalds in ages.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1915849)
Posted by Prime Target on October 10th, 2017 @ 11:31pm CDT
Jaysus Prime and Bee look terrifying
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1915857)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on October 11th, 2017 @ 12:50am CDT
Looks like Prime's shrooms just hit hard. I have no clue what's up with that face he's making but it freaks me out and looks completely out of place for his character.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1915866)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 11th, 2017 @ 2:40am CDT
I'm amused that Grimlock is so grumpy on the box when he's usually pretty happy in the show. I know he's a tough guy but he's got a lot of kid-appeal when he's his happy self. If anyone would be grumpy on that box I think it would be Strongarm haha.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916357)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 13th, 2017 @ 8:54pm CDT
This picture of the new McDonald's Happy Meal RiD Happy Meal toys was snapped at the McDonald's in Kingsgate, WA. Here we can see all of the toys and masks in the display case. We can see Bumblebee, Grimlock and Strongarm have masks too but only the Optimus Mask fit into the display case.

Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916362)
Posted by MR Optimus Prime on October 13th, 2017 @ 9:41pm CDT
Oh look once again nothing TRANSFORMS.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916364)
Posted by Deathsanras on October 13th, 2017 @ 10:05pm CDT
[quote]in hand[/quote]
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916365)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 13th, 2017 @ 10:24pm CDT
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916367)
Posted by Kurona on October 13th, 2017 @ 10:51pm CDT
Guys... I do get that we should criticise things we get rather than just accept everything at face value. I really, really do. Criticism is a wonderful tool that allows us to analyse media and merchandise and give a voice to what we find wrong with that media and merchandise. It allows our voices to be heard so that we may get better material and that certain negative aspects can vanish altogether.

But these are fucking McDonalds Happy Meal toys.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916373)
Posted by DeathReviews on October 13th, 2017 @ 11:16pm CDT
Why does RiD promo art always have Bumblebee pointing at stuff?

And I don't know about anyone else, but I go to McDonalds for burgers and fries. If I want thin, tepid milk and brown, mushy apple slices I can get them easier and cheaper at home....
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916375)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 13th, 2017 @ 11:24pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:

It's a lame attempt at being "healthy". I never understood it either. If you are going to McD's you are not going there for health food. Plus the idea of milk and a burger is just *barf* :SICK:
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916376)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 13th, 2017 @ 11:26pm CDT
Dude, language.

They're just happy meal toys, of course they're going to be crap. It's fun to talk down to them. also their not as good as the first McTransformers that came out in the 80's, those ones were interesting and actually transformed "oh my god, I'm a happy meal G1'er!"

Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916380)
Posted by EunuchRon on October 14th, 2017 @ 12:19am CDT

Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916384)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 14th, 2017 @ 12:57am CDT
EunuchRon wrote:Anyone else bothered by the fact that the My Little Pony toys seem to look way better, especially where being show-accurate is concerned? I realize we're talkin' Happy Meals here, but if they ain't gonna transform you'd think they could get the looks right, or at least use the right colors in the right places. #-o

It's a matter of popularity really. MLP is popular for "girls" toys, so they get a lot of cash thrown at them. Really they should have done Rescue Bots instead of RID, I feel like those would be more appreciated.
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916386)
Posted by Ultra Markus on October 14th, 2017 @ 1:45am CDT
if in fact they did transform they would have looked far worse as robots these look ok as robots even though they cant change so at least there is that going for them
but wish they would bring back the transforming big mac drink and fries that we had so long ago ;)
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916389)
Posted by MR Optimus Prime on October 14th, 2017 @ 3:41am CDT
Re: New McDonalds Robots in Disguise Happy Meal Box Pics (1916390)
Posted by WreckerJack on October 14th, 2017 @ 3:50am CDT
MR Optimus Prime wrote:I think people either forget or don't know about the McDonald's Beast Machines Jetstorm, Tankor, & Thrust that transformed, and were more show accurate than the official mainline figures themselves.

I looked up some of the beast machines and it lead me to these, I am amazed. I wish the RiD toys were this good.

Ending Soon On eBay

KRE-O Transformers 316 pc STARSCREAM Fighter jet Robot + 174 pc Police Car PROWL - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 37 minutes 12 seconds
Hasbro Transformers RPMS Sideswipe Autobot Speed Series Die-cast Scale 1:64 BNIP - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 38 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Blade Strike Deluxe Class Age of Extinction - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 38 minutes 52 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Decepticon Scavenger 2 MOSC G2 c-9 Generation 2 Devastator - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 43 minutes 22 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Set of X5 Combiners - Bruticus - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 44 minutes 24 seconds
LOT OF 4 KRE-O TRANSFORMERS STARSCREAM 30667 (3) AUTOBOT JAZZ KITS - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 45 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers GI Joe 5 CBCS 9.6 (cgc pgx) signed Jaime Tyndall Zarana Shockwave - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 50 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers GI Joe 4 CBCS 9.4 (cgc pgx) signed Jaime Tyndall  Baroness Savage - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 53 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017