New Movie Figures Found In Canada

New Movie Figures Found In Canada

Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 3:03pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Darth Bombshell   Views: 25,198

jacobot of Cybertron.ca has located several new movie figures at a Wal-Mart in Milton, Ontario. These include the Fast Action Battle versions of Barricade and Bumblebee, along with Final Battle Jazz, Payload and Longarm. To see the original post, please click here. Please remember to report all your Transformers sightings in the Seibertron.com Sightings Section.

Credit(s): jacobot of Cybertron.ca

Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (311327)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on August 28th, 2007 @ 3:54pm CDT
Skowl wrote:Curse you, I was just about to post this...

:P
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (311332)
Posted by Blurrz on August 28th, 2007 @ 3:56pm CDT
Sweet. Good news.. but still so far away from Alberta.
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (311440)
Posted by MaP_Prime on August 28th, 2007 @ 4:58pm CDT
I wonder if they have finally hit the Atlantic region yet? I've seen Wal-MArt stock Dreadwing, Arcee and the '08 Bumblebee but no other movie figures yet.
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (311441)
Posted by 1337W422102 on August 28th, 2007 @ 4:59pm CDT
Geez, I'm hoping the last wave arrives in my area soon. I gots to get me that Concept Camaro!
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (311448)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 28th, 2007 @ 5:01pm CDT
LongArm is awesome! He looks like a badass Cybertronian Spawn, but sadly has a weak bio that I choose to ignore!
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (311514)
Posted by Zeds on August 28th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CDT
Finally. I have been waiting for something to come out for weeks!
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (311736)
Posted by 1337W422102 on August 28th, 2007 @ 7:40pm CDT
You're right, I was wondering my Longarm's face looks familiar... His rifle is too cool and I really dig the metal detailing on him, but he just looks too wide in both modes. Whatever, I'll probably get him anyway since I collect characters I deem to be bad mother truckers!
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (311910)
Posted by UltraPrimal on August 28th, 2007 @ 9:35pm CDT
I see nothing. Nothing!

Damb, I hate WalMart!
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (311934)
Posted by MaP_Prime on August 28th, 2007 @ 9:49pm CDT
Well I checked the TRU in St. John's tonight and they have restocked, unfortunately it was only the first run of movie toys and some classics. I was sad to see that the Classics that were there were mostly Mirage, Ramjet, and Cliffjumper with one Hot Rod(imus), which I bought. It looked as if they have been rummaged through and what few Classics Bumblebee's they had were gone. I asked the girl at the check out if they had any more, and her supervisor said that Bumblebee stuff goes really fast and that they will probably get some in again. I won't hold my breath on that, but I do hope it's true.
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (317442)
Posted by Tom_Servo on September 1st, 2007 @ 4:41pm CDT
I got my Longarm a few days ago. I'm expecting to see someone repaint him into a G1 Hoist within the week. As for me, I'm thinking Wreck-Gar!
Re: New Movie Figures Found In Canada (317542)
Posted by Zeds on September 1st, 2007 @ 6:07pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:I see nothing. Nothing!

Damb, I hate WalMart!

QFT!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Sky-Byte Driller Drive 100% Complete Spark Armor Battle Cyberverse Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-17 Tank Buster Jet Fire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-26 Turbo Change Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Soundwave Cyberverse Adventures Sound Blast No Lazerbeak" on EBAY
Buy "HOT Cool FOR Transformers EarthRise Sunstreaker Tail 3D DIY Upgrade Weapon KITS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Arcee" on EBAY