New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images

New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images

Thursday, January 12th, 2012 10:33am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,612

PerfectEffect have updated their blog with new prototype images of their Motobot PE-DX01. As you can see in the comparison shot with Generations Kup and Reveal the Shield Wreck-Gar the figure will be roughly Deluxe scale. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): PerfectEffect

Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332827)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 12th, 2012 @ 10:35am CST
Yea, I think I have to buy this.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332833)
Posted by robotmel on January 12th, 2012 @ 10:44am CST
:APPLAUSE:
Thats a mighty fine rack the ladybot has going on there and look at those heels!!! :grin:
I need to set up a pot in my bank account for all these lovely up coming Transformers and 3rd party lovelies... :D
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332835)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on January 12th, 2012 @ 10:47am CST
That... is looking pretty darn impressive, actually. I've yet to buy any 3rd party not-Arcees; perhaps this will be the one that breaks the trend.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332843)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 12th, 2012 @ 11:04am CST
I'm still pretty excited for the mold. Looking great! I'm hoping for lots of repaints from this. There are so many that could be done to homage femme bikebots. I'm personally hoping for Flamewar and Junkion.
:BOT:
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332845)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 12th, 2012 @ 11:07am CST
Scale is perfect, looks great! Sign me up and take my cash!
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332846)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 12th, 2012 @ 11:07am CST
Looks great. I'd buy it.

I would like to see those large gaps on her feet filled though.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332848)
Posted by zopilote_z on January 12th, 2012 @ 11:09am CST
looks almost... "Official". HasTak should hire some of this 3rd. party designers, they´ve nailed the "Classics" styling to perfection.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332860)
Posted by Mkall on January 12th, 2012 @ 11:30am CST
I'd buy one of those.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332875)
Posted by Anonymous on January 12th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CST
Gimme dat!
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332881)
Posted by GunFire Alpha on January 12th, 2012 @ 12:17pm CST
She looks great! I think this may be the first 3rd party Arcee I buy, depending on price :BOT:
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332886)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on January 12th, 2012 @ 12:39pm CST
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332888)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 12th, 2012 @ 12:42pm CST
I so want one, but now I'm worried that they might announce a Nightbird retool after I do get one. :-(
Cause that design would work so well as Nightbird, what with the swords and stuff.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332895)
Posted by Mkall on January 12th, 2012 @ 1:00pm CST
Nemesis Destron wrote:Okay so just to clarify things, this a second character for this mold yes? Cause this thing is awesome but just as awesome as the previous figure that has been posted which I am still waiting for...Perfect Effect I'm looking in your direction. Quit holding out gundam-it!! :VEHI:

No, this is a prototype, as in this is the zeroth version of the character. First version will be pink, second version will (most likely) be blue.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332899)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on January 12th, 2012 @ 1:16pm CST
I would definitely buy this in black.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332903)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 12th, 2012 @ 1:37pm CST
Scale, proportions, sculpt... spot on perfect. I'd buy this in a rainbow of colors, though different head sculpts would cinch the deal.

If quality is up to par, this may be the most official Arcee we get. (?) Unless HasTak pulls something out of their sleeves between their larger lines.

I'm actually really sad Classics has to be the "bastard stepchild" to the Movie lines, Animated, Prime, etc. It's not just a playful little PowerCore line or Robot Heroes... I don't know why it can't get more focus — a longer run, more figures, some Voyager size bots (or larger), repaints and retools release on a timely schedule... I'd love to see more than two or four released at a time.... more like a full line of toys.

We've been crying for an Arcee for decades.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332904)
Posted by LiKwid on January 12th, 2012 @ 1:39pm CST
That shot of MB reaching back for those swords = sold...Pure money~!
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332918)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 12th, 2012 @ 1:58pm CST
Looking good! I'm becoming more interested, but knowing my limited budget I doubt I'll be able to get it. Still, it would make a good Classics Arcee, unless Hasbro gets off their butts and makes one of their own.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332955)
Posted by Requiem Prime on January 12th, 2012 @ 3:10pm CST
Very nice. I don't even care what the price will be. I've certainly wasted enough on other attempts that only gave me "okay" (something third parties should NEVER go near for what they charge). PE, however, has built up some good will, so I'm eager to see Motobot and her sister.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332960)
Posted by Motorthing on January 12th, 2012 @ 3:18pm CST
Buying!

Now just get on and make the damn thing.
Re: New Motobot PE-DX01 Prototype Images (1332991)
Posted by Stormrider on January 12th, 2012 @ 4:23pm CST
So how has PE done with their other creations (quality wise)?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "LOT Transformers Megatron, Galvatron, EX-11 Evil Lord, Sky Shadow, Titans Return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O lot of 7 Sets Sealed Megatron Bumblebee Prowl Mirage Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DIAC & OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Marvel TRANSFORMERS #36 (1988) 1st Sky Lynx Twin Twist & Sandstorm Appearance" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN DABURU & AUTOBOT TWINFERNO" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy 3-Pack Action Figure Set (E9501)" on EBAY